Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [LF] Emo/Scene themed UMAs
[center]Recently hatched a G1 that makes a perfect scene girl, and I've kind of fallen in love with her. Feeling a bit inspired to start collecting emo and scene themed G1s, but I need some UMAs for them! [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=130&bodygene=198&breed=23&element=6&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=10&tertgene=177&winggene=193&wings=66&auth=1f272b5df2308ecdffd469959eade7ed8dfb9272&dummyext=prev.png[/img] Any breed/gender is fair game, outside of Imperials ofc. Can pay in gems, treasure, or eggs, just give me a price! :> I'm subscribed, so no need to ping![/center]
Recently hatched a G1 that makes a perfect scene girl, and I've kind of fallen in love with her. Feeling a bit inspired to start collecting emo and scene themed G1s, but I need some UMAs for them!

dragon?age=1&body=130&bodygene=198&breed=23&element=6&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=10&tertgene=177&winggene=193&wings=66&auth=1f272b5df2308ecdffd469959eade7ed8dfb9272&dummyext=prev.png

Any breed/gender is fair game, outside of Imperials ofc. Can pay in gems, treasure, or eggs, just give me a price! :>

I'm subscribed, so no need to ping!
Hello! I have a copy of I wouldn't mind letting go? I have it listed on the AH for 900G but I'm open to offers!
Hello! I have a copy of I wouldn't mind letting go? I have it listed on the AH for 900G but I'm open to offers!
z65xx0L.pngBUNdhkO.pngoEJyr8X.png
@ZombieBiologist

Went ahead and grabbed it! Thank you so much!!
@ZombieBiologist

Went ahead and grabbed it! Thank you so much!!
Please enjoy! I love emos/goths/scenes and fully support your journey. Good luck!
Please enjoy! I love emos/goths/scenes and fully support your journey. Good luck!
z65xx0L.pngBUNdhkO.pngoEJyr8X.png
i have [item=Skin: Venomous LOVE] up on the AH for 950g if you're interested
i have Skin: Venomous LOVE up on the AH for 950g if you're interested
bRPrhwa.giftumblr_na90ypEFLf1sif4cro5_500.gif
@Remnants

Not sure if it's exactly what I'm looking for, but it's very pretty! Thank you, I'll keep it in mind!
@Remnants

Not sure if it's exactly what I'm looking for, but it's very pretty! Thank you, I'll keep it in mind!
does this one interest you? custom accent with 5 prints - 1.5kg
does this one interest you? custom accent with 5 prints - 1.5kg
@Mitchy

I think I'll pass, thanks though!
@Mitchy

I think I'll pass, thanks though!
Bump! Good luck! Feelin Goff is an AMAZING discovery.
Bump! Good luck! Feelin Goff is an AMAZING discovery.
Three Nature eggs with pale yellow sprouting tops sitting on a gold-lined leaf bed against a green background. 3XiDjku.pngeVbH4fs.pngBreed Out the Basic
@NerdMom

Thank you!! I'm very excited to have it, just gotta find a good goth G1 for it now :>
@NerdMom

Thank you!! I'm very excited to have it, just gotta find a good goth G1 for it now :>