Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Small Hoard Sale
1 2
Hi everyone! Just trying to clean out things that are sitting around collecting dust while also gathering up some funds so I'm not completely broke haha Completely forgot to add that I'm happy to take Gems, Treasure or a mix! 1g=1000T Here's what I got to offer: [item=Vista: Foxfire Grove][item=Vista: Blooming Grove] [item=Starseer's Crown][item=Magician's Cobwebs][item=Sorcerer's Cobwebs]x3 [item=Highland Scavenger][item=Conflagrant Kilt][item=Eerie Cyan Grasp]x2 [item=Riot Hazebeacon][item=Starlight Unicorn Tail][item=Magister Rings][item=Frostfaerie Wings][item=Void's Grasp][item=Plague Aura] [item=Graveyard Guardian][item=Featherback Boar]x2 [item=Mossy Pohip]x2 [skin=26343][skin=37920][skin=38402][skin=51872] [skin=52348][skin=52354]x3 [skin=52758]x3 [skin=52764]
Hi everyone! Just trying to clean out things that are sitting around collecting dust while also gathering up some funds so I'm not completely broke haha

Completely forgot to add that I'm happy to take Gems, Treasure or a mix!

1g=1000T

Here's what I got to offer:

Vista: Foxfire Grove Vista: Blooming Grove

Starseer's Crown Magician's Cobwebs Sorcerer's Cobwebs x3 Highland Scavenger Conflagrant Kilt Eerie Cyan Grasp x2 Riot Hazebeacon Starlight Unicorn Tail Magister Rings Frostfaerie Wings Void's Grasp Plague Aura

Graveyard Guardian Featherback Boar x2 Mossy Pohip x2

x3 x3
Boop ^^
Boop ^^
Boop ^^
Boop ^^
I am interested in the stardust Sightseer accent!

also I think one of the items you're offering might be a clanbound item, as the one you used the icon for does say clanbound [soft sight vial]
I am interested in the stardust Sightseer accent!

also I think one of the items you're offering might be a clanbound item, as the one you used the icon for does say clanbound [soft sight vial]
[url] https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/2791558[/url] WIP
Please visit my Hatchery?

http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2264877
Please check out my quests?
@ShaymeeRepose

Apologies for the late reply!

Stardust Sightseer on AH: 105g/149kt, so I could do a flat 100g or 100kt

And you can sell clan bound items! With clan bound sight vials all a person does is send the dragon they want it on in a one-way cr then the person applies it to the dragon and sets up a two-way cr with the dragon in order to get the payment ^^
@ShaymeeRepose

And you can sell clan bound items! With clan bound sight vials all a person does is send the dragon they want it on in a one-way cr then the person applies it to the dragon and sets up a two-way cr with the dragon in order to get the payment ^^
[quote name="Chaosdragoness" date="2024-03-03 02:17:44" ] @/ShaymeeRepose Apologies for the late reply! Stardust Sightseer on AH: 105g/149kt, so I could do a flat 100g or 100kt And you can sell clan bound items! With clan bound sight vials all a person does is send the dragon they want it on in a one-way cr then the person applies it to the dragon and sets up a two-way cr with the dragon in order to get the payment ^^ [/quote] I'm fine with the gems options! and honestly thats what I figured would happen with the vial for the process, good to know for the future :) Was half-asleep when viewing the forums last night haha
Chaosdragoness wrote on 2024-03-03 02:17:44:
@/ShaymeeRepose

I'm fine with the gems options!
and honestly thats what I figured would happen with the vial for the process, good to know for the future :) Was half-asleep when viewing the forums last night haha
[url] https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/2791558[/url] WIP
Please visit my Hatchery?

http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2264877
Please check out my quests?
@ShaymeeRepose

CR has been set up!

And all good ^^
@ShaymeeRepose

CR has been set up!

And all good ^^
Boop ^^
Boop ^^
Can I grab the bubblespirit jug and frost fairs wings and the nurtured cluster? How much total for all of those? @Chaosdragoness
Can I grab the bubblespirit jug and frost fairs wings and the nurtured cluster? How much total for all of those? @Chaosdragoness
mt8lr6s.png
@alakatzam

Hello! Let's see

Bubblespirit Jug on AH: 109g/128kt I can do 105g/kt
Frostfaerie Wings on AH: 70g/80kt I can do 65g/kt
Nurtured Cluster on AH: 195g/198kt I can do 190g/kt

All together that would be 460g/kt
@alakatzam

Hello! Let's see

Bubblespirit Jug on AH: 109g/128kt I can do 105g/kt
Frostfaerie Wings on AH: 70g/80kt I can do 65g/kt
Nurtured Cluster on AH: 195g/198kt I can do 190g/kt