Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Dragon gijinka steam-mafiapunk [OPEN]
hmm I am inrested I was thinking does anyone need a robin hood style theif character.
hmm I am inrested I was thinking does anyone need a robin hood style theif character.
@kingofemerald @EclipseDragon

I also feel like mentioning that I have a lot of experience with themes and some with custom HTML, and I absolutely adore doing them. If anyone wants me to do theirs, I can do it for a very small price (10k treasure or so).
@kingofemerald @EclipseDragon

I also feel like mentioning that I have a lot of experience with themes and some with custom HTML, and I absolutely adore doing them. If anyone wants me to do theirs, I can do it for a very small price (10k treasure or so).
tumblr_pbgepnbJz41wpdkp3o1_1280.png
@Slick

That... sounds like an offer I can't refuse.
@Slick

That... sounds like an offer I can't refuse.
YgOQ2oY.pngRfSBvPi.pngRtSbM78.pngiezVfl0.pngiWjBTCn.png

@EclipseDragon I'll have to settle on an actual price later. Nothing cutthroat obviously, but I put a lot of effort into assembling themes (although I never make them from scratch and I would never claim to do so, I'm quite good at selecting themes, customizing them, applying a color scheme and adding art or graphics).

If you or anyone else is interested, I'll be glad to work out the details over PM :D
@EclipseDragon I'll have to settle on an actual price later. Nothing cutthroat obviously, but I put a lot of effort into assembling themes (although I never make them from scratch and I would never claim to do so, I'm quite good at selecting themes, customizing them, applying a color scheme and adding art or graphics).

If you or anyone else is interested, I'll be glad to work out the details over PM :D
@eclipsedragon that's totally fine and you answered what i would have said anyways so that's perf! (also do you have skype or something so we can work on more ideas?)

@slick glad that you've got experience on tumblr! it will be a little different from stuff like ask blogs though, since we would be rping the characters actions in the setting. but with your experience, i'm certain that you'll do just fine!

@falcon7974 that sounds amazing! really any character could fit in this world. it doesn't have to be just mafia and police. you could have a doctor or a politician or even a little girl if you wanted!

additional notes on the steam powered wings: i think it'd be cool to have a tail attachment for stability. (and by that i mean they would look like dope steampunk dragons and heck yes!!!) the tails could also be used for fighting and so on.

and i forgot who asked but yes this will be pg13. any excessive gore or sexual content should be put under a read more and tagged (so people can block the post if they need to). extremely inappropriate topics can be rped privately between legal consenting rpers.
@eclipsedragon that's totally fine and you answered what i would have said anyways so that's perf! (also do you have skype or something so we can work on more ideas?)

@slick glad that you've got experience on tumblr! it will be a little different from stuff like ask blogs though, since we would be rping the characters actions in the setting. but with your experience, i'm certain that you'll do just fine!

@falcon7974 that sounds amazing! really any character could fit in this world. it doesn't have to be just mafia and police. you could have a doctor or a politician or even a little girl if you wanted!

additional notes on the steam powered wings: i think it'd be cool to have a tail attachment for stability. (and by that i mean they would look like dope steampunk dragons and heck yes!!!) the tails could also be used for fighting and so on.

and i forgot who asked but yes this will be pg13. any excessive gore or sexual content should be put under a read more and tagged (so people can block the post if they need to). extremely inappropriate topics can be rped privately between legal consenting rpers.
This page is always updating whenever I add in new ideas. Check it every once in a while to see new things and get more hyped for this rp.

I will eventually make a short tutorial on how to rp on tumblr, and tumblr rp etiquette, since I know not everyone is familiar with it. But please don't be deterred. It's actually quite easy.

I'm thinking of launching this RP no sooner than this Saturday, August 9th. I still want to come up with more ideas, make the tutorial, set up the masterlist, as well as give time for more people to join and come up with their characters.

In the mean time, please feel free to discuss your ideas for characters and world building! If you want to talk outside of FR, my skype is thatocsam.
This page is always updating whenever I add in new ideas. Check it every once in a while to see new things and get more hyped for this rp.

I will eventually make a short tutorial on how to rp on tumblr, and tumblr rp etiquette, since I know not everyone is familiar with it. But please don't be deterred. It's actually quite easy.

I'm thinking of launching this RP no sooner than this Saturday, August 9th. I still want to come up with more ideas, make the tutorial, set up the masterlist, as well as give time for more people to join and come up with their characters.

In the mean time, please feel free to discuss your ideas for characters and world building! If you want to talk outside of FR, my skype is thatocsam.
@kingofemerald

Do you think a skype chat room would be a good idea? Like those who are interested could send you contacts and we could all chat in one big chat.
@kingofemerald

Do you think a skype chat room would be a good idea? Like those who are interested could send you contacts and we could all chat in one big chat.
@slick we have a small one going already, at least with the people that have given their info!it would probs be good for exchanging ideas and such
@slick we have a small one going already, at least with the people that have given their info!it would probs be good for exchanging ideas and such
[img]http://hairstyles-pedia.com/img/arts/2010/Oct/11/47/mohawk3_thumb.jpg[/img] i want this hair for my chara (the imp that's my avatar) except green instead of orange!
mohawk3_thumb.jpg

i want this hair for my chara (the imp that's my avatar) except green instead of orange!
@Kingofemerald

This looks like a really awesome settling! Steampunk is one of my weaknesses. I know I'm a little late to the thread but how many people were you thinking about adding to the rp? I've never actually done something that isn't one on one.
@Kingofemerald

This looks like a really awesome settling! Steampunk is one of my weaknesses. I know I'm a little late to the thread but how many people were you thinking about adding to the rp? I've never actually done something that isn't one on one.
forumthing_zps4b450bb6.png