Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Elemental Holiday Giveaway [CLOSED]
@NeoError404 Welcome to Flight Rising!! [emoji=left wing size=1][emoji=right wing size=1] The claim is in, and you'll be second in line to pick a hatchling. You're very welcome! Please don't forget to check out the Familiars section. You might find something there you don't have :)
@NeoError404 Welcome to Flight Rising!! The claim is in, and you'll be second in line to pick a hatchling.

You're very welcome! Please don't forget to check out the Familiars section. You might find something there you don't have :)
GiKj6f3.gif MUliTJ2.gifoa2NJIM.gif oa2NJIM.gif MUliTJ2.gif GiKj6f3.gif ---
Sprites by @DogiCrimson
@HeZZahRae

Actually, I only have the undertide toy cuz a friend gifted the matching pairs to me xD I'm accepting any of those, really!
@HeZZahRae

Actually, I only have the undertide toy cuz a friend gifted the matching pairs to me xD I'm accepting any of those, really!
MuAIaYM.pngYBKhdZp.png
@NeoError404 Alrighty, for transparency purposes, I'll send you the Band of Companionship and both of the Lamps, Vulpine and Serpentine. :) Merry Monday to all! I hope you're having fun with the holiday. There are still claims available for every nest, and don't forget to claim some familiars if you need them. Happy Trickmurk! [emoji=shadow rune size=1]
@NeoError404 Alrighty, for transparency purposes, I'll send you the Band of Companionship and both of the Lamps, Vulpine and Serpentine. :)

Merry Monday to all! I hope you're having fun with the holiday. There are still claims available for every nest, and don't forget to claim some familiars if you need them. Happy Trickmurk!
Sprites by @DogiCrimson
[emoji=red star size=1]- Evening bump. I have to apologize in advance. I may not be extremely active the next day or two besides a small bump. A long time family friend passed this week, and I'll be going in to the dentist in the morning to hopefully get something done about a cracked tooth. I ask for patience, and I hope the rest of you enjoy your Trickmurk. [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
- Evening bump. I have to apologize in advance. I may not be extremely active the next day or two besides a small bump. A long time family friend passed this week, and I'll be going in to the dentist in the morning to hopefully get something done about a cracked tooth. I ask for patience, and I hope the rest of you enjoy your Trickmurk.
Sprites by @DogiCrimson
Can I ask for one each of these familiars? Formal Tea Set and Ponder Orb.
Can I ask for one each of these familiars? Formal Tea Set and Ponder Orb.
LF a male coalt/ female veilspun for my nest!
Tri-color scrolls in treasure are expensive :') Yet I want more lair space as well.
Thanks for the giveaway!! Can I ask for these 3? Marigold of Rot, Peony of Rockbreaker, Snowdrop of Crystalline. Thanks!!
Thanks for the giveaway!! Can I ask for these 3? Marigold of Rot, Peony of Rockbreaker, Snowdrop of Crystalline. Thanks!!
Wishlist: Obelisk breed change scroll :,)
Breed change scrolls are kinda pricey.
Hiya @HezzahRae! Can you please put me down on Savek and Cierra's nest please? :) The sim babies are so cute :3

Hope you take care of yourself after your loss <3

Can you send some familiars my way? I'm new and I don't mind what you give me because I have basically nothing! Ahahaha
Hiya @HezzahRae! Can you please put me down on Savek and Cierra's nest please? :) The sim babies are so cute :3

Hope you take care of yourself after your loss <3

Can you send some familiars my way? I'm new and I don't mind what you give me because I have basically nothing! Ahahaha
fae/faer
FR+17
hiii! I'm new here and don't really know how this all works yet. So *Claim* Feel free to choose what to send me :3 <3
hiii! I'm new here and don't really know how this all works yet. So *Claim* Feel free to choose what to send me :3 <3
[emoji=red star size=1]- Thank you all for your patience. Yesterday was a hard day as it was the day of services. We're going out to a dinner tonight with the family, but I'm doing better today, and it's time to catch up. @SummerZephyr - They'll be in your inbox! :) @Styx08 - You bet! They'll be there soon! @Sunlightdruid- Thank you for your kind words. It meant a lot! [emoji=familiar heart size=1] You'll be down for the nest, and I'll be sending the sneks your way. :) @theClio92- Ah! A newbie! Welcome, welcome! To get you started, I'll send you all three of the snakes, and how about I assign you to two of the nests? Ophion and Awanyu nest aaaannnd.... Bastian and Nixie. They all make some pretty babies :) Reminder to everyone! Rules say you can choose up to two eggs from any nest, but you have to let me know which nest and how many or I'm going to assume it's only the one. I hope you've had a great week so far. Happy Trickmurk! [emoji=shadow rune size=1]
- Thank you all for your patience. Yesterday was a hard day as it was the day of services. We're going out to a dinner tonight with the family, but I'm doing better today, and it's time to catch up.

@SummerZephyr - They'll be in your inbox! :)
@Styx08 - You bet! They'll be there soon!
@Sunlightdruid- Thank you for your kind words. It meant a lot! You'll be down for the nest, and I'll be sending the sneks your way. :)
@theClio92- Ah! A newbie! Welcome, welcome! To get you started, I'll send you all three of the snakes, and how about I assign you to two of the nests? Ophion and Awanyu nest aaaannnd.... Bastian and Nixie. They all make some pretty babies :)

Reminder to everyone! Rules say you can choose up to two eggs from any nest, but you have to let me know which nest and how many or I'm going to assume it's only the one.

I hope you've had a great week so far. Happy Trickmurk!
Sprites by @DogiCrimson
Not sure if this is still open but i’d love a baby from nest 3
Not sure if this is still open but i’d love a baby from nest 3