Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | My topics have been deleted??
I wanted to bump my Artshop and my Adoptables thread and both have been deleted.

Why? How?

I have not, to my knowledge, broken any rules of the site. Otherwise a warning would have been appreciated...
I wanted to bump my Artshop and my Adoptables thread and both have been deleted.

Why? How?

I have not, to my knowledge, broken any rules of the site. Otherwise a warning would have been appreciated...
ymsu.pngmhwk.pngmz4k.png
@LothaireArt

This is not something users can help you with. You would need to contact support.

There is a possibility that someone else accessed your account and deleted the threads. I would recommend you change your password just in case.
@LothaireArt

This is not something users can help you with. You would need to contact support.

There is a possibility that someone else accessed your account and deleted the threads. I would recommend you change your password just in case.
EDPdzPA.pngoCyuG6K.pngM4gRmAb.png
Mz977my.png
Hello @LothaireArt, this is a question for Support. You can submit a query through Contact Us. When you do, be sure to use the email address registered to your Flight Rising account. Thank you!
Hello @LothaireArt, this is a question for Support. You can submit a query through Contact Us. When you do, be sure to use the email address registered to your Flight Rising account. Thank you!