Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | H: Arcane Sprite, Goatlings
Hello!

I have an Arcane Sprite and a pile of rare goatlings items I am looking to trade. I successfully traded from FR to goatlings like... 8 years ago (omg where did the time go) and I'm back at it again now after stumbling upon this site randomly.

I'm rebuilding my den and I need some funds.

H:
Day Of The Dead AD
Reinling AD
Cupid AD
Queen Snakeling AD
Dawn Flight AD
Duchess Heartthrob AD
Lovepire AD
Lovepire Cloak
Lovepire Earrings
Lovepire Face
Luck Dragon Stuffie
Luck Dragon Mask
Lucky Cat
Fortune Snap
Plastic Eggs 2-6
Choco Bun
Holiday Gift Bag
Golden Halo
Goat Tokens x10

Names: Reinling, Dragony, BIitzen

Wanted: Any of the original sprites I don't have, 3-6 digit dragons, gems. I also have a good chunk of SS to trade for Gems.

I am Aura on goatlings.

Hello!

I have an Arcane Sprite and a pile of rare goatlings items I am looking to trade. I successfully traded from FR to goatlings like... 8 years ago (omg where did the time go) and I'm back at it again now after stumbling upon this site randomly.

I'm rebuilding my den and I need some funds.

H:
Day Of The Dead AD
Reinling AD
Cupid AD
Queen Snakeling AD
Dawn Flight AD
Duchess Heartthrob AD
Lovepire AD
Lovepire Cloak
Lovepire Earrings
Lovepire Face
Luck Dragon Stuffie
Luck Dragon Mask
Lucky Cat
Fortune Snap
Plastic Eggs 2-6
Choco Bun
Holiday Gift Bag
Golden Halo
Goat Tokens x10

Names: Reinling, Dragony, BIitzen

Wanted: Any of the original sprites I don't have, 3-6 digit dragons, gems. I also have a good chunk of SS to trade for Gems.

I am Aura on goatlings.

If you've searched this thread in the future just DM me, it will likely take me a while to sell my items.
If you've searched this thread in the future just DM me, it will likely take me a while to sell my items.
bump
bump
bump
bump
@Lavykins Hi there! I just got started on Goatlings and would love to trade some Gems/Treasure for some SS :0

I'm looking for around 14 mil SS, please let me know if that works for you!
@Lavykins Hi there! I just got started on Goatlings and would love to trade some Gems/Treasure for some SS :0

I'm looking for around 14 mil SS, please let me know if that works for you!