Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | So... I'm thinking of giving up the game
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Hello, I noticed I asked for dragons that were already claimed, sorry for that, but I’m just curious, if you have any valuable familiars/skins/apparel would it be possible I can have any? (It’s ok if not!)
Hello, I noticed I asked for dragons that were already claimed, sorry for that, but I’m just curious, if you have any valuable familiars/skins/apparel would it be possible I can have any? (It’s ok if not!)
@8BitJazz
If Rowan is still available I'd love to give him a home.
@8BitJazz
If Rowan is still available I'd love to give him a home.
All of the dragons I was interested in seem to have been claimed, but if you have any spare 2020 apparel, I completely missed all of that year (as well as 2017-2019) due to poor mental health and I'd love to take some off your hands if you have any to spare/are willing to part with just apparel!
All of the dragons I was interested in seem to have been claimed, but if you have any spare 2020 apparel, I completely missed all of that year (as well as 2017-2019) due to poor mental health and I'd love to take some off your hands if you have any to spare/are willing to part with just apparel!
Art shop! - Hatchery - Fandragons
e84edb279472c7ab49e97ec276d4ffda.gif
Hello! I'm sorry about what's going on for you [emoji=familiar heart size=1] I'm a new player and would like to give your Sebby and their familiar a home with me It's so sweet that you want them to live on even if it's hard for you to play the game Sebby will be very welcome among my other dragons [emoji=heart size=1]
Hello! I'm sorry about what's going on for you

I'm a new player and would like to give your Sebby and their familiar a home with me

It's so sweet that you want them to live on even if it's hard for you to play the game

Sebby will be very welcome among my other dragons
9f5f387c75f53af9a7ed1c66592d3848590f098e.gif05f785ea09bb72c720de394979a8657b3a26ba68.gif503744df22fcd537f6bb868ce09a32a89ff1e1f3.gif
arcana augusta
@8bitjazz hey again it looks like I did not look hard enough last time I came because omg Merry is absolutely gorgeous! Sorry if it comes off as rude that I am asking again but she just caught my eye I would love to give her a home because she is green and and green is my fav color also I only have one pearlcatcher and I love them so I really want more. Her colors are absolutely gorgeous and so are her genes also her eye type is awesome and super cool and I want to give her even more clothes! Thank you so much if I can have her and I hope that you feel better about all that is happening soon!
@8bitjazz hey again it looks like I did not look hard enough last time I came because omg Merry is absolutely gorgeous! Sorry if it comes off as rude that I am asking again but she just caught my eye I would love to give her a home because she is green and and green is my fav color also I only have one pearlcatcher and I love them so I really want more. Her colors are absolutely gorgeous and so are her genes also her eye type is awesome and super cool and I want to give her even more clothes! Thank you so much if I can have her and I hope that you feel better about all that is happening soon!
I would like to ask for Tanga, please! I'm obsessed with the crystal/facet/opal gene mix. [img][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/90190156][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/901902/90190156_350.png
I would like to ask for Tanga, please! I'm obsessed with the crystal/facet/opal gene mix.
[img][/img]90190156_350.png
All requests have been fulfilled, thank you all for expressing your interest.
I may not be active over the next few days, but if anyone sees any dragons they like, let me know and they're yours.
All requests have been fulfilled, thank you all for expressing your interest.
I may not be active over the next few days, but if anyone sees any dragons they like, let me know and they're yours.
'd love to take Nelly, Zelda, and Cyndeyrn. They are very pretty and deserve a good home :)
'd love to take Nelly, Zelda, and Cyndeyrn. They are very pretty and deserve a good home :)
Can I adopt following familiars?
• Moss-covered Golem
• Scroll Stealer
• Trick of the Light
• Wispwillow Peryton
Can I adopt following familiars?
• Moss-covered Golem
• Scroll Stealer
• Trick of the Light
• Wispwillow Peryton
It's always sad to see a player go, I hope things go well for you.
Could I give Alwyn a home? He's so so pretty and works extremely well with many different gene combos (ghost looks sooo good on him). I've been trying to expand my ridgeback collection and he's a perfect candidate
It's always sad to see a player go, I hope things go well for you.
Could I give Alwyn a home? He's so so pretty and works extremely well with many different gene combos (ghost looks sooo good on him). I've been trying to expand my ridgeback collection and he's a perfect candidate
ppppppppppp pppppppppp 17500.png Teeth
they/it
FR time +3
Wishlist
17499.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7