Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | LF a chill RP/partners!
Hiya, I’m vintage, and I’ve been really wanting to start roleplaying again recently. I'm preferably looking for a chill, small group roleplay because I’m awkward and can’t do 1x1s too well lol.
I'm mostly looking for 2-3 other people who will be patient with me OR any kind of chill rp that won't pressure me with length + post frequency :P, I’m still kind of getting back into roleplaying after years of not doing it and I'm now a full-time student so I'll probably be slow and rusty!

I'd like for it to not be super strict in post frequency and length, because I feel it takes me a bit to write longer stuff and I always feel bad :[
That said, I am semi-literate, and I try to keep my responses to at least 3 sentences (although on the very rare occasion I might post less, but only when I seriously cannot think of anything else to add.) I'll also try my best to at least post once a day (excl. Sunday) if the roleplay is actually flowing along.

- I’d prefer to RP here on the forums, it’s just less confusing for me!

- Again, I'm never online on Sundays if that's a problem for anyone

- I really enjoy fantasy and sci-fi, but I’m open to most other genres as well! I’m okay with any romance, but I've never written it before in RP so ye :]

- I’m interested in roleplaying as OCs (with a few exceptions to some canon characters), either in already existing worlds/universes (like fandom stuff) or in original ones

- The only kinda restrictions I have right now is that I'd prefer mostly humanoid stuff (with a few exceptions for certain magical creatures), no FR dragons, and no mature stuff obv :>

Ideas I have so far:
- mermaids!
- cowboys/wild west
- hermitcraft??
- welcome home ocs?
- lots more,,

Sorry this is kinda messy, I'm reusing a diff post I made months ago with edits. I would love to know if anyone is interested and thank you for reading ^^
Hiya, I’m vintage, and I’ve been really wanting to start roleplaying again recently. I'm preferably looking for a chill, small group roleplay because I’m awkward and can’t do 1x1s too well lol.
I'm mostly looking for 2-3 other people who will be patient with me OR any kind of chill rp that won't pressure me with length + post frequency :P, I’m still kind of getting back into roleplaying after years of not doing it and I'm now a full-time student so I'll probably be slow and rusty!

I'd like for it to not be super strict in post frequency and length, because I feel it takes me a bit to write longer stuff and I always feel bad :[
That said, I am semi-literate, and I try to keep my responses to at least 3 sentences (although on the very rare occasion I might post less, but only when I seriously cannot think of anything else to add.) I'll also try my best to at least post once a day (excl. Sunday) if the roleplay is actually flowing along.

- I’d prefer to RP here on the forums, it’s just less confusing for me!

- Again, I'm never online on Sundays if that's a problem for anyone

- I really enjoy fantasy and sci-fi, but I’m open to most other genres as well! I’m okay with any romance, but I've never written it before in RP so ye :]

- I’m interested in roleplaying as OCs (with a few exceptions to some canon characters), either in already existing worlds/universes (like fandom stuff) or in original ones

- The only kinda restrictions I have right now is that I'd prefer mostly humanoid stuff (with a few exceptions for certain magical creatures), no FR dragons, and no mature stuff obv :>

Ideas I have so far:
- mermaids!
- cowboys/wild west
- hermitcraft??
- welcome home ocs?
- lots more,,

Sorry this is kinda messy, I'm reusing a diff post I made months ago with edits. I would love to know if anyone is interested and thank you for reading ^^
MZSEWS2.png
oaolHwW.png
J7D1quC.png

5hF3FGk.png
............................... deepwaysignature1.png
@vintagespring

what were you thinking for cowboys and wild west?
@vintagespring

what were you thinking for cowboys and wild west?
@vintagespring

Hi, I’d like to do something with the mermaids idea! I’m not too familiar with the other ones and I love sea life lol. Unless you don’t mind bringing up something not included in the list?
@vintagespring

Hi, I’d like to do something with the mermaids idea! I’m not too familiar with the other ones and I love sea life lol. Unless you don’t mind bringing up something not included in the list?

One day, will these too become but distant memories?
. . .
Yes, in the blink of an eye.

@vintagespring would you maybe be interested in cowboys/old west but with dinosaurs instead of horses?

I'm just getting back into RP as well, and I'm totally fine waiting for replies cos mine will probably take a minute as well haha
@vintagespring would you maybe be interested in cowboys/old west but with dinosaurs instead of horses?

I'm just getting back into RP as well, and I'm totally fine waiting for replies cos mine will probably take a minute as well haha
zQwIRF5.png
@Quietlinnet I was thinking something to do with maybe simple farmers or like a town rp in the wild west, or something with the pony express!
but also @Maebelline brought up the idea of having wild west w/ dinos and I absolutely love dinos so lol,, I really like that idea too!

@Coincidence Yeah absolutely! That list was just ideas I was throwing out, I'm open to almost anything ^^
@Quietlinnet I was thinking something to do with maybe simple farmers or like a town rp in the wild west, or something with the pony express!
but also @Maebelline brought up the idea of having wild west w/ dinos and I absolutely love dinos so lol,, I really like that idea too!

@Coincidence Yeah absolutely! That list was just ideas I was throwing out, I'm open to almost anything ^^
MZSEWS2.png
oaolHwW.png
J7D1quC.png

5hF3FGk.png
............................... deepwaysignature1.png
@vintagespring I think pony express would work perfect in a dino setting!
@vintagespring I think pony express would work perfect in a dino setting!
zQwIRF5.png
@vintagespring

Cool. I have a setting I’d like to flesh out more if it piques your interest. It’s a modern-day city where everyone has an animal form and animal influence, and specifically a prestigious public school, so great for a group setting. Let me know how that sounds! But if you want to stick to the mermaids thing or some other idea do tell as well.
@vintagespring

Cool. I have a setting I’d like to flesh out more if it piques your interest. It’s a modern-day city where everyone has an animal form and animal influence, and specifically a prestigious public school, so great for a group setting. Let me know how that sounds! But if you want to stick to the mermaids thing or some other idea do tell as well.

One day, will these too become but distant memories?
. . .
Yes, in the blink of an eye.