Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Goddess Groves [pinkerlocke]
1 2
[center] [b][size=6]Day 7[/b][/size] [item=pointy sticks] [/center] ----- Bondstone hovered over Drachenstein and his wounds. She tsked over the injuries, wondering how they were ever going to get strong enough to fight the REAL enemy. The Beastclans were small fries in comparison to the shadows her mother and father once fought.
Day 7
Pointy Sticks

Bondstone hovered over Drachenstein and his wounds. She tsked over the injuries, wondering how they were ever going to get strong enough to fight the REAL enemy. The Beastclans were small fries in comparison to the shadows her mother and father once fought.
[center][size=6][b]Day 8[/b][/size] [item=Unstable Serthis Concoction][/center] ----- Maybe i writing today. I feel too sick. but I may come back to this.
Day 8
Unstable Serthis Concoction

Maybe i writing today. I feel too sick. but I may come back to this.
[center] [size=6][b]Day 9[/b][/size] [item=Windstroked Silk Whitetail] [/center] ----- the illness continues... I feel like my body dwells in Plague right now. My face certainly looks like it. yesh!!!! wish me fast healing. I have a party where photos need to be taken on saturday.
Day 9
Windstroked Silk Whitetail

the illness continues... I feel like my body dwells in Plague right now. My face certainly looks like it. yesh!!!! wish me fast healing. I have a party where photos need to be taken on saturday.
Day 10 [item=obsidian] ----- tired sick getting better slowly
Day 10
Obsidian

tired sick getting better slowly
[center] [size=6][b]Day 11[/size][/b] [item=discipline][/center] ----- My poor babies. Time to roll... Samira, Bondstone and Drachenstien set out to the training fields for 10 consecutive rounds. Bondstone and Samira leveled up to 2. They mostly just watched Drachenstien hunt.
Day 11
Discipline

My poor babies. Time to roll... Samira, Bondstone and Drachenstien set out to the training fields for 10 consecutive rounds. Bondstone and Samira leveled up to 2. They mostly just watched Drachenstien hunt.

[center] [size=6][b]Day 12[/b][/size] [item=Merry Mushroom Collar] [/center] ----- No one is ready to make more hatchlings, so they simply settled on finding the perfect owner for this collar. Guess who got it? AS fabulous as Bondstone would look wearing something like this, she is already fabulous enough (as all ancient breeds believe). So Samira took it, to add a little flare to her looks. [center] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/926990/92698981_350.png[/img] [/center]
Day 12
Merry Mushroom Collar

No one is ready to make more hatchlings, so they simply settled on finding the perfect owner for this collar.

Guess who got it?

AS fabulous as Bondstone would look wearing something like this, she is already fabulous enough (as all ancient breeds believe). So Samira took it, to add a little flare to her looks.
92698981_350.png
[center] [size=6][b]Day 13[/b][/size] [item=Spicy Leaf Sheep] [/center] ----- Time to Coli!!! 40 matches in the forest for Medi, Samira, and Drachenstien. Medi lvled up to 7. Samira lvled up to 4. Drachenstein lvled up to 7. 13/40
Day 13
Spicy Leaf Sheep

Time to Coli!!! 40 matches in the forest for Medi, Samira, and Drachenstien. Medi lvled up to 7. Samira lvled up to 4. Drachenstein lvled up to 7.

13/40

[center] [size=6][b]Day 14[/b][/size] [item=Broken Wing Bones] [/center] ----- Boop.
Day 14
Broken Wing Bones

Boop.
[center] [size=6][b]Day 15[/size][/b] [item=unnatural leg bones] [/center] ----- boop. kinda creepy I got bones two days in a row. I really gotta write about that.
Day 15
Unnatural Leg Bones

boop. kinda creepy I got bones two days in a row. I really gotta write about that.
[center] [size=6][b]Day 16[/size][/b] [item=Aer Phantom] [/center] ----- Almond joins the community, with a small phantom in tow. [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/93032398][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/930324/93032398_350.png[/img][/url][/center]
Day 16
Aer Phantom

Almond joins the community, with a small phantom in tow.
93032398_350.png
1 2