Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Done
To get the achievement, I’d like to rent some dragons. Three level 16’s, must be named either by you or me to go into a battle party, and then back to you. Willing to give 100 g/100k t in collateral per dragon while I hold them.

EDIT: Got them all lined up
To get the achievement, I’d like to rent some dragons. Three level 16’s, must be named either by you or me to go into a battle party, and then back to you. Willing to give 100 g/100k t in collateral per dragon while I hold them.

EDIT: Got them all lined up
@Corvidophile
I only have 2 currently but I would be happy to let you borrow them if you would like! Here and here!
@Corvidophile
I only have 2 currently but I would be happy to let you borrow them if you would like! Here and here!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx 0Eukkgx.png indy | she/her | fr+1 :)
wishlist / pinkerlocke / challenges
@StilinskiSpark Great! I’d like to wait to grab them until I have a final one rounded up, is that ok?
@StilinskiSpark Great! I’d like to wait to grab them until I have a final one rounded up, is that ok?
@Corvidophile
Yes absolutely! Just let me know when!
@Corvidophile
Yes absolutely! Just let me know when!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx 0Eukkgx.png indy | she/her | fr+1 :)
wishlist / pinkerlocke / challenges
Going to bed now, will check back in the morning
Going to bed now, will check back in the morning
@Corvidophile

Salutations, I can let you borrow mine if you're still looking for one. here
@Corvidophile

Salutations, I can let you borrow mine if you're still looking for one. here
TmP97bI.png
ExfcDGa.png
QUIpVFE.png
NXwxhXo.png
@Redhacker Wonderful, send over a crossroads when you can! Treasure or gems?

@StilinskiSpark Got the final dragon lined up, send over a crossroads when you’re able! Treasure or gems?
@Redhacker Wonderful, send over a crossroads when you can! Treasure or gems?

@StilinskiSpark Got the final dragon lined up, send over a crossroads when you’re able! Treasure or gems?