Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Relist all button in AH
1 2
Sorry but no support. AH spam is a huge annoyance and it doesn't need to be made easier, never mind the server load.

If you have so many listings that relisting them all when they expire is a problem you can just...list fewer items? Or list them for longer/stagger them out so that they don't expire all at the same time.

If they are a good deal, they will almost assuredly sell. If they're not, well, then might be time to re-evaluate what you're asking for or hold off on re-listing until demand goes up and prices rise. But the economy here really doesn't move that fast that prices fluctuate all over the place during the day and necessitating literal pages of the same single item for 1 gem or something like that (seriously, why do people do that?)
Sorry but no support. AH spam is a huge annoyance and it doesn't need to be made easier, never mind the server load.

If you have so many listings that relisting them all when they expire is a problem you can just...list fewer items? Or list them for longer/stagger them out so that they don't expire all at the same time.

If they are a good deal, they will almost assuredly sell. If they're not, well, then might be time to re-evaluate what you're asking for or hold off on re-listing until demand goes up and prices rise. But the economy here really doesn't move that fast that prices fluctuate all over the place during the day and necessitating literal pages of the same single item for 1 gem or something like that (seriously, why do people do that?)
PeoMDYF.pngUxsWBSZ.png
I don't really use the AH enough to have an opinion, but... If your items didn't sell the first time, they probably won't if you list them again? I guess dragons are the exception, since their prices are randomly chosen by their owners, but with other items, people will buy the first (and cheapest) item available. There's nothing unique or different about any old item, they're all virtually the same. If you relist yours without adjusting the price with just the click of a button, won't their price already be completely obsolete?

I just had a big batch of various skins expire, and when I checked, most of them were already going for way cheaper. Relisting them would have done nothing but make them sit uselessly at the bottom of the AH.

So I guess I tend to say no support? I just don't see how such a feature would be helpful to anyone. I guess it would only be useful to list dragons, and even then... It's much more efficient to adjust their prices each time they expire I think.
I don't really use the AH enough to have an opinion, but... If your items didn't sell the first time, they probably won't if you list them again? I guess dragons are the exception, since their prices are randomly chosen by their owners, but with other items, people will buy the first (and cheapest) item available. There's nothing unique or different about any old item, they're all virtually the same. If you relist yours without adjusting the price with just the click of a button, won't their price already be completely obsolete?

I just had a big batch of various skins expire, and when I checked, most of them were already going for way cheaper. Relisting them would have done nothing but make them sit uselessly at the bottom of the AH.

So I guess I tend to say no support? I just don't see how such a feature would be helpful to anyone. I guess it would only be useful to list dragons, and even then... It's much more efficient to adjust their prices each time they expire I think.
tumblr_inline_pawby3qPs91rbjkvp_540.png
@aesthilia Just wanted to say that I have a lot of sales, and also dragons for sale at 15 gems, any lower and they would be fodder
@aesthilia Just wanted to say that I have a lot of sales, and also dragons for sale at 15 gems, any lower and they would be fodder
Support. As someone who runs a hatchery I've been wanting this for awhile
Support. As someone who runs a hatchery I've been wanting this for awhile
F4aaRej.giftumblr_pbnpk5fTMR1ugssd3o2_250.pngscolipede.gif
[quote name="Xela" date="2024-02-26 05:25:35" ] Support. Or if we can't have a relist all option, then being able to relist in batches would still be an improvement. There's a reason why I just hoardsell everything except for the most valuable items instead of listing them on the AH. The way the relisting system is now is an accessibility issue, there's WAY too much clicking. Having to relist each expired item individually gets physically painful for people like myself with wrist/hand issues. As time has gone on and features get updated or new ones get added, the site has become far too click heavy and even more unfriendly toward users with painful hand/wrist issues. [/quote] i 100% agree. i can't use flight rising as much as i'd like to because of my chronic hand/wrist pain. i can't play the fairgrounds games or fight in the coliseum for very long at a time, so the auction house is my main source of income. however, needing to click to relist so much is a strain too. this disproportionately affects disabled players, and it's frustrating. i'd love to engage with flight rising more, but it's harder on me than it should be. i support a relist all option, even if admins if turned this down before. can we at least get some form of multi relist?
Xela wrote on 2024-02-26 05:25:35:
Support. Or if we can't have a relist all option, then being able to relist in batches would still be an improvement.

There's a reason why I just hoardsell everything except for the most valuable items instead of listing them on the AH.

The way the relisting system is now is an accessibility issue, there's WAY too much clicking. Having to relist each expired item individually gets physically painful for people like myself with wrist/hand issues.

As time has gone on and features get updated or new ones get added, the site has become far too click heavy and even more unfriendly toward users with painful hand/wrist issues.
i 100% agree. i can't use flight rising as much as i'd like to because of my chronic hand/wrist pain. i can't play the fairgrounds games or fight in the coliseum for very long at a time, so the auction house is my main source of income. however, needing to click to relist so much is a strain too. this disproportionately affects disabled players, and it's frustrating. i'd love to engage with flight rising more, but it's harder on me than it should be.

i support a relist all option, even if admins if turned this down before. can we at least get some form of multi relist?
he or it or they pronouns | nonbinary lesbian | adult
1 2