Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | New Dawn - Multifandom FR RP (OPEN!)
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
@Dingasoid as often as narratively needed. i think the main thing is just, uh, i kinda stuck myself in a situation where it’s gonna need to go and hunt ASAP but other than that it’s literally “if it serves the narrative then welp let’s go then”

@SoulLugia11 good news the easy difficulties are. actually really easy ngl (and you incur no penalty for playing on them)
also it’s got a free demo if you wanna see how it goes first
yes i’m spreading propaganda. sorry i have brainrot
@Dingasoid as often as narratively needed. i think the main thing is just, uh, i kinda stuck myself in a situation where it’s gonna need to go and hunt ASAP but other than that it’s literally “if it serves the narrative then welp let’s go then”

@SoulLugia11 good news the easy difficulties are. actually really easy ngl (and you incur no penalty for playing on them)
also it’s got a free demo if you wanna see how it goes first
yes i’m spreading propaganda. sorry i have brainrot
8aKVtucC_o.png
(@ dingasoid by the way uh— claratheblaziken asked somethin before i sent in my submission, not sure if that distracted from the question. still anyways yeah there’s a question up. figured i’d mention it since i’m, y’know, the guy who posted over)
(@ dingasoid by the way uh— claratheblaziken asked somethin before i sent in my submission, not sure if that distracted from the question. still anyways yeah there’s a question up. figured i’d mention it since i’m, y’know, the guy who posted over)
8aKVtucC_o.png
I'm sure we'll make it work out. Lemme just add them to the roster real quick-

Btw @ClaratheBlaziken I wouldn't mind. Maybe have a few different forms like you mentioned. I'm sure they'll be fine, as long as it's not like,

"Oh no water monster! Quick, turn into lightning, hit them, and boom! Turn into nature to absorb and heal from a launched nature attack split-second!" And they have like, a form to counter everything the example doesn't even make sense FR Coli wise XD

Btw I think I know who you're referring to, maybe.
I'm sure we'll make it work out. Lemme just add them to the roster real quick-

Btw @ClaratheBlaziken I wouldn't mind. Maybe have a few different forms like you mentioned. I'm sure they'll be fine, as long as it's not like,

"Oh no water monster! Quick, turn into lightning, hit them, and boom! Turn into nature to absorb and heal from a launched nature attack split-second!" And they have like, a form to counter everything the example doesn't even make sense FR Coli wise XD

Btw I think I know who you're referring to, maybe.
40d328c43be268b5d074dbc874b8ba24.jpg
Yeah no I wasn't planning on doing that, lol. More like they use one form but they get stuck in that form for a while, and if a monster or any other problem shows up, uh, too bad, lol. Since my main concern is cleared, I'm gonna try to get her character sheet up eventually.

Also 2B I love your signature lol
Yeah no I wasn't planning on doing that, lol. More like they use one form but they get stuck in that form for a while, and if a monster or any other problem shows up, uh, too bad, lol. Since my main concern is cleared, I'm gonna try to get her character sheet up eventually.

