Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Is Fiona... Transgender?
1 2 3 4 5 6
dang i never noticed!!!! so cool!!!! cutiest pie trans girl dragon in all the lands!!! im so glad trans girls & women feel safe here. fr, i love you
dang i never noticed!!!! so cool!!!! cutiest pie trans girl dragon in all the lands!!! im so glad trans girls & women feel safe here. fr, i love you
veMgcv7.png
8LK5YR3.png
rL0Qph5.gifore
he/him
FR+2
_______B4E8l.gif _____ nqSCk.gif H9wwN.gif
[quote] [quote] Fiona feeds transphobes to her menagerie [/quote] all transphobes will be hand fed to prudence like the one zoo that lets you pay money to name a feeder roach after your ex. i hope this doesn't count as necroing [/quote] Folks, transphobia not being allowed on our site doesn't make it okay to post comments like the above. Comments such as these are considered [b][url=https://flightrising.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/115005879886-Harassment#h_01G4G0KT30JP4HPGZ2WCN3N7JY]trolling[/url][/b] which we also don't allow. We enforce our rules so that you don't have to deal with rule-violating comments, conduct, or behavior. Trolling after the fact defeats the purpose and can escalate or derail the thread. [quote][b]Trolling[/b] This includes but is not limited to content or links to content with: [LIST] [*]Commenting/posting in a manner intended to elicit overly strong negative and emotional responses [*]Commenting/posting for shock value [*]Using thread titles or link descriptions to “bait” players into clicking [*]Attempts to derail threads [*]Personal attacks [/LIST] [/quote] The quoted comments and replies to them have been removed. Please remember, we are a video game/entertainment website with discussion forums. We are not a general purpose social media platform driven by hot takes, trolling, and algorithms. Thank you.
Quote:
Quote:
Fiona feeds transphobes to her menagerie

all transphobes will be hand fed to prudence like the one zoo that lets you pay money to name a feeder roach after your ex. i hope this doesn't count as necroing

Folks, transphobia not being allowed on our site doesn't make it okay to post comments like the above. Comments such as these are considered trolling which we also don't allow. We enforce our rules so that you don't have to deal with rule-violating comments, conduct, or behavior. Trolling after the fact defeats the purpose and can escalate or derail the thread.

Quote:
Trolling

This includes but is not limited to content or links to content with:
  • Commenting/posting in a manner intended to elicit overly strong negative and emotional responses
  • Commenting/posting for shock value
  • Using thread titles or link descriptions to “bait” players into clicking
  • Attempts to derail threads
  • Personal attacks

The quoted comments and replies to them have been removed. Please remember, we are a video game/entertainment website with discussion forums. We are not a general purpose social media platform driven by hot takes, trolling, and algorithms. Thank you.
[quote name="StarshipsFleeing" date="2020-07-23 15:42:44" ] pull a fast one when people ask what your gender is and just say Galore [/quote]
StarshipsFleeing wrote on 2020-07-23 15:42:44:
pull a fast one when people ask what your gender is and just say Galore
Sparked Outcasts Hatchery ~~~ Color Wheel Challenge ~~~ Temp Art Shop
[quote name="Cynders" date="2024-02-28 18:36:35" ] [quote name="StarshipsFleeing" date="2020-07-23 15:42:44" ] pull a fast one when people ask what your gender is and just say Galore [/quote] [/quote] ive been assuming that galore is agender or a demigender of sorts
Cynders wrote on 2024-02-28 18:36:35:
StarshipsFleeing wrote on 2020-07-23 15:42:44:
pull a fast one when people ask what your gender is and just say Galore
ive been assuming that galore is agender or a demigender of sorts
9YmzAZz.png
6YtLZau.png
LRdLP2V.png
ACOZFAh.png
kE8PZoU.png
8732-DEFC-0882-405-A-A1-FC-A7-F406-FC25-B0.gifjt3PpxV.pngqo188r4.png
WKtl2lb.png
VjdktqS.png
FObX7rS.png
LardsEd.png
YMPbu9R.png
[quote name="Cryopunk" date="2024-02-22 16:56:38" ] [quote name="Aequorin" date="2024-02-22 11:18:55" ] If you're wondering why this thread is suddenly at the top of the forum again, it's because transphobia was posted here and now it is gone. [emoji=block size=1] [/quote] [center] [img]https://i.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/facebook/000/034/020/tempsnip2.jpg[/img][/center] [/quote] Posts like this is why I love FR community.
Cryopunk wrote on 2024-02-22 16:56:38:
Aequorin wrote on 2024-02-22 11:18:55:
If you're wondering why this thread is suddenly at the top of the forum again, it's because transphobia was posted here and now it is gone.
tempsnip2.jpg

Posts like this is why I love FR community.
xPNKvKX.png1rHhQn7.png
[quote name="Cryopunk" date="2024-02-22 16:56:38" ] [quote name="Aequorin" date="2024-02-22 11:18:55" ] If you're wondering why this thread is suddenly at the top of the forum again, it's because transphobia was posted here and now it is gone. [emoji=block size=1] [/quote] [center] [img]https://i.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/facebook/000/034/020/tempsnip2.jpg[/img][/center] [/quote] i love this site
Cryopunk wrote on 2024-02-22 16:56:38:
If you're wondering why this thread is suddenly at the top of the forum again, it's because transphobia was posted here and now it is gone.
tempsnip2.jpg

i love this site
Δ∇Δ∇Δ∇Δ∇Δ
he/him
gut/guts
mew/mews
[quote name="Aequorin" date="2024-02-22 11:18:55" ] If you're wondering why this thread is suddenly at the top of the forum again, it's because transphobia was posted here and now it is gone. [emoji=block size=1] [/quote] You're amazing, thank you! <3

You're amazing, thank you! <3
73400185_QGhKtUE3x8ejuLQ.png L8McelQ.png
> He/Him; FtM
> Disabled
> Adult user
> +3hr server time

L8McelQ.png
L8McelQ.png
Links;
> Color challenge
> My wishlist!
> CS for FR

L8McelQ.png
we love to see the girlboss getting her recognition
we love to see the girlboss getting her recognition
Devon

92119865.png
SfN2VDO.png
qN1OyUr.png
mlHpBMC.png

xmikUei.png
o9yS1eq.png
voyURL5.png

lAvpyOQ.png
rix3ppo.png
7fFdbks.png
t3kr0g.png
thank u fr for making trans folks feel safe<3 stan our girl fiona
thank u fr for making trans folks feel safe<3 stan our girl fiona
[quote name="Wisdum" date="2024-02-22 11:28:40" ] [quote name="Aequorin" date="2024-02-22 11:18:55" ] If you're wondering why this thread is suddenly at the top of the forum again, it's because transphobia was posted here and now it is gone. [emoji=block size=1] [/quote] Common FR Moderator W [/quote] My thoughts exactly.
Wisdum wrote on 2024-02-22 11:28:40:
Common FR Moderator W
My thoughts exactly.
Flare
Dragon-obsessed gamer nerd
cHa0MYt.png
bYt72YT.png
kHBaXec.png
mlHpBMC.png
yVyFLUa.png
TOKiyyz.pngmXaaw6K.png
o9yS1eq.png
DogHOvc.png