Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Swevery's Skins | RidgeF Robots
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24
Amazing! Many thanks ^_^
Amazing! Many thanks ^_^
HzGpUHb.png
omg yesss!! Totally want one, so thank you X )
omg yesss!! Totally want one, so thank you X )
Just dropped by to say that your robot fae skins are all flipping awesome, especially the cyan version! Voltage has been wearing it for a while and I absolutely love it on him! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/70704661][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/707047/70704661_350.png[/img][/url]
Just dropped by to say that your robot fae skins are all flipping awesome, especially the cyan version! Voltage has been wearing it for a while and I absolutely love it on him!

70704661_350.png
WFcrzqG.png
The Dracodroid accents are awesome[emoji=four leaf clover size=1] I really have to work on befriending the Golem Workshop for the matching peridot apparel now, haha[emoji=sword size=1]
The Dracodroid accents are awesome I really have to work on befriending the Golem Workshop for the matching peridot apparel now, haha
H9klr6C.png89210346.png82534567.png74482983.png75493948.png
@Frostbite1370 WOAH he looks super cool, thank you for showing him! Would you like him to be added to the showcase?

@MasakiSaphir Thank you!! And yeah I'm dreading the grind too, why did they have to put the coolest color in the coli :')
@Frostbite1370 WOAH he looks super cool, thank you for showing him! Would you like him to be added to the showcase?

@MasakiSaphir Thank you!! And yeah I'm dreading the grind too, why did they have to put the coolest color in the coli :')

- Accents

FfrRanA.gif
Sure! That sounds great
Sure! That sounds great
WFcrzqG.png

Skins are here! I have a bunch of spares for the malachite version (I never pinged for it) and a couple of the spessartine version left over, they'll be thrown in the auction house over the next few days if no one posts to claim them :D

Skins are here! I have a bunch of spares for the malachite version (I never pinged for it) and a couple of the spessartine version left over, they'll be thrown in the auction house over the next few days if no one posts to claim them :D

- Accents

FfrRanA.gif
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24