Also 2B I love your signature lol
Clara the Blaziken, She/Her, 2+ Fr time, Professional Idiot :))))
Still working on it. Once it's done, I'll just add Blaze, Mew, and Mewtwo (read: the broken one, not Mirage).
Still working on it. Once it's done, I'll just add Blaze, Mew, and Mewtwo (read: the broken one, not Mirage).
M5Uxne4.pngiXNOttm.gif
So, uh...I've been wanting to experiment a bit and try writing a new character out.   Since I've seen people use Omori characters, I'm gonna make a similar statement to be safe; I'm aware she comes from a kinda spooky game, so if anyone feels uncomfortable with Uro, please tell me and I can edit her or just ditch her entirely. I'm gonna be going off of headcanons since she comes from "context clues the game", but not like I'm gonna be writing her up like an edgy tween's fanfiction from 2012. Otherwise <(- -)> [b][Bunker][/b] [img]https://static.wikia.nocookie.net/yume2kki/images/3/37/Pc_yumegamen_03-115.png[/img] (Art is an unlockable from the game) [b]Name:[/b] Urotsuki [b]Age:[/b] Never said, but at least a young adult [b]Species:[/b] Human [b]Gender:[/b] She/they, but a bit of a tomboy [b]Orientation[/b] Demiromantic, but she has a boyfriend, so not like she's going to be falling for people here and there. [b]Fandom:[/b] Yume 2kki [b]Magic:[/b] Gained [b]Physical Description:[/b] Urotsuki is on the shorter side, standing at around 5'3, but still has difficulty fitting through most small spaces. She has blonde to light, golden brown hair, a thick tartan sweater, a skirt (with shorts sewn into it), and walking boots. She can walk for an impressive while, but isn't the most athletic in build. [b]Powers & Abilities:[/b] Due to magic seeping into the bunker while dreaming (and maybe using these effects while the magic came by), Uro can utilize a few of her effects, which are forms that give Uro different abilities and appearances. It takes some energy to use these forms, but once she does, she has to wait for enough time to pass for these forms to weaken enough, otherwise a forced switch takes up a lot of energy and she becomes tired. [emoji=water rune size=1][b]Penguin [/b]- Urotsuki gets a Penguin Suit [img]https://piskel-imgstore-b.appspot.com/img/b54cc433-e4a3-11ee-b503-2ffe8999f527.gif[/img] +Swim Better +Hold Breath Longer +Hydro bolt -Makes a "womp womp womp" noise everytime she steps, which can get [i]tiring [/i]after a while... -Easy to get hot in [emoji=arcane rune size=1][b]Fairy[/b] - Urotsuki becomes a small Faerfolk [img]https://piskel-imgstore-b.appspot.com/img/edacaa11-e4a3-11ee-91b4-2ffe8999f527.gif[/img] +Fit into very tiny spaces +Blend in with Beastclans more??? +Contuse, Mana Bolt, Regenerate -Sloooooow slow slow slow slow -Can't really fly too high up -Highly vulnerable to damage if hit -Able to make glitter (glitter is the epitome of evil) [emoji=plague rune size=1][b]Marginal [/b]- Urotsuki becomes some sort of monster thing with pale skin, three arms, red markings on her face and some weird legs (she still has her skirt on, if you look closely) [img]https://piskel-imgstore-b.appspot.com/img/176bdd19-e4a6-11ee-a365-2ffe8999f527.gif[/img] (Added a background to be visible, also sprite is slightly edited) +Scary +Vile Bolt +Pain is heavily nullified in this state -Scary -Clumsier in general -Takes up more space [b]Strengths & Weaknesses[/b] +Very self-reliant +Can walk long enough that they might as well go on a "professional walking tournament" +Able to entertain herself and does not get bored easily +Falls asleep very, very easily -More of a flier than fighter (of course, she may fight if cornered but also gets frightened when hurting humanoid beings) -Heavy sleeper, extra effort may have to be used to awaken -Uro tends to be quiet and is not the best when it comes to words. This is due to being used to being alone. [b]Items:[/b] [LIST] [*]A manual she forgot to throw away about the benefits of sleep [*]A leftover, wrapped-up piece of chocolate for some reason [/LIST] [b]Backstory:[/b] (Once again the game is heavily up to interpretation, possible spoilers?) Urotsuki wasn't very close to her parents. Perhaps very early in childhood she was, but eventually came a point where her mother passed away, and her dad, who was always at work, anyways, became even more distant than he already was. Urotsuki, from that point on, found herself alone most of the time. Sure, she had met a few friends at school and was allowed to go outside, but was never allowed to have anyone over, nor was able to visit anyone else's home. Uro faced some rocky feelings but learned to lucid dream both as a hobby and as a means of taking care of herself. Some of these dreams were pleasant, others not so much. As they got older, Uro got a job and was able to afford an apartment. Though still melancholy, she was able to find her special someone, someone more than a simple accomplice, someone who deeply cares for and respects her, someone she would eventually move in with. The two would go in to see Uro's old apartment (may or may not be trespassing, since the place was going to be torn down), but as they were doing this, a giant, winged Kaiju-movie-level monster had arisen from the mountains visible from her balcony, mountains she had seen for a very long time. What the heck? Chaos broke free, and Uro and her partner tried to drive away as quickly as possible. That was all she could remember before passing out from an accident. Her partner tried to get her as far as possible, and though Uro was found outside, it's unclear where her partner ended up... [b]Extra Info:[/b] [LIST] [*]Jeans of the Apple Bottom [*]Probably has this on them lol -> [emoji=hibernation cooldown size=1] [*]Deathly afraid of clowns or anything that resembles a clown [/LIST]
So, uh...I've been wanting to experiment a bit and try writing a new character out.

Since I've seen people use Omori characters, I'm gonna make a similar statement to be safe; I'm aware she comes from a kinda spooky game, so if anyone feels uncomfortable with Uro, please tell me and I can edit her or just ditch her entirely. I'm gonna be going off of headcanons since she comes from "context clues the game", but not like I'm gonna be writing her up like an edgy tween's fanfiction from 2012.

Otherwise <(- -)>

[Bunker]
Pc_yumegamen_03-115.png
(Art is an unlockable from the game)
Name: Urotsuki
Species: Human
Orientation Demiromantic, but she has a boyfriend, so not like she's going to be falling for people here and there.
Fandom: Yume 2kki
Magic: Gained
Physical Description: Urotsuki is on the shorter side, standing at around 5'3, but still has difficulty fitting through most small spaces. She has blonde to light, golden brown hair, a thick tartan sweater, a skirt (with shorts sewn into it), and walking boots. She can walk for an impressive while, but isn't the most athletic in build.
Powers & Abilities:
Due to magic seeping into the bunker while dreaming (and maybe using these effects while the magic came by), Uro can utilize a few of her effects, which are forms that give Uro different abilities and appearances. It takes some energy to use these forms, but once she does, she has to wait for enough time to pass for these forms to weaken enough, otherwise a forced switch takes up a lot of energy and she becomes tired.

