Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [SHOP] Plague Dom-Keeper (Closed)
1 2 3 4 5
[img]https://i.ibb.co/BKdF9hH/EDB85-A8-F-D382-49-B3-89-F4-0232898-CAFBF.png[/img] [center][b]WELCOME TO MY SHOP OF MADNESS![/b] You might know me from my [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/3235256/1]plague nesting business[/url] where I help others nest for projects, fodders, and special holidays so you might be wondering what a nester like me is doing with a dom shop and the answer is quite simple: [b]BOREDOM[/b]. I personally don’t have a lot of activities on FR that keep me busy and entertained so I figured a dom shop is the perfect opportunity for it! Am I crazy to do this? Yes. Will I probably crash and burn? Most likely. But that is the fun of it all! Besides it’ll be a good way to challenge myself in the different form of service to the FR Community and I do love a challenge heh ;D[/center] [center]= = = = = = = = = = = = =[/center] [center][b][u]GUIDELINES[/u][/b][/center] [center]= [b]I am subscribed to this thread[/b] but if you wish to ping, you can ping ^^ = [b]I’ll be doing 10 orders at a time.[/b] A first come, first serve basis. Once an order is completed, the next order in line takes the next available spot and so forth. Of course, some orders will be completed faster than others depending on the items etc. = I ask that you [b]please be patient with me[/b] when I am taking and completing orders. = Please be sure to [b]list everything[/b] you are seeking in your order and [b]provide enough currency[/b] so I can complete your order without any setbacks of insufficient funds. If you need help calculating, visit [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/2639390/1#post_2639390]Rowdy’s DOM Shop Calculator[/url] to get an accurate calculation of the amount of funds you’ll need for your items. = [b]All funds should be sent beforehand through One-Way CRs or PMs[/b] so that I can have them available for when I spot your desired items in the shop. Feel free to restate your order in the message box as well. = All funds will be throughly [b]checked, deducted, and balanced[/b] throughout the purchasing process… [b]FOR EXAMPLE:[/b] [i][u][b]Infinity12356[/b][/u] Currency sent: 288,918t = = = = = = = = Orders: 1x Primary Aether Gene: Bar - 125,000t - PURCHASED 1x Vial of Uncommon Sight - 50,000t = = = = = = = = Total Currency Leftover: 163,918t[/i][/center] [center] = Do let me know if you would like [b]orders completed and sent to you all at once[/b] or if you would [b]prefer partials sent[/b] in the order that I find and purchase them. = If I am [b]unable to complete your entire order[/b] by the time the plague domination ends, [b]all remaining funds from your order will be sent back to you.[/b] = This is a [b]tip-free shop so tips are not necessary[/b], but the gesture is always appreciated. If you're including a tip, please specify the amount to avoid currency confusion. [/center] [center]= = = = = = = = = = = = =[/center] [center]I believe I have covered everything that should be listed for a dom shop, if anything I can always add missing guidelines in the future. So, uh… that’s pretty much it from me so I guess that means it’s off to the races![/center] [center][img]http://i.imgur.com/U2k9Dfm.png[/img][/center]
EDB85-A8-F-D382-49-B3-89-F4-0232898-CAFBF.png
WELCOME TO MY SHOP OF MADNESS!
You might know me from my plague nesting business where I help others nest for projects, fodders, and special holidays so you might be wondering what a nester like me is doing with a dom shop and the answer is quite simple: BOREDOM.
I personally don’t have a lot of activities on FR that keep me busy and entertained so I figured a dom shop is the perfect opportunity for it!

Am I crazy to do this? Yes. Will I probably crash and burn? Most likely. But that is the fun of it all! Besides it’ll be a good way to challenge myself in the different form of service to the FR Community and I do love a challenge heh ;D
= = = = = = = = = = = = =
GUIDELINES
= I am subscribed to this thread but if you wish to ping, you can ping ^^

= I’ll be doing 10 orders at a time. A first come, first serve basis. Once an order is completed, the next order in line takes the next available spot and so forth. Of course, some orders will be completed faster than others depending on the items etc.

