Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | your all time favorite familiar
1 2 3 4 5
100% these guys! [item=Jade Troodo] [item=Sunrise Troodo] [item=Armored Iguanador] [item=Iguanador] [item=Lowjaw Minmi] [item=Shardback Minmi] [item=Styracavus] [item=Styrantrum] [item=Ruche Slug] [item=Ruched Sojourner] [item=Spirit of Wind] [item=Flameshell Glypto] [item=Evergaze Glypto] [item=Sabrespine Prowler] [item=Sabrespine Hunter] [item=Dreadwolf Rimestalker] [item=Dusky Dreadwolf] [item=Boggripe Bulemoth] [item=Sorrowsnow Bulemoth] [item=Ultimate Buttersnake]
100% these guys!

Jade Troodo Sunrise Troodo Armored Iguanador Iguanador Lowjaw Minmi Shardback Minmi Styracavus Styrantrum Ruche Slug Ruched Sojourner Spirit of Wind Flameshell Glypto Evergaze Glypto Sabrespine Prowler Sabrespine Hunter Dreadwolf Rimestalker Dusky Dreadwolf Boggripe Bulemoth Sorrowsnow Bulemoth Ultimate Buttersnake
YMPbu9R.pngdFnwkLI.png oySYa5s.png 6Je3hjY.png
tyEuRXe.png LCqISMP.png nupGNag.png RfMwnPI.png
twiuBT0.png I5qcdda.png uVEyOnT.png jlA5frr.png
HEYY! the slight eyewings are also my fave! I'm a huge sucker for blue/copper tones together and when I saw them it was like love at first sight. I was lucky enough to snag one when they were pretty cheap! (I think about 40g-ish, if i recall correctly) I thought they'd be hella expensive.. Honestly, I'm pretty bummed we can only have 1 familiar of it's kind equipped, because if I could back then, I would have given a bunch of my dragons slight eyewing familiars
HEYY! the slight eyewings are also my fave! I'm a huge sucker for blue/copper tones together and when I saw them it was like love at first sight. I was lucky enough to snag one when they were pretty cheap! (I think about 40g-ish, if i recall correctly) I thought they'd be hella expensive.. Honestly, I'm pretty bummed we can only have 1 familiar of it's kind equipped, because if I could back then, I would have given a bunch of my dragons slight eyewing familiars
Iron Wrench
OnNCb47.png
HE/THEY
[center][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/familiar/art/9998.png[/img][/center] [center]My good bear <3 This fella was the first familiar I ever awakened. I used to have him attached to my custom progen for the longest time, and I guess that made me fall in love with him. Plus he's just plain cute :] I have such a soft spot for all of the festival/mimic bears <3 Shoutout to the jewelers and sphinxes as well![/center]
9998.png
My good bear <3 This fella was the first familiar I ever awakened. I used to have him attached to my custom progen for the longest time, and I guess that made me fall in love with him. Plus he's just plain cute :] I have such a soft spot for all of the festival/mimic bears <3

Shoutout to the jewelers and sphinxes as well!
atla-pixilart-1.png
[item=mantarune][item=rainbow daydream] I can't decide between these two
Mantarune Rainbow Daydream
I can't decide between these two
[item=Voguepuff] fancy borb there's so many i like but i always come back to this round boi
Voguepuff

fancy borb

there's so many i like but i always come back to this round boi
THE SPIDERS!! They were the main reason I bothered to level up my Baldwin skill at all lol [item= Peacock Spider] [item= Speckled Peacock Spider]
THE SPIDERS!! They were the main reason I bothered to level up my Baldwin skill at all lol

Peacock Spider Speckled Peacock Spider
13578.png24847.png480.png ARAxlYW.png
5iXiC8z.png
ll0CfnD.png
[item=Sentient Alloy][item=Cheerful Residue][item=Leftover Residue][item=Shiny Residue] there are alot of cool looking and gorgeous familiars that i really like but these guys i love them
Sentient Alloy Cheerful Residue Leftover Residue Shiny Residue
there are alot of cool looking and gorgeous familiars that i really like but these guys i love them
cat-spinning.gif
[item=Granite Thresher] [item=Shale Thresher] Sharks! >3 I also love the dino fams as i’m a huge paleo-nerd
Granite Thresher Shale Thresher

Sharks! >3

I also love the dino fams as i’m a huge paleo-nerd
gaaming-vapour2.gif IMG-4705.gif
[gamedb item=10234] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/familiar/art/10234.png[/img] THIS GUY HE BEAUTY
Clown Hippocampus
10234.png

THIS GUY
HE BEAUTY
oNPnEqv.jpeg
Aerborne Ambassador and Laybrush Larcenist My Beloved [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/familiar/art/29583.png[/img][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/familiar/art/29584.png[/img] They're so perfect I love them so much. Honorable Mentions: (too many... so hard to choose) [item=Brilliant Psywurm][item=Butter Caiman][item=Rosy Peryton][item=Alstroemeria Fox][item=Inscribed Pangolin][item=Blackline Bicorn Whale][item=Rat King][item=Unburdened Billy][item=Melon Squirmscoot][item=Glassbound Solarvul][item=Sparksylph][item=War Flight][item=Formal Tea Set][item=Venomblade Assassin][item=Windcarve Bladedancer]
Aerborne Ambassador and Laybrush Larcenist My Beloved

29583.png29584.png

They're so perfect I love them so much.

Honorable Mentions: (too many... so hard to choose)

Brilliant Psywurm Butter Caiman Rosy Peryton Alstroemeria Fox Inscribed Pangolin Blackline Bicorn Whale Rat King Unburdened Billy Melon Squirmscoot Glassbound Solarvul Sparksylph War Flight Formal Tea Set Venomblade Assassin Windcarve Bladedancer
Flowering Vulpine Plushie Xan ~ he/him/she/her
+3 hrs FR time
1 2 3 4 5