Penguin - Urotsuki gets a Penguin Suit
b54cc433-e4a3-11ee-b503-2ffe8999f527.gif
+Swim Better
+Hold Breath Longer
+Hydro bolt
-Makes a "womp womp womp" noise everytime she steps, which can get tiring after a while...
-Easy to get hot in

Fairy - Urotsuki becomes a small Faerfolk
edacaa11-e4a3-11ee-91b4-2ffe8999f527.gif
+Fit into very tiny spaces
+Blend in with Beastclans more???
+Contuse, Mana Bolt, Regenerate
-Sloooooow slow slow slow slow
-Can't really fly too high up
-Highly vulnerable to damage if hit
-Able to make glitter (glitter is the epitome of evil)

Marginal - Urotsuki becomes some sort of monster thing with pale skin, three arms, red markings on her face and some weird legs (she still has her skirt on, if you look closely)
176bdd19-e4a6-11ee-a365-2ffe8999f527.gif (Added a background to be visible, also sprite is slightly edited)
+Scary
+Vile Bolt
+Pain is heavily nullified in this state
-Scary
-Clumsier in general
-Takes up more space

Strengths & Weaknesses
+Very self-reliant
+Can walk long enough that they might as well go on a "professional walking tournament"
+Able to entertain herself and does not get bored easily
+Falls asleep very, very easily
-More of a flier than fighter (of course, she may fight if cornered but also gets frightened when hurting humanoid beings)
-Heavy sleeper, extra effort may have to be used to awaken
-Uro tends to be quiet and is not the best when it comes to words. This is due to being used to being alone.

Items:
  • A manual she forgot to throw away about the benefits of sleep
  • A leftover, wrapped-up piece of chocolate for some reason
Backstory: (Once again the game is heavily up to interpretation, possible spoilers?)

Urotsuki wasn't very close to her parents. Perhaps very early in childhood she was, but eventually came a point where her mother passed away, and her dad, who was always at work, anyways, became even more distant than he already was. Urotsuki, from that point on, found herself alone most of the time. Sure, she had met a few friends at school and was allowed to go outside, but was never allowed to have anyone over, nor was able to visit anyone else's home. Uro faced some rocky feelings but learned to lucid dream both as a hobby and as a means of taking care of herself. Some of these dreams were pleasant, others not so much.

As they got older, Uro got a job and was able to afford an apartment. Though still melancholy, she was able to find her special someone, someone more than a simple accomplice, someone who deeply cares for and respects her, someone she would eventually move in with. The two would go in to see Uro's old apartment (may or may not be trespassing, since the place was going to be torn down), but as they were doing this, a giant, winged Kaiju-movie-level monster had arisen from the mountains visible from her balcony, mountains she had seen for a very long time. What the heck?

Chaos broke free, and Uro and her partner tried to drive away as quickly as possible. That was all she could remember before passing out from an accident. Her partner tried to get her as far as possible, and though Uro was found outside, it's unclear where her partner ended up...
Extra Info:
  • Jeans of the Apple Bottom
  • Probably has this on them lol ->
  • Deathly afraid of clowns or anything that resembles a clown
Context clues the game is the perfect description lol

Also oooo Yume 2kki! Nice!
Context clues the game is the perfect description lol

Also oooo Yume 2kki! Nice!
xk7ymDQ.png
Yeah alternatively known as "Walking Simulator 2.0" No this isn't an insult I like walking simulators

I think Uro needs some more friends, anyways
Yeah alternatively known as "Walking Simulator 2.0" No this isn't an insult I like walking simulators

I think Uro needs some more friends, anyways
Haha, I did a double take when I saw Uro. She looks like a character from another game I play. Uro, meet Faust. Faust, meet Uro. I have no clue if your personalities are anything close to each other, but you are now twins :D [center][img]https://i.ibb.co/y4n6Hz8/faust-1.jpg[/img][/center] Still, I'm going to assume that Uro looks significantly less depressed than normal, considering what game she's coming from.
Haha, I did a double take when I saw Uro. She looks like a character from another game I play.

Uro, meet Faust. Faust, meet Uro. I have no clue if your personalities are anything close to each other, but you are now twins :D
faust-1.jpg

Still, I'm going to assume that Uro looks significantly less depressed than normal, considering what game she's coming from.
I know this is a bit off topic of the main thing (and I do apologize.) but do y'all feel that making a slightly out of roleplay group oriented type power was a good idea? Part of me is tempted to remove it because of possible issues in the future, but the other part is loving the idea of other people sharing references from media they enjoy. Or maybe that's just me looking for suggestions on things to watch, play, or read without asking directly... I guess you'll never know.
I know this is a bit off topic of the main thing (and I do apologize.) but do y'all feel that making a slightly out of roleplay group oriented type power was a good idea? Part of me is tempted to remove it because of possible issues in the future, but the other part is loving the idea of other people sharing references from media they enjoy. Or maybe that's just me looking for suggestions on things to watch, play, or read without asking directly... I guess you'll never know.
Space was so Cool~
So Cool~
But it won't even live in a Memory
Universe Unspooled~
So Cruel~
To be Leaving with only a Melody~
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12