= I ask that you please be patient with me when I am taking and completing orders.

= Please be sure to list everything you are seeking in your order and provide enough currency so I can complete your order without any setbacks of insufficient funds. If you need help calculating, visit Rowdy’s DOM Shop Calculator to get an accurate calculation of the amount of funds you’ll need for your items.

= All funds should be sent beforehand through One-Way CRs or PMs so that I can have them available for when I spot your desired items in the shop. Feel free to restate your order in the message box as well.

= All funds will be throughly checked, deducted, and balanced throughout the purchasing process…

FOR EXAMPLE:

Infinity12356
Currency sent: 288,918t
= = = = = = = =
Orders:
1x Primary Aether Gene: Bar - 125,000t - PURCHASED
1x Vial of Uncommon Sight - 50,000t
= = = = = = = =
Total Currency Leftover: 163,918t
= Do let me know if you would like orders completed and sent to you all at once or if you would prefer partials sent in the order that I find and purchase them.

= If I am unable to complete your entire order by the time the plague domination ends, all remaining funds from your order will be sent back to you.

= This is a tip-free shop so tips are not necessary, but the gesture is always appreciated. If you're including a tip, please specify the amount to avoid currency confusion.
= = = = = = = = = = = = =
I believe I have covered everything that should be listed for a dom shop, if anything I can always add missing guidelines in the future. So, uh… that’s pretty much it from me so I guess that means it’s off to the races!
U2k9Dfm.png
giphy.gif
[img]https://i.imgur.com/6Y6qVCZ.jpeg[/img] [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/oeENlf4.png[/img][/center] [center] 1. [i][u][b]INSERT NAME[/b][/u] Currency sent: = = = = = = = = Orders: = = = = = = = = Total Currency Leftover: [/i] 2. [i][u][b]INSERT NAME[/b][/u] Currency sent: = = = = = = = = Orders: = = = = = = = = Total Currency Leftover:[/i] 3. [i][u][b]INSERT NAME[/b][/u] Currency sent: = = = = = = = = Orders: = = = = = = = = Total Currency Leftover: [/i] 4. [i][u][b]INSERT NAME[/b][/u] Currency sent: = = = = = = = = Orders: = = = = = = = = Total Currency Leftover: [/i] 5. [i][u][b]INSERT NAME[/b][/u] Currency sent: = = = = = = = = Orders: = = = = = = = = Total Currency Leftover: [/i] 6. [i][u][b]INSERT NAME[/b][/u] Currency sent: = = = = = = = = Orders: = = = = = = = = Total Currency Leftover: [/i] 7. [i][u][b]INSERT NAME[/b][/u] Currency sent: = = = = = = = = Orders: = = = = = = = = Total Currency Leftover: [/i] 8. [i][u][b]INSERT NAME[/b][/u] Currency sent: = = = = = = = = Orders: = = = = = = = = Total Currency Leftover: [/i] 9. [i][u][b]INSERT NAME[/b][/u] Currency sent: = = = = = = = = Orders: = = = = = = = = Total Currency Leftover: [/i] 10. [i][u][b]INSERT NAME[/b][/u] Currency sent: = = = = = = = = Orders: = = = = = = = = Total Currency Leftover: [/i] [i]NOTE: This order listing will periodically change throughout every plague domination event and will be wiped clean by the end of the event.[/i] [/center] [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/U2k9Dfm.png[/img][/center]
6Y6qVCZ.jpeg
oeENlf4.png
1. INSERT NAME
Currency sent:
= = = = = = = =
Orders:

= = = = = = = =
Total Currency Leftover:

2. INSERT NAME
Currency sent:
= = = = = = = =
Orders:

= = = = = = = =
Total Currency Leftover:

3. INSERT NAME
Currency sent:
= = = = = = = =
Orders:

= = = = = = = =
Total Currency Leftover:

4. INSERT NAME
Currency sent:
= = = = = = = =
Orders:

= = = = = = = =
Total Currency Leftover:

