Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | OPEN [2/3 slots] ~ Lorne's Art Shop ~
I apologize for the delay, this week has been incredibly hectic (Biology professor was 5 days late posting materials for the week giving me only 2 days, I've been working a ton during the weekend and I adopted a kitty!), I have been working through my commissions list slowly through this though! ^^
I apologize for the delay, this week has been incredibly hectic (Biology professor was 5 days late posting materials for the week giving me only 2 days, I've been working a ton during the weekend and I adopted a kitty!), I have been working through my commissions list slowly through this though! ^^
Have a few slots open, ETA for new orders will likely be ~1-2 weeks!
Have a few slots open, ETA for new orders will likely be ~1-2 weeks!
Bump!
Bump!
Bump!
Bump!
Bump!
Bump!
Bump!
Bump!
Bump!
Bump!
Bump!
Bump!
@Necessity
Character: https://toyhou.se/26237377.salvation?key=o4AGTIKGx5A59Gg
Type of commission requested: cell shaded bust
Any deadlines? No, but keep me updated with any delays please.
Anything else I need to know? paying with a mix of g/t. Character has a written description if that helps with deciding anything, but if you can't come up with anything a smug grin or some kind of laid-back serious(not angry) expression would be nice. Do whatever you want though.
@Necessity
Character: https://toyhou.se/26237377.salvation?key=o4AGTIKGx5A59Gg
Type of commission requested: cell shaded bust
Any deadlines? No, but keep me updated with any delays please.
Anything else I need to know? paying with a mix of g/t. Character has a written description if that helps with deciding anything, but if you can't come up with anything a smug grin or some kind of laid-back serious(not angry) expression would be nice. Do whatever you want though.
hIMo3xJ.png f4iXRVq.png
J7D1quC.png
lAvpyOQ.png
FObX7rS.png
DxCICZ1.png
@SunlightRequiem For sure, I'll add you to my list! ETA is likely going to be 1-2 weeks, my work schedule is pretty awful next week but early the week after is freed up
@SunlightRequiem For sure, I'll add you to my list! ETA is likely going to be 1-2 weeks, my work schedule is pretty awful next week but early the week after is freed up