Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Gene Your Dreams FREE Raffle! CLOSED
1 2 ... 161 162 163 164 165 166 167
@ceruleansky omggg I can't believe I won!! waaaaa since I'm 5th, I'll rank the bonus prizes from 1-5! [LIST=1] [*]Get my good side (Art!) [*]Another gene project (Egg - I'm happy to get any elemental egg!) [*]Looking sharp! (apparel - would be interested in the Sussex Spaniel, Dusklight Alchemist Tools, Charming Sage Lantern, Rainbow Starsilk Wingdrapes, and Glowing Mint Leg Bow!) [*]Battle-ready (stones) [*]Once upon a time (Lore-writing) [/LIST] Thank you so much for organising this!!! :) [emoji=familiar heart]
@ceruleansky omggg I can't believe I won!! waaaaa

since I'm 5th, I'll rank the bonus prizes from 1-5!
  1. Get my good side (Art!)
  2. Another gene project (Egg - I'm happy to get any elemental egg!)
  3. Looking sharp! (apparel - would be interested in the Sussex Spaniel, Dusklight Alchemist Tools, Charming Sage Lantern, Rainbow Starsilk Wingdrapes, and Glowing Mint Leg Bow!)
  4. Battle-ready (stones)
  5. Once upon a time (Lore-writing)

Thank you so much for organising this!!! :)
92753914.png

Any pronouns
Please ping me for
a response!

vZmPWxA.png
2MFinXj.png
rUoKR6y.png
5hF3FGk.png
WQA384m.png
I actually was entering for the art, personally ^^' I'll get a scry of a project though if that's what is preferred. (or let someone else get their scry and I get bumped to bonus idc)
I actually was entering for the art, personally ^^' I'll get a scry of a project though if that's what is preferred. (or let someone else get their scry and I get bumped to bonus idc)
RcXKtOe.pngXcNoWtQ.pngLikes For Algernon!
congrats, everyone! thank you for hosting the raffle 'v'
congrats, everyone! thank you for hosting the raffle 'v'
ePOliyb.pngo7ZCFYm.pngJ7D1quC.png
omgg tysm for hosting this, i am ECSTATIC
congrats to all the winners!
i need a little bit of time to choose which project though because im so indecisive loll
omgg tysm for hosting this, i am ECSTATIC
congrats to all the winners!
i need a little bit of time to choose which project though because im so indecisive loll
sig6-1.png

freefall5
they/them
frt+0

Oh cool, I won tbe kitties! I was actually trying to catch up to deluxe but just didn't have the time irl. Never been happier to be runner up though. XD Thank you!!!
Oh cool, I won tbe kitties! I was actually trying to catch up to deluxe but just didn't have the time irl. Never been happier to be runner up though. XD Thank you!!!
mlNVeHM.jpg
Wow!!!! This is so exciting, thank you for hosting the raffle! I'll definitely be back for next time. As for the project I'd like funded: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/89869648]Ariel![/url] [img]https://i.postimg.cc/L56Mff1n/ariel2.png[/img][img]https://i.postimg.cc/FHn1Krwy/ariel1.png[/img] The genes I'd like are: Primary: Slime Secondary: Weaver Tertiary: Capsule Thank you again!! [emoji=crescent moon 2 size=1]
Wow!!!! This is so exciting, thank you for hosting the raffle! I'll definitely be back for next time.

As for the project I'd like funded: Ariel!

ariel2.pngariel1.png

The genes I'd like are:
Primary: Slime
Secondary: Weaver
Tertiary: Capsule

Thank you again!!
Oh my goodness, oh my goodness! Flash Gordon can reveal his true super hero self! Thank you so much for hosting and making Flash's dreams come true! [morphology=4380970] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=72&bodygene=170&breed=15&element=5&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=82&tertgene=5&winggene=170&wings=21&auth=ac4760b3ecbceb9c6f43dccdc661c17396f44085&dummyext=prev.png[/img] Harlequin Jester Underbelly
Oh my goodness, oh my goodness! Flash Gordon can reveal his true super hero self!
Thank you so much for hosting and making Flash's dreams come true!

Dream come true

dragon?age=1&body=72&bodygene=170&breed=15&element=5&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=82&tertgene=5&winggene=170&wings=21&auth=ac4760b3ecbceb9c6f43dccdc661c17396f44085&dummyext=prev.png

Harlequin
Jester
Underbelly
iiILKcw.pngqVNKYL.png5Wkeu3.png9p2qXc.pngXuFFIv.pngjUloPd.pngTSGQPX.pngtEhwh9.pngYjh2Da.pngvOkZuh.pnghSqgxl.pngXmA3A3.gif
@ceruleansky
Ohhh :D Sweet I won most bumbs :D
So I get an familiar?
Also thank you ^^
@ceruleansky
Ohhh :D Sweet I won most bumbs :D
So I get an familiar?
Also thank you ^^
Check out my Gummi Worm Subspecie
Gummi-Worm-Emote-3.png Gummi-Worm-Emote-2.png
@DuxOffTheNight not what I was expecting haha! but we can make that work! I'd be happy to draw something for you. Just send me the dragon/character via DMs with at least sentence or two of what you have in mind, and we'll go from there.

@astromanian, you are the new winner of a Treasure project! Share a scry here of your chosen project for me to fund and I'll send you the scrolls/genes! Remember that treasure projects must include only TMP/Baldwin scrolls/genes ^^
@DuxOffTheNight not what I was expecting haha! but we can make that work! I'd be happy to draw something for you. Just send me the dragon/character via DMs with at least sentence or two of what you have in mind, and we'll go from there.

@astromanian, you are the new winner of a Treasure project! Share a scry here of your chosen project for me to fund and I'll send you the scrolls/genes! Remember that treasure projects must include only TMP/Baldwin scrolls/genes ^^

ryy4tSY.png

Gijinka Exalt Rescue
Art Shop / Lore Shop + Playlists and Moodboards
reSURGEnce breeding project challenge
[H] genes/scrolls/vials [W] services
Oh! That’s amazing! Thank you so much. Does this include Arlo genes? (I have a project that requires an Undertide Breed Change!)
Oh! That’s amazing! Thank you so much. Does this include Arlo genes? (I have a project that requires an Undertide Breed Change!)
v2fvT9R.png
1 2 ... 161 162 163 164 165 166 167