5. INSERT NAME
Currency sent:
= = = = = = = =
Orders:

= = = = = = = =
Total Currency Leftover:

6. INSERT NAME
Currency sent:
= = = = = = = =
Orders:

= = = = = = = =
Total Currency Leftover:

7. INSERT NAME
Currency sent:
= = = = = = = =
Orders:

= = = = = = = =
Total Currency Leftover:

8. INSERT NAME
Currency sent:
= = = = = = = =
Orders:

= = = = = = = =
Total Currency Leftover:

9. INSERT NAME
Currency sent:
= = = = = = = =
Orders:

= = = = = = = =
Total Currency Leftover:

10. INSERT NAME
Currency sent:
= = = = = = = =
Orders:

= = = = = = = =
Total Currency Leftover:

NOTE: This order listing will periodically change throughout every plague domination event and will be wiped clean by the end of the event.
U2k9Dfm.png
giphy.gif
[img]https://i.imgur.com/0WLGcOO.jpeg[/img] [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/oeENlf4.png[/img][/center] [center][b][13 Satisfied Customers][/b][/center] [center]1. [b][u]INSERT NAME[/u][/b] Currency Sent: - DomPrice: Currency Leftover: 2. [b][u]INSERT NAME[/u][/b] Currency Sent: - DomPrice: Currency Leftover: 3. [b][u]INSERT NAME[/u][/b] Currency Sent: - DomPrice: Currency Leftover: 4. [b][u]INSERT NAME[/u][/b] Currency Sent: - DomPrice: Currency Leftover: 5. [b][u]INSERT NAME[/u][/b] Currency Sent: - DomPrice: Currency Leftover: 6. [b][u]INSERT NAME[/u][/b] Currency Sent: - DomPrice: Currency Leftover: 7. [b][u]INSERT NAME[/u][/b] Currency Sent: - DomPrice: Currency Leftover: 8. [b][u]INSERT NAME[/u][/b] Currency Sent: - DomPrice: Currency Leftover: 9. [b][u]INSERT NAME[/u][/b] Currency Sent: - DomPrice: Currency Leftover: 10. [b][u]INSERT NAME[/u][/b] Currency Sent: - DomPrice: Currency Leftover: 11. [b][u]INSERT NAME[/u][/b] Currency Sent: - DomPrice: Currency Leftover: 12. [b][u]INSERT NAME[/u][/b] Currency Sent: - DomPrice: Currency Leftover: 13. [b][u]INSERT NAME[/u][/b] Currency Sent: - DomPrice: Currency Leftover: 14. [b][u]INSERT NAME[/u][/b] Currency Sent: - DomPrice: Currency Leftover: 15. [b][u]INSERT NAME[/u][/b] Currency Sent: - DomPrice: Currency Leftover: [/center] [center][i]NOTE: All orders completed will be wiped clean by the end of every plague domination.[/i][/center] [center][img] http://i.imgur.com/U2k9Dfm.png[/img][/center]
0WLGcOO.jpeg
oeENlf4.png
[13 Satisfied Customers]
1. INSERT NAME
Currency Sent:
- DomPrice:
Currency Leftover:

