Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Elemental Holiday Giveaway [CLOSED]
I hate doing this, but there's only three more days left in the Giveaway so... If the previous pinged players do not claim their hatchlings by 12:00 FR time tomorrow, they will automatically be bumped to the back of the list to allow the waiting players to get the hatchlings that they want. If there's still no claim by Tuesday 12:00, then I'm sorry to say that the hatchlings will be up for grabs by the pinglist. The rules will be edited to include this clause to avoid this in the future.

This is honestly the first time since I started doing this that players haven't come back to claim their hatchlings. I feel weird having to do things this way, but I'd feel worse keeping everyone else waiting until the end or later.
I hate doing this, but there's only three more days left in the Giveaway so... If the previous pinged players do not claim their hatchlings by 12:00 FR time tomorrow, they will automatically be bumped to the back of the list to allow the waiting players to get the hatchlings that they want. If there's still no claim by Tuesday 12:00, then I'm sorry to say that the hatchlings will be up for grabs by the pinglist. The rules will be edited to include this clause to avoid this in the future.

This is honestly the first time since I started doing this that players haven't come back to claim their hatchlings. I feel weird having to do things this way, but I'd feel worse keeping everyone else waiting until the end or later.
GiKj6f3.gif MUliTJ2.gifoa2NJIM.gif oa2NJIM.gif MUliTJ2.gif GiKj6f3.gif ---
Sprites by @DogiCrimson
Ohh that's impressive it's the first time this has happened honestly! I think what you've decided seems fair. :) They can always try again next month.
Ohh that's impressive it's the first time this has happened honestly! I think what you've decided seems fair. :) They can always try again next month.
fae/faer
FR+17
@Sunlightdruid Thank you. That makes me feel better cause I was anxious about making that decision. Hopefully, they do come back on and claim theirs, but if not, I'll let everyone waiting ge their picks. [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
@Sunlightdruid Thank you. That makes me feel better cause I was anxious about making that decision. Hopefully, they do come back on and claim theirs, but if not, I'll let everyone waiting ge their picks.
Sprites by @DogiCrimson
I’m still willing to wait for the others to choose their babes of choice but if they’re no longer interested #93330153 the antique Gaoler is the lil guy that has caught my eye.
I’m still willing to wait for the others to choose their babes of choice but if they’re no longer interested #93330153 the antique Gaoler is the lil guy that has caught my eye.
Well, it's past 12 FR. The hatchlings weren't claimed, so that means:

@theClio92, you are free to make your pick.

@SunlightDruid, you are free to make your pick followed by @VenusDeMilo.

The previous claims will bumped to the back and a hatchling saved from the nests until 12 FR time tomorrow after which they will be forfeit to anyone who wants them.
Well, it's past 12 FR. The hatchlings weren't claimed, so that means:

@theClio92, you are free to make your pick.

@SunlightDruid, you are free to make your pick followed by @VenusDeMilo.

The previous claims will bumped to the back and a hatchling saved from the nests until 12 FR time tomorrow after which they will be forfeit to anyone who wants them.
Sprites by @DogiCrimson
Virion please! :D
Virion please! :D
Ahhh, these hatchlings are amazing! X3
Could I please get this one, 93330145 / Arbane, if no one else has claimed her yet?~
Also, would it be possible for me to get a Marigold and a Peony familiar? I don't have those yet.

I appreciate this and I think it's a really lovely idea! Once I get past the brand-new stage, maybe I can donate things to help you out too! X3
Ahhh, these hatchlings are amazing! X3
Could I please get this one, 93330145 / Arbane, if no one else has claimed her yet?~
Also, would it be possible for me to get a Marigold and a Peony familiar? I don't have those yet.

I appreciate this and I think it's a really lovely idea! Once I get past the brand-new stage, maybe I can donate things to help you out too! X3
@VenusDeMilo I was willing to wait, too, but the waiting eventually had to end. As soon as SunlightDruid makes their choice, I'll send the hatchlings on their way :)
@VenusDeMilo I was willing to wait, too, but the waiting eventually had to end. As soon as SunlightDruid makes their choice, I'll send the hatchlings on their way :)
Sprites by @DogiCrimson
I'd love Camus please! He's so pretty :3
I'd love Camus please! He's so pretty :3
fae/faer
FR+17
Oh my... this is another first. I've never had two users interested in the same hatchling while it was still available.

Okay! According to the rules, @Sunlightdruid will be getting Camus as this is first come, first serve practice, and they commented earlier. @VenusDeMilo, not only can you choose another hatchling, Savek and Cierra (the parents) nest often and Antique happens nearly every nest. As soon as their next Antique hatchling emerges, I'll send it right your way.

This is the first time I've ever had to make this arrangement, so before I do anything else, I want to check with all parties involved. Will this be alright with both of you?
Oh my... this is another first. I've never had two users interested in the same hatchling while it was still available.

Okay! According to the rules, @Sunlightdruid will be getting Camus as this is first come, first serve practice, and they commented earlier. @VenusDeMilo, not only can you choose another hatchling, Savek and Cierra (the parents) nest often and Antique happens nearly every nest. As soon as their next Antique hatchling emerges, I'll send it right your way.

This is the first time I've ever had to make this arrangement, so before I do anything else, I want to check with all parties involved. Will this be alright with both of you?
Sprites by @DogiCrimson