Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Garden Guessing! {MJ24 Raffle w/Badges}
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 ... 41 42
Probably around 519!
Probably around 519!
12475606.png87597622.png84500972.png83156440.png88684011.png56303576.png
[columns][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/adopt/2620183/1][img]https://i.imgur.com/dhibVTM.png[/img][/url][nextcol] "hmm well, since 4 IS my favorite number, might as well go for [b]444[/b]!"
dhibVTM.png

"hmm well, since 4 IS my favorite number, might as well go for 444!"
qxoPK8f.png
__

Ujr5ghr.png

TdTJOrw.png

YMPbu9R.png
___
A large eyed creature with headphones. Raindbow coloured musical notes hover all around it.
i'm going to guess 703
i'm going to guess 703
g7boK5H.pngZ56llRE.pngnmpR0ff.png
There! Are! 487 butterflies!
There! Are! 487 butterflies!

Proud to be autistic!
They/She/He Pronouns
FR+0
Dragon Sales
Wishlist
~~ Co-Owner of FrostLeaf Hatchery ~~
Proud member of the Hellebores grove!
~~ uArsNIY.png
It's got to be 447!
It's got to be 447!
- - - - - wind-badge-2023 - -
-

Dragons for sale
-· buy a nugget?

-
-- plague-badge-2024-plague-badge-2024
Maybe there's 534 butterflies!
Maybe there's 534 butterflies!
specifically unit aro
good timezones!
wishlist
cool buttons
fungal floracat
440 butterflies!
440 butterflies!
NQXTs0J.gif775yrAp.pngJqjxYiv.pngTsIlEZy.pngjTzUpbS.gif
732 butterflies
732 butterflies
jt3PpxV.pngdxdR1C3.png2uwgHqB.png
It's surprisingly fun to fly around in the rain. Maybe it's because you have nowhere to be but here, maybe it's because you have a goal. Or maybe it's the fun the dragons around you are still having. A hatchling laughs as they zoom past you, a sibling chasing after them, and you wonder if they even counted one butterfly. You bank to the right and hear the small call of the spiral, and the crowd slowly starts to make their way down to the ground. "Well well, to the best of my estimation, we saw [b]778[/b] butterflies out there! Congratulations @NerdMom and @https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/3321909/21#post_56420646 for your excellent counting skills." He squints, unsure, "Or maybe you just like lucky numbers..." Older dragons start herding the hatchlings to shelter, and you all get swept up with them. Or, you accept, maybe you're all crazy hatchlings to them, no matter how old you get. The group pours into a building, shaking water off before you enter. Someone pokes the spiral, and he repeats himself now that you're indoors and out of the wind and rain. The drakes around you send out a small cheer at the winners, and a gentle Guardian hands you a blanket. You see that he's smiling- and, notably, dry. You thank him as you accept the warm blanket and look around the building you've all been forced to take shelter in. You realized it's a museum of sort, smaller than any you've been in, small enough that you hadn't realized it was in the village next to the meadow. The same Guadian clears his throat. "I'm happy for my museum to host you all while the rest of the storm dies down. I believe that your small friend was researching local fauna? Well, I have some fauna from many years ago." He gestures to one display, where you realize there's glittering amber highlighted in the case. "If you're still interested in an audit, I'd love to know how many little flying friends I have trapped in amber." [center][img]https://imgur.com/Gb0uSXI.png[/img][/center] The spiral that you've all been following looks a little surprised, but everyone else seems to enjoy the idea, trailing off to explore the building. He raises his voice to make sure everyone can still hear him, "There's a lot of bugs in there! At least [b]500, up to 1000.[/b] NOTES: I have to leave my own, IRL lair for a little emergency. Everything's okay, but the prize packs will be edited in later. :) Today's prize is Proto Wings, Chipper Mushroom apparel pack, and "Blackfly" skin.
It's surprisingly fun to fly around in the rain. Maybe it's because you have nowhere to be but here, maybe it's because you have a goal. Or maybe it's the fun the dragons around you are still having. A hatchling laughs as they zoom past you, a sibling chasing after them, and you wonder if they even counted one butterfly. You bank to the right and hear the small call of the spiral, and the crowd slowly starts to make their way down to the ground.

"Well well, to the best of my estimation, we saw 778 butterflies out there! Congratulations @NerdMom and @https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/3321909/21#post_56420646 for your excellent counting skills." He squints, unsure, "Or maybe you just like lucky numbers..."

Older dragons start herding the hatchlings to shelter, and you all get swept up with them. Or, you accept, maybe you're all crazy hatchlings to them, no matter how old you get. The group pours into a building, shaking water off before you enter. Someone pokes the spiral, and he repeats himself now that you're indoors and out of the wind and rain.

The drakes around you send out a small cheer at the winners, and a gentle Guardian hands you a blanket. You see that he's smiling- and, notably, dry. You thank him as you accept the warm blanket and look around the building you've all been forced to take shelter in. You realized it's a museum of sort, smaller than any you've been in, small enough that you hadn't realized it was in the village next to the meadow.

The same Guadian clears his throat.

"I'm happy for my museum to host you all while the rest of the storm dies down. I believe that your small friend was researching local fauna? Well, I have some fauna from many years ago." He gestures to one display, where you realize there's glittering amber highlighted in the case. "If you're still interested in an audit, I'd love to know how many little flying friends I have trapped in amber."
Gb0uSXI.png

The spiral that you've all been following looks a little surprised, but everyone else seems to enjoy the idea, trailing off to explore the building. He raises his voice to make sure everyone can still hear him, "There's a lot of bugs in there! At least 500, up to 1000.

NOTES: I have to leave my own, IRL lair for a little emergency. Everything's okay, but the prize packs will be edited in later. :)
Today's prize is Proto Wings, Chipper Mushroom apparel pack, and "Blackfly" skin.
FR+3
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 ... 41 42