2. INSERT NAME
Currency Sent:
- DomPrice:
Currency Leftover:

3. INSERT NAME
Currency Sent:
- DomPrice:
Currency Leftover:

4. INSERT NAME
Currency Sent:
- DomPrice:
Currency Leftover:

5. INSERT NAME
Currency Sent:
- DomPrice:
Currency Leftover:

6. INSERT NAME
Currency Sent:
- DomPrice:
Currency Leftover:

7. INSERT NAME
Currency Sent:
- DomPrice:
Currency Leftover:

8. INSERT NAME
Currency Sent:
- DomPrice:
Currency Leftover:

9. INSERT NAME
Currency Sent:
- DomPrice:
Currency Leftover:

10. INSERT NAME
Currency Sent:
- DomPrice:
Currency Leftover:

11. INSERT NAME
Currency Sent:
- DomPrice:
Currency Leftover:

12. INSERT NAME
Currency Sent:
- DomPrice:
Currency Leftover:

13. INSERT NAME
Currency Sent:
- DomPrice:
Currency Leftover:

14. INSERT NAME
Currency Sent:
- DomPrice:
Currency Leftover:

15. INSERT NAME
Currency Sent:
- DomPrice:
Currency Leftover:
NOTE: All orders completed will be wiped clean by the end of every plague domination.
U2k9Dfm.png
giphy.gif
[img]https://i.imgur.com/Zj8VybO.jpeg[/img] [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/oeENlf4.png[/img][/center] [center]1. [b][u]INSERT NAME[/u][/b] Currency Returned: 2. [b][u]INSERT NAME[/u][/b] Currency Returned: 3. [b][u]INSERT NAME[/u][/b] Currency Returned: 4. [b][u]INSERT NAME[/u][/b] Currency Returned: 5. [b][u]INSERT NAME[/u][/b] Currency Returned: 6. [b][u]INSERT NAME[/u][/b] Currency Returned: 7. [b][u]INSERT NAME[/u][/b] Currency Returned: 8. [b][u]INSERT NAME[/u][/b] Currency Returned: 9. [b][u]INSERT NAME[/u][/b] Currency Returned: 10. [b][u]INSERT NAME[/u][/b] Currency Returned: [/center] [center][i]NOTE: All funds returned will be wiped clean by the end of every plague domination.[/i][/center] [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/U2k9Dfm.png[/img][/center]
Zj8VybO.jpeg
oeENlf4.png
1. INSERT NAME
Currency Returned:

2. INSERT NAME
Currency Returned:

3. INSERT NAME
Currency Returned:

4. INSERT NAME
Currency Returned:

5. INSERT NAME
Currency Returned:

6. INSERT NAME
Currency Returned:

7. INSERT NAME
Currency Returned:

8. INSERT NAME
Currency Returned:

9. INSERT NAME
Currency Returned:

10. INSERT NAME
Currency Returned:
NOTE: All funds returned will be wiped clean by the end of every plague domination.
U2k9Dfm.png
giphy.gif
Dom Shop is officially open for its first ever domination run!

Note: I have a prior real life engagement to take care of this early morning rn but once that is over, I’ll be able to take care of any awaiting orders.
Thank you for your understanding and patience!
Dom Shop is officially open for its first ever domination run!

Note: I have a prior real life engagement to take care of this early morning rn but once that is over, I’ll be able to take care of any awaiting orders.
Thank you for your understanding and patience!
giphy.gif
1x Breed: Aberration (Ancient)
1x Primary: Lionfish (Aberration)
1x Secondary: Noxtide (Aberration)
Total: 412,250t

Sending via PM!
1x Breed: Aberration (Ancient)
1x Primary: Lionfish (Aberration)
1x Secondary: Noxtide (Aberration)
Total: 412,250t

Sending via PM!
DWdSW9T.png
• Cas
• He/Him
• FR+10
• Adoptables
• Accents
16441.png1013.png21373.png7888.png
Announcement: I am now online and looking for order items! Thank you in advance for all those allowing me to assist them :3
Announcement: I am now online and looking for order items! Thank you in advance for all those allowing me to assist them :3
giphy.gif
1x Breed: Snapper (Modern) Total: 276,250 Sending a CR! :3 [emoji=music notes size=1]
1x Breed: Snapper (Modern)
Total: 276,250

Sending a CR! :3
Hi! Placing an order :>
auraboa breed change x2
total: 467,500
CR sent!
Hi! Placing an order :>
auraboa breed change x2
total: 467,500
CR sent!
uidIEUO.pngV0Zx4P8.gifvbbX5q8.gif
1x Auraboa Breed Change (I am so incredibly sorry for this pain)
Total: 275,000
Sending a CR
1x Auraboa Breed Change (I am so incredibly sorry for this pain)
Total: 275,000
Sending a CR
1 2 3 4 5