Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [HIATUS] Tawny's Art Shop!! (USD/FRC)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@Hananathenerd77
Oh what a cute design!!! I'd love to!! Send me the payment and I'll get started as soon as I can! :)
@Hananathenerd77
Oh what a cute design!!! I'd love to!! Send me the payment and I'll get started as soon as I can! :)
Tawny
Any Pronouns
FR+2
Visit my art shop here!
FR_Forum_Sig.png
Hihi!!!! I’m back again and I am now going to ask for a gijinka!!!! Sketch page of them !! ^^^ I can PM you the details and send you the CR after I send the details / get approved!! ^^
Hihi!!!! I’m back again and I am now going to ask for a gijinka!!!! Sketch page of them !! ^^^ I can PM you the details and send you the CR after I send the details / get approved!! ^^
@Mayzel

Sounds good!! :)
@Mayzel

Sounds good!! :)
Tawny
Any Pronouns
FR+2
Visit my art shop here!
FR_Forum_Sig.png
Came back ! I really love your art I hope this isn’t too much dhjfjfjfkd!!
But, could I get one slot of a sketch page of gijinka of him two dragon! I’ll tell details in PMS :)!!!!
Came back ! I really love your art I hope this isn’t too much dhjfjfjfkd!!
But, could I get one slot of a sketch page of gijinka of him two dragon! I’ll tell details in PMS :)!!!!
@Mayzel
Hello there! Sorry if I'm responding a bit late, I was somewhere with bad wifi for the last couple of days lol. I'm ok to do another gjinka sketch page for you!! Just so you know though, your pieces may take a bit longer than usual as I am quite busy lately with school things, but I will still try to get them done as soon as I can :) I'm excited to hear the details!! :)
@Mayzel
Hello there! Sorry if I'm responding a bit late, I was somewhere with bad wifi for the last couple of days lol. I'm ok to do another gjinka sketch page for you!! Just so you know though, your pieces may take a bit longer than usual as I am quite busy lately with school things, but I will still try to get them done as soon as I can :) I'm excited to hear the details!! :)
Tawny
Any Pronouns
FR+2
Visit my art shop here!
FR_Forum_Sig.png
Ah don’t worry about how long it takes!!! Take care with your schooling and I hope it’s going well for you!!!!!

I’ll send over a CR and the details once I’m out of bad wifi myself. It seems like everyone has bad wifi this whole week! But mine might be because I’m out rn!
Ah don’t worry about how long it takes!!! Take care with your schooling and I hope it’s going well for you!!!!!

I’ll send over a CR and the details once I’m out of bad wifi myself. It seems like everyone has bad wifi this whole week! But mine might be because I’m out rn!
making a note to come back, loving the way you use color.
making a note to come back, loving the way you use color.
golden line with blue and white pearls and diamonds
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8