Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] Coli Grinding Services
1 2
It's a holiday! Need some coli grinding to stock up on scrolls? I'm your guy! No fancy formatting, just someone with a dream and a need for gems.
You will keep everything! Even event related items!
Prices:
Venues Lvl 1-15 : 50g/kt per 100 battles
Venues Lvl 16-24 : 70g/kt per 100 battles
Venues Lvl 25 : 100g/kt per 100 battles

Current Orders:
-
-
-

Fill out this form if you want some coli grinding.
Quote:
@RevHellebore
I would like some coli grinding!

Battles Amount: (Up to 300 at a time)
Venue:
Payment Type:

After I'm done grinding, I'll send you a Two-Way CR. Once you input payment, I'll send you everything else. (If it needs two CRs)

I can only grind for 1 person at a time. If you do not accept your CR within 2 hours of me sending it, your order is void, I'm keeping it. DO NOT SEND PAYMENT FIRST. Attach it to the Two-Way CR I will send you.
It's a holiday! Need some coli grinding to stock up on scrolls? I'm your guy! No fancy formatting, just someone with a dream and a need for gems.
You will keep everything! Even event related items!
Prices:
Venues Lvl 1-15 : 50g/kt per 100 battles
Venues Lvl 16-24 : 70g/kt per 100 battles
Venues Lvl 25 : 100g/kt per 100 battles

Current Orders:
-
-
-

Fill out this form if you want some coli grinding.
Quote:
@RevHellebore

Battles Amount: (Up to 300 at a time)
Venue:
Payment Type:

After I'm done grinding, I'll send you a Two-Way CR. Once you input payment, I'll send you everything else. (If it needs two CRs)

I can only grind for 1 person at a time. If you do not accept your CR within 2 hours of me sending it, your order is void, I'm keeping it. DO NOT SEND PAYMENT FIRST. Attach it to the Two-Way CR I will send you.
@RevHellebore

Battles Amount: 300
Venue: Volcanic Vents
Payment Type: gems
@RevHellebore

Venue: Volcanic Vents
Payment Type: gems
@Martyred Perfect! I'll add you to the orders list. Your total will be 210g once I send you the CR.
@Martyred Perfect! I'll add you to the orders list. Your total will be 210g once I send you the CR.
Bump!
Bump!
bump
bump
@RevHellebore

Venue: Redrock Cove
Payment Type: Gems
@RevHellebore

Venue: Redrock Cove
Payment Type: Gems
KMv71f5.png cHa0MYt.png
qCVFNJp.png
oaolHwW.png
SKINSHOP

@Silience Perfect! I'll get right on that. Once it's done, your total will be 150g!
@Silience Perfect! I'll get right on that. Once it's done, your total will be 150g!
@Silience Hello, your order is done. Please accept the CR so that I can send the rest of the items! Thank you!
@Silience Hello, your order is done. Please accept the CR so that I can send the rest of the items! Thank you!
It's the wind festival! Come get your scrolls!
It's the wind festival! Come get your scrolls!
bump
bump
1 2