Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | .jem's skinshop //
1 2 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 70
I picked up a couple copies of your Unit. accent line on a whim when they popped up on the AH and I just wanted to say it looks INCREDIBLE! thank you so much for making the perfect skin for my time-loop monitoring robots, Thirteen and XIII couldn't look better! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/90904116][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/909042/90904116_350.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/92411145][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/924112/92411145_350.png[/img][/url] (also if you ever end up doing a version for M sandsurges I'm ABSOLUTELY gonna need it as well)
I picked up a couple copies of your Unit. accent line on a whim when they popped up on the AH and I just wanted to say it looks INCREDIBLE! thank you so much for making the perfect skin for my time-loop monitoring robots, Thirteen and XIII couldn't look better!

90904116_350.png

92411145_350.png

(also if you ever end up doing a version for M sandsurges I'm ABSOLUTELY gonna need it as well)
e854296a4a9e15af687f87d45741c614ee367b71.png
Hi there! Is there any chance you have any copies left of any of the Unit.00 skins? I think I missed the original ping but they're really cool </3
Hi there! Is there any chance you have any copies left of any of the Unit.00 skins? I think I missed the original ping but they're really cool </3
art of an astronaut holding a paintbrush, pointing at themselves, with the text 'BUY MY ART, COWARD'
@Ringleader OMG I love how you used the opposite colors on them, they look so good! I'm really glad you like them! Is it alright if I share them in my showcase?

@Straka - Hi! I'm sorry you missed the preorder, but I have one copy of these three left:
@Ringleader OMG I love how you used the opposite colors on them, they look so good! I'm really glad you like them! Is it alright if I share them in my showcase?

@Straka - Hi! I'm sorry you missed the preorder, but I have one copy of these three left:
vy6lCWp.png tNVfNId.png bJjBlVu.png NAPe4RF.png
You absolutely can, yes! And I was so excited when I realized they looked that cool with the accent colors swapped lmao
You absolutely can, yes! And I was so excited when I realized they looked that cool with the accent colors swapped lmao
e854296a4a9e15af687f87d45741c614ee367b71.png
@jemjam - YESSSS could I please have a PA for the red and green versions? :D
@jemjam - YESSSS could I please have a PA for the red and green versions? :D
art of an astronaut holding a paintbrush, pointing at themselves, with the text 'BUY MY ART, COWARD'
@Straka - yes you can!
@Straka - yes you can!
hi! would it be possible for me to get a reprint of Accent: Unit.00.v-40? i'll provide a blueprint + whatever was the pre-payment ^^"
hi! would it be possible for me to get a reprint of Accent: Unit.00.v-40? i'll provide a blueprint + whatever was the pre-payment ^^"
yc5gmUQ.png Zi7pp4c.pngGNdJbNa.png
bvA5p4p.pngnoFemaF.png
BHzuYGn.pngVHoOPqU.png
vWxS68G.gif
@Ezevic - Sure! Send over the blueprint and 600g and I'll send it to the queue!
@Ezevic - Sure! Send over the blueprint and 600g and I'll send it to the queue!
I'm SHOCKED I never knew about the original run for the Unit accents, I saw the orange variant on a random person's dragon and came running to see if any more were printed and there were! Are future reprints in the cards, or do you think it'll be a while until they see another round? I'd love every color but I think I could only afford an individual reprint of one for now ;_;
I'm SHOCKED I never knew about the original run for the Unit accents, I saw the orange variant on a random person's dragon and came running to see if any more were printed and there were! Are future reprints in the cards, or do you think it'll be a while until they see another round? I'd love every color but I think I could only afford an individual reprint of one for now ;_;
aSAtN3z.png xxx
Quit reading my signature, nerd.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
He/him

Previously Neuromancer

Wishlist
Could you ping me if you do a soul devourer, soup protector, and summer woodlands reprint? So sad i missed them!
Could you ping me if you do a soul devourer, soup protector, and summer woodlands reprint? So sad i missed them!
1 2 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 70