Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | (found)
I am waiting for a reply from nest rental thread, but just in case
I need 1 light nest for my dragons
I can offer treasure/gems, food or (maybe) a doodle
if you agree to breed my dragons, please incubate every day and return them later
thank you
I am waiting for a reply from nest rental thread, but just in case
I need 1 light nest for my dragons
I can offer treasure/gems, food or (maybe) a doodle
if you agree to breed my dragons, please incubate every day and return them later
thank you
timezone: FR+11
@Neflo I have a nest available. Feel free to send over a CR with whatever payment you want.
@Neflo I have a nest available. Feel free to send over a CR with whatever payment you want.
What do you imagine the effects of a conscious observer might be?
aUKJE16.png
@Filix
thank you! if you want more payment, you can tell me and I'll send something else.
@Filix
thank you! if you want more payment, you can tell me and I'll send something else.
@Neflo Perfect! Thanks! They've been bred. Two eggs.
@Neflo Perfect! Thanks! They've been bred. Two eggs.
aUKJE16.png
@Filix
cool! I am hoping for a specific gender, I hope I get good luck. if you have any problems with incubation (maybe you have stuff to do and can't log in), send me a message
@Filix
cool! I am hoping for a specific gender, I hope I get good luck. if you have any problems with incubation (maybe you have stuff to do and can't log in), send me a message
@Neflo Sure thing! Will keep you posted.
@Neflo Sure thing! Will keep you posted.
aUKJE16.png
@Neflo Hey! Unfortunately due to a pretty rough blizzard I lost internet for a few days and couldn't log in on my pc. Your kiddos are set to hatch in two days. I'm sorry!
@Neflo Hey! Unfortunately due to a pretty rough blizzard I lost internet for a few days and couldn't log in on my pc. Your kiddos are set to hatch in two days. I'm sorry!
aUKJE16.png
@Filix
I hope everything is ok! thanks for letting me know.
@Filix
I hope everything is ok! thanks for letting me know.