Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Elemental Giveaway [TAKING DONATIONS]
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 22 23
Sorry if this goes without saying (i’m still a dummy when it comes to forum etiquette XD) but shoot me a crossroads request with the bb fate has chosen for me whenever. I’m usually online everyday just wanted to confirm that i’m still interested, all of the hatchlings are gorgeous thank you for gracing the community. <3
Sorry if this goes without saying (i’m still a dummy when it comes to forum etiquette XD) but shoot me a crossroads request with the bb fate has chosen for me whenever. I’m usually online everyday just wanted to confirm that i’m still interested, all of the hatchlings are gorgeous thank you for gracing the community. <3
@VenusDeMilo No worries! I understand it's a lot to get used to, and I'm extremely easy-going. Once the other two have claimed theirs, I'll send yours right over. I'll ping everyone again as a reminder tomorrow. :)
@VenusDeMilo No worries! I understand it's a lot to get used to, and I'm extremely easy-going. Once the other two have claimed theirs, I'll send yours right over. I'll ping everyone again as a reminder tomorrow. :)
Sprites by @DogiCrimson
If either of the nest 2 hatchlings are left, I'd love to pick my second choice from that one once those who signed up first have picked!
If either of the nest 2 hatchlings are left, I'd love to pick my second choice from that one once those who signed up first have picked!
fae/faer
FR+17
If Tigar has their claim from nest #2, I would love to claim Malon :3 Waiting for LovelyRodents to claim from nest #1 <3
If Tigar has their claim from nest #2, I would love to claim Malon :3 Waiting for LovelyRodents to claim from nest #1 <3
@theClio92 Malon is in the Crossroads. As soon as LovelyRodents makes their claim, I'll let you know <3

@Sunlightdruid The Imperial is the only one left from nest 2. She's all yours if you want her :)
@theClio92 Malon is in the Crossroads. As soon as LovelyRodents makes their claim, I'll let you know <3

@Sunlightdruid The Imperial is the only one left from nest 2. She's all yours if you want her :)
Sprites by @DogiCrimson
Yes! I'll happily take her :)
Yes! I'll happily take her :)
fae/faer
FR+17
Oh my I Just found out about the Snowdrop of Crystalline familiar. Do you still have one? I would love to pair the little sneak with one of the dragons I got here!
Oh my I Just found out about the Snowdrop of Crystalline familiar. Do you still have one? I would love to pair the little sneak with one of the dragons I got here!
MuAIaYM.png
does nest #2 have any hatchlings left?
does nest #2 have any hatchlings left?
Edd 19 He/Vamp
eIK5iG7.png
ePOliyb.png
o7ZCFYm.png
PRICTGJ.png
VDqpTLf.png
@fishmalk Unfortunately, no. They were claimed last night, and the Crossroads just accepted this morning. However, I will nest that couple again, and you can have first pick of that nest when they hatch free of charge. The parents cooldown though means it will be awhile before they can nest.

You're still very welcome to claim other nests with the exception of nest 3 as it's full up. :)
@fishmalk Unfortunately, no. They were claimed last night, and the Crossroads just accepted this morning. However, I will nest that couple again, and you can have first pick of that nest when they hatch free of charge. The parents cooldown though means it will be awhile before they can nest.

You're still very welcome to claim other nests with the exception of nest 3 as it's full up. :)
Sprites by @DogiCrimson
@Lovelyrodents @Vickslayzies Don't forget to claim your hatchlings.
@Lovelyrodents @Vickslayzies Don't forget to claim your hatchlings.
Sprites by @DogiCrimson
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 22 23