Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | tertiary trim | beard/fishbone/scuttle
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
@Fiedlerite Is there potentially a copy available for Fishbone Flourish?
@Fiedlerite Is there potentially a copy available for Fishbone Flourish?
MKHInJR.png__gfCdYdH.gif7GFlGJN.pngE2bewfg.pngNk21WD8.pngdVEhpEt.pngpsOFjGK.pngXRLXA9U.pngNi33GGx.pngkFw6KP5.pngjtUkEZ1.pngtp1eAiM.png3JLBG44.pngLTXo08g.pngQAOWWhZ.pngfnhaNrg.png_
@loreshark hey hey! super sorry for the late reply, unfortunately i don't have any flourish copies on hand but i could definitely add you to the reprint list if you'd like! thanks for asking! <3
@loreshark hey hey! super sorry for the late reply, unfortunately i don't have any flourish copies on hand but i could definitely add you to the reprint list if you'd like! thanks for asking! <3
96d3f008007c014a305db108daaaafad6848d180.png
I'd love to be added please. :3
I'd love to be added please. :3
MKHInJR.png__gfCdYdH.gif7GFlGJN.pngE2bewfg.pngNk21WD8.pngdVEhpEt.pngpsOFjGK.pngXRLXA9U.pngNi33GGx.pngkFw6KP5.pngjtUkEZ1.pngtp1eAiM.png3JLBG44.pngLTXo08g.pngQAOWWhZ.pngfnhaNrg.png_
@Fiedlerite
hiya! :D could I be added for fishbone flourish please? your work is lovely!
@Fiedlerite
hiya! :D could I be added for fishbone flourish please? your work is lovely!
@Ginkoi hi hi! apologies for the late response but yes absolutely i can add you for flourish, thank you so much - it means a ton to me that you like it <33
@Ginkoi hi hi! apologies for the late response but yes absolutely i can add you for flourish, thank you so much - it means a ton to me that you like it <33
@Fiedlerite hello!! also would love to be added to the pinglist for fishbone flourish please... I am in love, it's going to look so good on my boy. :D [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/91823697][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/918237/91823697_350.png[/img][/url]
@Fiedlerite

hello!! also would love to be added to the pinglist for fishbone flourish please... I am in love, it's going to look so good on my boy. :D

91823697_350.png
@TempleSystem oh my goodness your boy is so pretty, those colors are so stunning and i absolutely love that vibrant amethyst fishbone!! i can definitely add you to the list :D i'll look to probably ping the interested list in a day or two to see if i can get together the gems to reprint a run of flourish <3 tysm!!
@TempleSystem oh my goodness your boy is so pretty, those colors are so stunning and i absolutely love that vibrant amethyst fishbone!! i can definitely add you to the list :D i'll look to probably ping the interested list in a day or two to see if i can get together the gems to reprint a run of flourish <3 tysm!!
@Fiedlerite
I love your work. It's so hard to find skins that work with line-breaking terts.

Wouldn't happen to have a copy of Scuttle Seance lying around, would you? If not, could I please be added to the list? Thank you. :)
@Fiedlerite
I love your work. It's so hard to find skins that work with line-breaking terts.

Wouldn't happen to have a copy of Scuttle Seance lying around, would you? If not, could I please be added to the list? Thank you. :)
I collect: 52030.png52031.png
@Fiedlerite Could I get a slot for Fishbone Flourish please! You also wouldn't happen to have any copies left of Bearded Bangles (brown) would you? That recolor would be a more perfect match for my girl who's been wearing my original copy [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/88967240][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/889673/88967240.png[/img][/url]
@Fiedlerite Could I get a slot for Fishbone Flourish please!

You also wouldn't happen to have any copies left of Bearded Bangles (brown) would you? That recolor would be a more perfect match for my girl who's been wearing my original copy
88967240.png
dcw9en6-f07ad240-1627-4c03-8fca-15fd079eb086.jpg
@Varnish hi hi! apologies for the late response, i've been dealing with some unexpected irl stuff but yes of course i'll add you to the next reprint of scuttle seance! :D thank you so much for your kind words, it means a lot to me <3

@StoriesInTheWind hi! :D yes i can add you for a slot of fishbone flourish, thank you so much for asking! <3 also it turns out i do have some copies left of bearded bangles brown, i'll set up a CR when i get back to my room if you're still interested :0 oh gosh i can't believe i haven't seen Beurre before now - she is so beautiful omg!! gosh that saddle + flaxen beard combo is just so stunning, what a great looking sandsurge :] <3

thank you guys again for your patience :] been having a hard time irl lately but i should be sending in reprints of scuttle seance and fishbone flourish by the weekend, i'll keep you guys posted <3
@Varnish hi hi! apologies for the late response, i've been dealing with some unexpected irl stuff but yes of course i'll add you to the next reprint of scuttle seance! :D thank you so much for your kind words, it means a lot to me <3

@StoriesInTheWind hi! :D yes i can add you for a slot of fishbone flourish, thank you so much for asking! <3 also it turns out i do have some copies left of bearded bangles brown, i'll set up a CR when i get back to my room if you're still interested :0 oh gosh i can't believe i haven't seen Beurre before now - she is so beautiful omg!! gosh that saddle + flaxen beard combo is just so stunning, what a great looking sandsurge :] <3

thank you guys again for your patience :] been having a hard time irl lately but i should be sending in reprints of scuttle seance and fishbone flourish by the weekend, i'll keep you guys posted <3
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19