Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [LF] 1x1 roleplay (18+ discord)
Greetings!
It's been a while since I've dived into the roleplay scene and I want to get back into it early this year. Get those brain juices working again.
I'm from Australia and go by AEST time. So excuse my long absences as I also work a fulltime job when I'm not playing video games or sleeping.

I would prefer to work on discord as 18+ is not allowed here (which is completely fair. So many children! Shield their eyes!)

Guidelines:
~ Please reply once a day. If you're busy please let me know if you can. If it's past three days with no reply I will assume the rp has been abandoned and will no longer contact.
~ I prefer to write in third person and at least one paragraph. But if you write differently that's fine also. I'm very adaptable.
~ If anything makes you uncomfortable please let me know. We can go through heavy dislikes when acquainting our characters to each other before starting the rp.
~ 18+ please (I don't want to work with minors as I prefer to work heavily with romance/smut or dark topics)
~ I don't play female characters, only males. Which means pairings will have to be MxM or MxF.

Preferences (optional):
- romance (because I have no experience writing it lol)
- small cast size (lazy)
- action(more experience, I just like violence )

Themes:
~ Romance/Smut
~ Gore/Abuse
~ Kinks/CNC
I honestly prefer a mix, but that depends on what character I'm using. Happy to talk further if you have questions regarding what you do and don't want involved in the rp.

Fandoms (and characters I use):
~ Jujutsu Kaisen = *Ryomen Sukuna, *Yuji Itadori, Satoru Gojo
~ One Punch Man = Genos
~ My Hero Academia = Hawks, Katsuki Bakugo
~ Youtubers = Darkiplier, Antisepticeye
There are plenty more that I just can't put my finger on right now, but always happy to discuss if you'd rather just OC's.

RP ideas:
~ Enemies to secret lovers
~ *Student and school bully
~ Arranged marriage
~ Vampire/human/werewolf
I'm honestly happy to do whatever as long as a relationship can be involved. But I'm a sucker for clichés.

*Current preference for concepts/characters
Greetings!
It's been a while since I've dived into the roleplay scene and I want to get back into it early this year. Get those brain juices working again.
I'm from Australia and go by AEST time. So excuse my long absences as I also work a fulltime job when I'm not playing video games or sleeping.

I would prefer to work on discord as 18+ is not allowed here (which is completely fair. So many children! Shield their eyes!)

Guidelines:
~ Please reply once a day. If you're busy please let me know if you can. If it's past three days with no reply I will assume the rp has been abandoned and will no longer contact.
~ I prefer to write in third person and at least one paragraph. But if you write differently that's fine also. I'm very adaptable.
~ If anything makes you uncomfortable please let me know. We can go through heavy dislikes when acquainting our characters to each other before starting the rp.
~ 18+ please (I don't want to work with minors as I prefer to work heavily with romance/smut or dark topics)
~ I don't play female characters, only males. Which means pairings will have to be MxM or MxF.

Preferences (optional):
- romance (because I have no experience writing it lol)
- small cast size (lazy)
- action(more experience, I just like violence )

Themes:
~ Romance/Smut
~ Gore/Abuse
~ Kinks/CNC
I honestly prefer a mix, but that depends on what character I'm using. Happy to talk further if you have questions regarding what you do and don't want involved in the rp.

Fandoms (and characters I use):
~ Jujutsu Kaisen = *Ryomen Sukuna, *Yuji Itadori, Satoru Gojo
~ One Punch Man = Genos
~ My Hero Academia = Hawks, Katsuki Bakugo
~ Youtubers = Darkiplier, Antisepticeye
There are plenty more that I just can't put my finger on right now, but always happy to discuss if you'd rather just OC's.

RP ideas:
~ Enemies to secret lovers
~ *Student and school bully
~ Arranged marriage
~ Vampire/human/werewolf
I'm honestly happy to do whatever as long as a relationship can be involved. But I'm a sucker for clichés.

*Current preference for concepts/characters
BUMP
BUMP
@Mishkatoby10

I would be interested in role playing with you! I have discord as well.
@Mishkatoby10

I would be interested in role playing with you! I have discord as well.
BUMP.
BUMP.
@Mishkatoby heya! If the offer still stands I’d be interested ^^
My discord handle is sol_sticee
@Mishkatoby heya! If the offer still stands I’d be interested ^^
My discord handle is sol_sticee
Ztohw80.png Sock - They/Them - FR+2
WIP
WIP
WIP
"come with me,
and you'll be. . ."
". . .in a world
of pure imagination."

"If you want to view paradise. . ."
". . .simply look around and view it."
@heinousHerring I've sent you a friend request on Discord to discuss further. <3
@heinousHerring I've sent you a friend request on Discord to discuss further. <3
If you are still looking, feel free to hit me up! I'd be down to do a 1x1 with supernatural and dark themes

Here's some info on my preferences, and feel free to add me at GlitchedxArt on discord if you think we'd be a good match!

https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/rp/3322940
If you are still looking, feel free to hit me up! I'd be down to do a 1x1 with supernatural and dark themes

Here's some info on my preferences, and feel free to add me at GlitchedxArt on discord if you think we'd be a good match!

https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/rp/3322940
Sparked Outcasts Hatchery ~~~ Sparked Outcasts Subspecies Page ~~~ Art Shop
I'd be down to rp if this is still open! If it is, I'd prefer sending my discord user in pm. ^-^"
I'd be down to rp if this is still open! If it is, I'd prefer sending my discord user in pm. ^-^"
she/they | 3 hours ahead of FR time | just a gremlin who's tryin' to survive in this big old world filled with chaos.
I'd be interested if you're okay with OCs! My discord is jayisleepy if you'd like to discuss ideas <3
I'd be interested if you're okay with OCs! My discord is jayisleepy if you'd like to discuss ideas <3