Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Rate the person above you's forum sig!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@puppypaw

9/10

One colour palette, (pink and blue) layout is understandable.
@puppypaw

9/10

One colour palette, (pink and blue) layout is understandable.
@Siamesetiger
9/10
Simple, informative and not too cluttered-- and tiny dragons. That's always a plus.
@Siamesetiger
9/10
Simple, informative and not too cluttered-- and tiny dragons. That's always a plus.
ArtFight-Art Gallery-Adopts

• Timezone is GMT

• Always happy to chat :)
@esotericallous

9/10

I enjoy the straight to the point detail of your signature, and it displays a level of friendliness in being down to chat. I think the colors pair well with your profile image and vista! Only reason it isn't a 10/10 is because you have more stars than I do (I jest)
@esotericallous

9/10

I enjoy the straight to the point detail of your signature, and it displays a level of friendliness in being down to chat. I think the colors pair well with your profile image and vista! Only reason it isn't a 10/10 is because you have more stars than I do (I jest)
UwUnl7O.png
mlHpBMC.pngmjtJ868.png 5vnsOgE.pngQ2if6VF.png
@bbgummi
I like the artwork and then the little simple buttons. Also fits well with your forum vista and pfp.
9/10, point docked because I think it might benefit from being centered
@bbgummi
I like the artwork and then the little simple buttons. Also fits well with your forum vista and pfp.
9/10, point docked because I think it might benefit from being centered
Forum-Sig-Far-Left.pngForum-Sig-Lleft.pngForum-Sig-Middle.pngForum-Sig-Right.pngForum-Sig-Far-Right.png
@eligos

10/10 i loveee the little heads (they also match your avatar dragon/vista) and your logo looks very nice, first time i saw you around somewhere i very much wanted to compliment it
@eligos

10/10 i loveee the little heads (they also match your avatar dragon/vista) and your logo looks very nice, first time i saw you around somewhere i very much wanted to compliment it
LDlwCri.pngcDBGx9s.png eHsIhFC.pngWishlist tQekNfa.png 3kRmks1.pngTz9zkEa.png
@BrightEyes101

9/10

Looks great overall, for some reason it bothers me how the creatures are both facing the same way, therefore not quite symmetrical.
@BrightEyes101

9/10

Looks great overall, for some reason it bothers me how the creatures are both facing the same way, therefore not quite symmetrical.
Hey, I'm Kabet!
He/They/Any

Wishlist
@SnailArcade

10/10.

I'm tempted to get my own moving signature.
@SnailArcade

10/10.

I'm tempted to get my own moving signature.
rsz-2img-1151.png
@Claudiaan

I'll give 10/10 love how detailed the signature is, and the color scheme
@Claudiaan

I'll give 10/10 love how detailed the signature is, and the color scheme

PgfsYRI.jpg
@Popzy
10/10

I like the pink/arcane vibes your of signature is giving, the art is very cute!:3
Though it’s not super complimentary to your vista/avatar combo, both are pleasing on their own, as well as together.

My signature is chaos atm :/
@Popzy
10/10

I like the pink/arcane vibes your of signature is giving, the art is very cute!:3
Though it’s not super complimentary to your vista/avatar combo, both are pleasing on their own, as well as together.

My signature is chaos atm :/
wxiARy9.png
  • Peryton
  • ADHD
  • Friendly
  • Pings OK!
down
mz4O9Iy.gif
cutkr0S.png
DoQJ9XF.png
WYxPUv8.png
cZOnhJ9.png
Bt9KLea.png

vXkV3L9.gif
25JQOyr.pngX6bCU0I.pngN9TaxUS.pngsm7JQNl.pngWq7yxTc.gif
@Stagraven
10/10
Yessss green and gold! The colors match so nicely! And the art is outstanding!
@Stagraven
10/10
Yessss green and gold! The colors match so nicely! And the art is outstanding!
irskxY8.png KNIYijE.gif
9d51d7a914524a8.png
Rcu3MKx.png
8th2X7B.gif 0cb127b26d19a6c92651ff1998fb4012374c6173.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8