Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | :. Living Fossils [H] .: May 20
1 2 ... 103 104 105 106 107 ... 131 132
Pinglist follower and wondering if I can pay gems for this cute guy #93729708? Happy Spring! Not decided on a name yet, but I will name him :D
Edit: @The8thHorcrux (always forget the ping smh)
Edit 2: I just saw that they were already asked for, so you can switch mine to the other Grapefruit brother, sorry!! #93729710
Pinglist follower and wondering if I can pay gems for this cute guy #93729708? Happy Spring! Not decided on a name yet, but I will name him :D
Edit: @The8thHorcrux (always forget the ping smh)
Edit 2: I just saw that they were already asked for, so you can switch mine to the other Grapefruit brother, sorry!! #93729710
60eldD0.gif mlHpBMC.png
rix3ppo.png
R1dejfm.png
ypcKWM0.png
qhK4FYS.png
YMPbu9R.png
tumblr_inline_pafumaKs2Z1r16a5d_540.pngSapling-Speaker.png
cLyqlLC.png
@StaticVitals @Sabaari @Ashpuddles @Horses @TempleSystem @Watercolour @mapledaze @lukagiou

CR/PA have been sent out, enjoy your spring dragons everyone :3

Actively working through all purchase requests! :)

@pkspred

Please ping me next time as I'm not subscribed and would likely have missed your post with so many sales going on!
The little one was claimed just prior, I still have two females left if you're interested!
Edit: CR sent for a little lady ^^

@MischiefSabre
Please ping me next time as I'm not subscribed and would likely have missed your post with so many sales going on! PAs have been sent for both brothers :)

@Nopal

She's currently on hold for someone, I will keep you updated! :)
@StaticVitals @Sabaari @Ashpuddles @Horses @TempleSystem @Watercolour @mapledaze @lukagiou

CR/PA have been sent out, enjoy your spring dragons everyone :3

Actively working through all purchase requests! :)

@pkspred

Please ping me next time as I'm not subscribed and would likely have missed your post with so many sales going on!
The little one was claimed just prior, I still have two females left if you're interested!
Edit: CR sent for a little lady ^^

@MischiefSabre
Please ping me next time as I'm not subscribed and would likely have missed your post with so many sales going on! PAs have been sent for both brothers :)

@Nopal

She's currently on hold for someone, I will keep you updated! :)
YaLh2Os.png
@The8thHorcrux I'm so sorry about the lack of ping!! I always forget, so thank you for reminding me! I would absolutely be interested in one of the females. :D
@The8thHorcrux I'm so sorry about the lack of ping!! I always forget, so thank you for reminding me! I would absolutely be interested in one of the females. :D
YMPbu9R.pngRw7uKRS.png
1vAtYxM.pngAaYNmEX.png
PRICTGJ.pngcdqdRxL.png
nate | 23 | my wonderful boyfriend
known to leave periodically but i will always return to the confines of Dragon Lairs. i am on the quest to boop all the auraboas!
@The8thHorcrux May I please have this baby for treasure please? I'm in love she's so cute!!! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/93729764][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/937298/93729764_350.png[/img][/url]
@The8thHorcrux May I please have this baby for treasure please? I'm in love she's so cute!!!

93729764_350.png

any pronouns | fr+2
I collect acorns!
}

tumblr_inline_oeaqvcVEcA1r8x21n_500.gif
[by kizmetto]
Thank you very much! (Not pinging intentionally this time so as not to clutter your pings.) [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
Thank you very much! (Not pinging intentionally this time so as not to clutter your pings.)
60eldD0.gif mlHpBMC.png
rix3ppo.png
R1dejfm.png
ypcKWM0.png
qhK4FYS.png
YMPbu9R.png
tumblr_inline_pafumaKs2Z1r16a5d_540.pngSapling-Speaker.png
cLyqlLC.png
@The8thHorcrux Are any of the yellow Aethers still available?
@The8thHorcrux Are any of the yellow Aethers still available?
UwUnl7O.png
@hollyumbreon
Unfortunately not, all have been sold already :/
@hollyumbreon
Unfortunately not, all have been sold already :/
YaLh2Os.png
@Nopal

Update: the trade has gone through for the hatchling you requested ; if you wish, you can sign up to their pinglist for future hatches! :)

@Nopal

Update: the trade has gone through for the hatchling you requested ; if you wish, you can sign up to their pinglist for future hatches! :)

YaLh2Os.png
@The8thHorcrux no problem, thanks so much! I subscribed :3
@The8thHorcrux no problem, thanks so much! I subscribed :3

any pronouns | fr+2
I collect acorns!
}

tumblr_inline_oeaqvcVEcA1r8x21n_500.gif
[by kizmetto]
[center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/3261344][img]https://i.imgur.com/sLaOxBh.png[/img][/url][/center]
sLaOxBh.png
MbRm1gr.gifsDRMUek.gifWyhi6sc.gifqbj5aU6.gif
1 2 ... 103 104 105 106 107 ... 131 132