Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | ||Astronaut Paints [USD] (open)
1 2 ... 118 119 120 121 122 123 124
ohhhhhhmygods. yes. just, YES! *-* it's dark, it's sketchy, it's red, it's creepy, it's perfect as always! couldn't have asked for better for her, seriously, thank you!!!! ♥
ohhhhhhmygods. yes. just, YES! *-* it's dark, it's sketchy, it's red, it's creepy, it's perfect as always! couldn't have asked for better for her, seriously, thank you!!!! ♥
fellefansigadopts1.gifartshopN.png
_
F E L L E F A N
call me Fella
Artist | 25 | +9h | he/she
• Dragonsona
• DeviantArt
• Linktree
• Speedpaints
• Characters______________
my-emblem-sig.png
hiii i need money so i'm probably gonna be opening up slots on a more frequent basis for the next few days. artist's choice slot isn't gonna open again until I finish those commissions but for now I'll open some fcfs ones while I'm waiting on responses ^^ --------- [center][size=5]3 First-Come-First-Serve Grab Bag Slots - $30-$60[/center] [center] You can look through the past several pages of this shop for a lot of examples. Additional examples of recent art are [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/3109080]here[/url] and [url=https://imgur.com/a/kp01G9P]here[/url].[/center] [list][*][b]You may reserve a slot, but please try to have your form filled out within 12 hours at the latest.[/b] [*]Payment is either upfront, or 50% upfront and 50% after I send a low-res watermarked version of the final image. [*]I generally [i]try[/i] to get commissions done within a few days. However, it might take longer because I have a unicycle for a frontal lobe and the devil rides its pedals </3 [*]Humans, dragons, weird aliens, marine invertebrates, eldritch monstrosities, robots, anthros, cats, catgirls, literally whatever [*][b]Only things I won't draw[/b] are certain anime/cartoon characters without additional refs (I struggle translating super stylized/simplistic faces/hair to my style), canon characters from existing media (OCs and fandragons are fine), or real people. [*]You’re welcome to specify how much/how little artistic freedom I get with the character design, but I will have full artistic freedom with the content, composition, colors, style, etc! No WIPs will be provided as I get these done in a single sitting through the power of Ritalin so you gotta trust that I can convey that vibe on that canvas. However I'm happy to make edits at the end (though I won't do [i]major[/i] changes for things you forgot to specify / that weren't my fault)[/list] [b]Grab Bag Order Form[/b] [code][b]Dragon/character image:[/b] [b]Payment:[/b] ($30-$60) [b]VIBE:[/b] (I’d rather it not be [i]too[/i] long/specific- an emotion, song, moodboard and/or short lore summary is about the right level of Vibe Specificity) [b]Artistic Freedom?[/b] (mostly for FR dragons- do you want me to follow the dragon's look exactly or take some liberties if I want or go absolutely nuts with it?) [b]As soon as I post this, I will pm Straka my paypal email so she can just send me an invoice immediately:[/b] YES / NO[/code] -------------- @pinglist-615
hiii i need money so i'm probably gonna be opening up slots on a more frequent basis for the next few days. artist's choice slot isn't gonna open again until I finish those commissions but for now I'll open some fcfs ones while I'm waiting on responses ^^
3 First-Come-First-Serve Grab Bag Slots - $30-$60

You can look through the past several pages of this shop for a lot of examples. Additional examples of recent art are here and here.

• You may reserve a slot, but please try to have your form filled out within 12 hours at the latest.
  • Payment is either upfront, or 50% upfront and 50% after I send a low-res watermarked version of the final image.
  • I generally try to get commissions done within a few days. However, it might take longer because I have a unicycle for a frontal lobe and the devil rides its pedals </3
  • Humans, dragons, weird aliens, marine invertebrates, eldritch monstrosities, robots, anthros, cats, catgirls, literally whatever
  • Only things I won't draw are certain anime/cartoon characters without additional refs (I struggle translating super stylized/simplistic faces/hair to my style), canon characters from existing media (OCs and fandragons are fine), or real people.
  • You’re welcome to specify how much/how little artistic freedom I get with the character design, but I will have full artistic freedom with the content, composition, colors, style, etc! No WIPs will be provided as I get these done in a single sitting through the power of Ritalin so you gotta trust that I can convey that vibe on that canvas. However I'm happy to make edits at the end (though I won't do major changes for things you forgot to specify / that weren't my fault)

Grab Bag Order Form
Code:
[b]Dragon/character image:[/b] [b]Payment:[/b] ($30-$60) [b]VIBE:[/b] (I’d rather it not be [i]too[/i] long/specific- an emotion, song, moodboard and/or short lore summary is about the right level of Vibe Specificity) [b]Artistic Freedom?[/b] (mostly for FR dragons- do you want me to follow the dragon's look exactly or take some liberties if I want or go absolutely nuts with it?) [b]As soon as I post this, I will pm Straka my paypal email so she can just send me an invoice immediately:[/b] YES / NO

