Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | CryptidMonkey's Art DISCOUNT [USD ONLY]
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
@Lyra531 I might sound dumb for asking, but what is a ping list?:) I'm not sure what it is haha. My commissions are currently open and I don't plan on closing them anytime soon so ill always be here if youre ever interested<3
@Lyra531 I might sound dumb for asking, but what is a ping list?:) I'm not sure what it is haha. My commissions are currently open and I don't plan on closing them anytime soon so ill always be here if youre ever interested<3
@Cryptidmonkey

Hello! Just wanted to clarify, do you draw anthro/furry characters? If not I totally understand, have a good day/night! :)
@Cryptidmonkey

Hello! Just wanted to clarify, do you draw anthro/furry characters? If not I totally understand, have a good day/night! :)
79771108_lfwPW5bn2U5Fpy7.png
@Risshou I haven't drawn them in a while but wouldn't mind giving them a try again! I have no current examples but can definitely give a refund if you aren't satisfied with how it turns out:)
@Risshou I haven't drawn them in a while but wouldn't mind giving them a try again! I have no current examples but can definitely give a refund if you aren't satisfied with how it turns out:)
@Cryptidmonkey

Alright! Would it be possible to do a sketched fullbody ($12 option) of this character? If not I completely understand, no worries at all! :) let me know what you think!
@Cryptidmonkey

Alright! Would it be possible to do a sketched fullbody ($12 option) of this character? If not I completely understand, no worries at all! :) let me know what you think!
@Risshou I'll start working on them ASAP, I'll go ahead and send you my PayPal
@Risshou I'll start working on them ASAP, I'll go ahead and send you my PayPal
@Cryptidmonkey

Sounds great! I'll send payment ASAP then! :)
@Cryptidmonkey

Sounds great! I'll send payment ASAP then! :)
@CryptidMonkey - Hello! Firstly - YOUR ART IS AMAZING <3 Just wanted to ask beforehand if you were okay with drawing horse/equine characters? (I know some people are not super comfortable with them-) I have a girl that could look extra in your style if that's fine [emoji=special eyes size=1] [size=2]And if it's not I'll definitely find another baby for you to draw,,,
@CryptidMonkey - Hello! Firstly - YOUR ART IS AMAZING <3
Just wanted to ask beforehand if you were okay with drawing horse/equine characters? (I know some people are not super comfortable with them-)

I have a girl that could look extra in your style if that's fine
And if it's not I'll definitely find another baby for you to draw,,,
85dv.png
@TarbaYelemel I haven't drawn horses in a while but I can definitely draw them. And if you happen to not be 100% satisfied with the work I'll give you a refund<3
@TarbaYelemel I haven't drawn horses in a while but I can definitely draw them. And if you happen to not be 100% satisfied with the work I'll give you a refund<3
@CryptidMonkey - Oh I'm sure I'd be super happy with it actually haha

Then I'd be looking for a fullbody + shading of that girl (terrestrial form, white and red one) - I don't have anything specific to request so you can follow your instinct :]
If you need any more details or if you have any questions, let me know!
@CryptidMonkey - Oh I'm sure I'd be super happy with it actually haha

Then I'd be looking for a fullbody + shading of that girl (terrestrial form, white and red one) - I don't have anything specific to request so you can follow your instinct :]
If you need any more details or if you have any questions, let me know!
85dv.png
@TarbaYelemel yes I'll draw them for you! I'll go ahead and send you my PayPal information<3
@TarbaYelemel yes I'll draw them for you! I'll go ahead and send you my PayPal information<3
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12