Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Images broken on mobile Chrome
I mostly play on mobile, I use the Google chrome app on my phone. Recently images that are uploaded by other users (not FR official images) appear broken. They appear just fine on my laptop and on mobile Safari. I have cleared my cache twice, closed all my tabs, deleted and redownloaded chrome, and restarted my phone. None of these worked. Has anyone else had a similar issue or have suggestions on how to fix it? I don’t seem to be having any issues with images on other websites, just images on FR.
I mostly play on mobile, I use the Google chrome app on my phone. Recently images that are uploaded by other users (not FR official images) appear broken. They appear just fine on my laptop and on mobile Safari. I have cleared my cache twice, closed all my tabs, deleted and redownloaded chrome, and restarted my phone. None of these worked. Has anyone else had a similar issue or have suggestions on how to fix it? I don’t seem to be having any issues with images on other websites, just images on FR.
T9JmHfe.png
gumpop or gum | she/her | adult
please ping me!
@gumpop
this might actually be a cache issue on your laptop and mobile safari; Discord recently stopped working as an image host, which broke a lot of images that were previously hosted on Discord. mobile Safari and your laptop might still have the images cached, while mobile Chrome doesn't.

that said, I'm not entirely sure this isn't a mobile chrome issue...
do the images in my signature work? they are hosted on imgur, so if you are encountering the Discord image problem, they shouldn't be affected.
@gumpop
this might actually be a cache issue on your laptop and mobile safari; Discord recently stopped working as an image host, which broke a lot of images that were previously hosted on Discord. mobile Safari and your laptop might still have the images cached, while mobile Chrome doesn't.

that said, I'm not entirely sure this isn't a mobile chrome issue...
do the images in my signature work? they are hosted on imgur, so if you are encountering the Discord image problem, they shouldn't be affected.
Imagining dragons...

Lucky - HxcMlGn.png - JrEJc4j.png
fanfiction writer and chronic daydreamer - uPNWHgD.png

EHXIkb0.png
@LouckyKoneko I can’t see the images in your signature. Most of the images that appear broken for me are hosted on Imgur. I can’t see the images in my own signature or clan profile either.
@LouckyKoneko I can’t see the images in your signature. Most of the images that appear broken for me are hosted on Imgur. I can’t see the images in my own signature or clan profile either.
T9JmHfe.png
please ping me!
@gumpop
ah, I see! I can see your signature, so the problem is probably either on your end or between you and imgur. imgur has been a bit weird about IP blocking lately, it might've been overzealous and since IP addresses aren't personal (especially if you're using a vpn), you might've been blocked by accident.
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/help/3322682 this thread mentions the same issue
@gumpop
ah, I see! I can see your signature, so the problem is probably either on your end or between you and imgur. imgur has been a bit weird about IP blocking lately, it might've been overzealous and since IP addresses aren't personal (especially if you're using a vpn), you might've been blocked by accident.
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/help/3322682 this thread mentions the same issue
Imagining dragons...

Lucky - HxcMlGn.png - JrEJc4j.png
fanfiction writer and chronic daydreamer - uPNWHgD.png

EHXIkb0.png
@GumPop
Omg I was about to ask the very same here
I have been playing flight rising for 4 years
And 70% of my time I play using mobile and google chrome
But now I can’t see any image and is really annoying, I don’t know what to do :CC
@GumPop
Omg I was about to ask the very same here
I have been playing flight rising for 4 years
And 70% of my time I play using mobile and google chrome
But now I can’t see any image and is really annoying, I don’t know what to do :CC
5a066ddb322c44953d878c49e7978a00895ca735.png
@Bashett I’ve been having the exact same thing all week! Today I logged on and suddenly I can see all of the images again. I guess Imgur might have blocked my IP temporarily. My guess is you might have to just wait it out and see if it resolves itself. I had the issue for about 7 days, so if you’re experiencing it for longer maybe reach out to Imgur and see if they can give you an explanation.
@Bashett I’ve been having the exact same thing all week! Today I logged on and suddenly I can see all of the images again. I guess Imgur might have blocked my IP temporarily. My guess is you might have to just wait it out and see if it resolves itself. I had the issue for about 7 days, so if you’re experiencing it for longer maybe reach out to Imgur and see if they can give you an explanation.
T9JmHfe.png
please ping me!