Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Mass Familiar Bond Button
1 2 3
bond all equipped familiars button but no treasure or chest rewards?
bond all equipped familiars button but no treasure or chest rewards?
tumblr_pl554wiS9U1u6a4tk_540.jpg
I'll be that person that says that bonding is just fine the way it is and needs no changes.
I'll be that person that says that bonding is just fine the way it is and needs no changes.
ZQGfAQY.png
Im totally on board with this. They don’t expect us to individually feed all our dragons, why should we individually bond our familiars?
Im totally on board with this. They don’t expect us to individually feed all our dragons, why should we individually bond our familiars?
IMG-7661.png
IMG-7666.png
IMG-7679.png
You can call me Een or Ene!

____I’m subbed to all threads I make!

IMG-7708.png

IMG-7665.png
IMG-7663.png
IMG-7683.png
[quote name="Eenyay" date="2024-03-06 10:35:22" ] Im totally on board with this. They don’t expect us to individually feed all our dragons, why should we individually bond our familiars? [/quote] Because feeding dragons doesn't give treasure/chests. In fact it takes away things (food that has to be turned into points)
Eenyay wrote on 2024-03-06 10:35:22:
Because feeding dragons doesn't give treasure/chests. In fact it takes away things (food that has to be turned into points)

#UnnamedIsValid
Let them Fight
Let them Serve the Deities
Let them Exist in peace!
Dragons needed --->
58610356.png
Breed Characteristic Apparel!

Cuckoo Breed and Mutations!

Change Unnamed in YOUR dragon's profile!
14318365.png
[quote name="Eenyay" date="2024-03-06 10:35:22" ] Im totally on board with this. They don’t expect us to individually feed all our dragons, why should we individually bond our familiars? [/quote] Because you get locked out of parts of the site if you don't feed your dragons, while you lose nothing by not bonding.
Eenyay wrote on 2024-03-06 10:35:22:
Because you get locked out of parts of the site if you don't feed your dragons, while you lose nothing by not bonding.
1 2 3