@Astronaut Paints - Straka's Art (USD)
art of an astronaut holding a paintbrush, pointing at themselves, with the text 'BUY MY ART, COWARD'
I'd like to reserve a slot and before I fill out the form, can I confirm whether this character would fall under too simplistic humanoid or not? No worries if he does, I've got plenty of dragons to pick from instead!
I'd like to reserve a slot and before I fill out the form, can I confirm whether this character would fall under too simplistic humanoid or not? No worries if he does, I've got plenty of dragons to pick from instead!
push hub
(gonna let other people get a chance to snag the slots first, but if any slots are still open by tomorrow you have at lest one guaranteed customer right here! I'm gonna keep on ordering amazing arts from you ok you can't stop me)
(gonna let other people get a chance to snag the slots first, but if any slots are still open by tomorrow you have at lest one guaranteed customer right here! I'm gonna keep on ordering amazing arts from you ok you can't stop me)
fellefansigadopts1.gifartshopN.png
_
F E L L E F A N
call me Fella
Artist | 25 | +9h | he/she
• Dragonsona
• DeviantArt
• Linktree
• Speedpaints
• Characters______________
my-emblem-sig.png
@Felspring - I would 100% be willing to draw him, but I would appreciate a brief written description of his age and distinguishing facial features (even if it's just a vague description like round vs angular) for me to work from if the face ends up the focus of the piece c:
@Felspring - I would 100% be willing to draw him, but I would appreciate a brief written description of his age and distinguishing facial features (even if it's just a vague description like round vs angular) for me to work from if the face ends up the focus of the piece c:
art of an astronaut holding a paintbrush, pointing at themselves, with the text 'BUY MY ART, COWARD'
@Fellefan - just wanna say I really appreciate it <3 <3 I'm always delighted to see you post on here and I'm glad you like my stuff enough to keep coming back! <3
@Fellefan - just wanna say I really appreciate it <3 <3 I'm always delighted to see you post on here and I'm glad you like my stuff enough to keep coming back! <3
Dragon/character image: dragon here
Payment: $45
VIBE: anything that fits the dragon!!
Artistic Freedom? absolutely
As soon as I post this, I will pm Straka my paypal email so she can just send me an invoice immediately: YES
Dragon/character image: dragon here
Payment: $45
VIBE: anything that fits the dragon!!
Artistic Freedom? absolutely
As soon as I post this, I will pm Straka my paypal email so she can just send me an invoice immediately: YES
57ccb012789b1c99cec88f2441a279cdd872a13f.png07e8e405f1b078bc95f91bf67c93abaf7da89bfb.png
Oh my gosh that is just absolutely GORGEOUS !! The icicles look fantastic and almost luminous - perfect for my extra icy lad, and the icicles on his throat are just ??? Chefs kiss at this - 10/10 and I, like fellefan, am 100% a repeat customer and will absolutely grab a slot next round >:3c <3 <3
Oh my gosh that is just absolutely GORGEOUS !! The icicles look fantastic and almost luminous - perfect for my extra icy lad, and the icicles on his throat are just ??? Chefs kiss at this - 10/10 and I, like fellefan, am 100% a repeat customer and will absolutely grab a slot next round >:3c <3 <3
rzg1Qcq.gifNCH5NC0.gifLf9R3i1.gifoeuWTi1.gifLQV7pRJ.gif73cpnYH.gif
rahhhh why do i always get the notif like right before i get paid. I love your work! really hoping I get the opportunity to order someday soon.
rahhhh why do i always get the notif like right before i get paid. I love your work! really hoping I get the opportunity to order someday soon.
~Purple~
she/they/fae
ENFP
Pisces
Shadow
BWGQXgh.png 0 FFaGQFw.png
rabies banner: gutweed
0 BWGQXgh.png
pings are ok!
Oooh, claiming a slot for an eldritch horror! FORM: [b]Dragon/character image:[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/39890589][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/398906/39890589_350.png[/img][/url] [b]Payment:[/b] $60 [b]VIBE:[/b] this girl is one of my founding old eldritch/lovecraftian goddesses (she has a sister); this one is the goddess of death, order, and unknown waters she's the guardian of the impossible, inverted, Abyssal temple - opposite of the Atlantis temple (if you need more vibes let me know ;v;) [b]Artistic Freedom?[/b] absolutely have fun! as long as the ghost markings and general colours are readable, go wild! she us supposed to be an old god after all :D [b]As soon as I post this, I will pm Straka my paypal email so she can just send me an invoice without having to hound me for it:[/b] YES
Oooh, claiming a slot for an eldritch horror!

FORM:

Dragon/character image: 39890589_350.png
Payment: $60
VIBE: this girl is one of my founding old eldritch/lovecraftian goddesses (she has a sister); this one is the goddess of death, order, and unknown waters
she's the guardian of the impossible, inverted, Abyssal temple - opposite of the Atlantis temple
(if you need more vibes let me know ;v;)
Artistic Freedom? absolutely have fun! as long as the ghost markings and general colours are readable, go wild! she us supposed to be an old god after all :D
As soon as I post this, I will pm Straka my paypal email so she can just send me an invoice without having to hound me for it: YES
r8spsd.png
1 2 ... 118 119 120 121 122 123 124