Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | New Dawn - Multifandom FR RP (OPEN!)
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Ah okay that clears up some things.ill def make my character sheet when i have time.
Ah okay that clears up some things.ill def make my character sheet when i have time.
Chaos.
@Dingasoid I know you told me to take however long I need (or something along those lines), but I feel like I'm getting on your nerves by not finishing my forms right this second.
@Dingasoid I know you told me to take however long I need (or something along those lines), but I feel like I'm getting on your nerves by not finishing my forms right this second.
M5Uxne4.pngiXNOttm.gif
Honestly, I'm very patient. Permission forms that need to be filled out are the least of my worries, so I'm chill. /g If you need someone to help bounce ideas back and forward, feel free to let me know. [emoji=skydancer happy size=1]
Honestly, I'm very patient. Permission forms that need to be filled out are the least of my worries, so I'm chill. /g

If you need someone to help bounce ideas back and forward, feel free to let me know.
40d328c43be268b5d074dbc874b8ba24.jpg
[Surface]
Name: Paloma
Fandom: OC
Flight / Clan: no
Dragon ID: nada
Species: Celestral
Orientation Ace
Magic: Yes
Physical Description: A humanoid figure with glowing scars where her wings should be, her brown hair is feathery and it brushes her shoulders. She wears leather armor over a maroon tunic, and a glowing golden halo hovers over her head. She wears worn leather boots, with a odd symbol.
Powers & Abilities:
  • Perception: Has heightened senses, owing to her non-human nature.
  • Blade proficiency: Paloma is no stranger to combat, and is armed with her own personal dagger.
  • Heavenly creation: Light cannot harm light, and Paloma is no exception, thanks to her nature as a holy being.
  • Speaks in Tongues: Her remaining powers allow her to speak many languages.
Strengths & Weaknesses
+ Has no difficulties in sacred locations, due to her holy nature.
+ Good at becoming friendly with people, who seem inclined to want to trust her.
- Loss of wings has cut her off from a lot of her power.
- She is actually quite fragile.
- Struggles in dark spaces.
Items:
- Dovewing Dagger: Paloma's personal dagger, she created it herself, and it is a natural extension of her will.
- Celestral Crystal: A tragic keepsake.
- Harp: Given to her by mistake. She can't really play it.
Backstory: A being known as a Celestral, Paloma lost her wings when her home was attacked, and wanders the world hoping to find a way to restore her wings and go home. Has been repeatedly mistaken for a minstrel or bard of some kind.
Extra Info: apple bottom jeans boots with the jeans
[Surface]
Name: Paloma
Fandom: OC
Flight / Clan: no
Dragon ID: nada
Species: Celestral
Orientation Ace
Magic: Yes
Physical Description: A humanoid figure with glowing scars where her wings should be, her brown hair is feathery and it brushes her shoulders. She wears leather armor over a maroon tunic, and a glowing golden halo hovers over her head. She wears worn leather boots, with a odd symbol.
Powers & Abilities:
  • Perception: Has heightened senses, owing to her non-human nature.
  • Blade proficiency: Paloma is no stranger to combat, and is armed with her own personal dagger.
  • Heavenly creation: Light cannot harm light, and Paloma is no exception, thanks to her nature as a holy being.
  • Speaks in Tongues: Her remaining powers allow her to speak many languages.
Strengths & Weaknesses
+ Has no difficulties in sacred locations, due to her holy nature.
+ Good at becoming friendly with people, who seem inclined to want to trust her.
- Loss of wings has cut her off from a lot of her power.
- She is actually quite fragile.
- Struggles in dark spaces.
Items:
- Dovewing Dagger: Paloma's personal dagger, she created it herself, and it is a natural extension of her will.
- Celestral Crystal: A tragic keepsake.
- Harp: Given to her by mistake. She can't really play it.
Backstory: A being known as a Celestral, Paloma lost her wings when her home was attacked, and wanders the world hoping to find a way to restore her wings and go home. Has been repeatedly mistaken for a minstrel or bard of some kind.
Extra Info: apple bottom jeans boots with the jeans
I roleplay too much-
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12