Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | help me pick an outfit!
[center][font=arial]i've been stuck between these two outfits for one of my g1s and i'm not sure which one compliments the uma better >< i love the red flowerfall with the green and brown accents, but i don't want it to make the outfit [i]too[/i] busy to look at. even if i adore overdressing my dragons [emoji=normal eyes size=1] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/scry?sdid=4283601&skin=54332&apparel=29246,6965,20863,20836,20850,35535&xt=dressing.png[/img] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/scry?sdid=4283601&skin=54332&apparel=29246,6965,20863,29231,42920&xt=dressing.png[/img] if you also want to play around w/ the outfit, i'd be so grateful! <3 [outfit=2502491]
i've been stuck between these two outfits for one of my g1s and i'm not sure which one compliments the uma better >< i love the red flowerfall with the green and brown accents, but i don't want it to make the outfit too busy to look at. even if i adore overdressing my dragons

scry?sdid=4283601&skin=54332&apparel=29246,6965,20863,20836,20850,35535&xt=dressing.png
scry?sdid=4283601&skin=54332&apparel=29246,6965,20863,29231,42920&xt=dressing.png

if you also want to play around w/ the outfit, i'd be so grateful! <3
x
T1f2Sfr.png

they/them ♦ previously rouue
dark academia lover

like quest & hatchery
Wow, gorgeous!

While I love the leafy green vibe from #2 (bringing out the green on the accent I can see), #1 is so well balanced and the green speaks for itself here (also the touch of it in the smoke is fabulous). Plus it doesn't cover up too much. I like the placement of the candles better.
Wow, gorgeous!

While I love the leafy green vibe from #2 (bringing out the green on the accent I can see), #1 is so well balanced and the green speaks for itself here (also the touch of it in the smoke is fabulous). Plus it doesn't cover up too much. I like the placement of the candles better.
I'd say the first one, I feel like the green in the second one is a touch too light/bright
I'd say the first one, I feel like the green in the second one is a touch too light/bright
Definitely the first one, the plant bundle in the second covers up some of the most interesting bits of the accent + the cords cut into the knife in their mouth. You might want to lose the supplicant collar, though, it's covering half of the knife in a way that makes it look like it's going through the neck (though that might be what you're going for).
Definitely the first one, the plant bundle in the second covers up some of the most interesting bits of the accent + the cords cut into the knife in their mouth. You might want to lose the supplicant collar, though, it's covering half of the knife in a way that makes it look like it's going through the neck (though that might be what you're going for).
he is going to eat your cursorthat sure is a dragonto the endless gardenwould a loving god have created spiral anatomy?wherein I try to draw my lairbuy these dragons before they eat all my foodthere's nothing in this book. you've been had.accent shop
[font=arial]@RabbitSpirit @PossessedBirb tysm! ^_^ i think so too, the first one is a bit less overstimulating. the candles def make it more dark and swampy, which is more my style. @Xaotician i thought so too, which was the big drawback of the plant apparel - i love showcasing silks in umas and i wasn't a fan of how bulky the bundle was. i barely even noticed the knife near the mouth, that's such an interesting touch! it does look weird with the collar though lolol ><" thank you for pointing that out [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
@RabbitSpirit @PossessedBirb
tysm! ^_^ i think so too, the first one is a bit less overstimulating. the candles def make it more dark and swampy, which is more my style.

@Xaotician
i thought so too, which was the big drawback of the plant apparel - i love showcasing silks in umas and i wasn't a fan of how bulky the bundle was.

i barely even noticed the knife near the mouth, that's such an interesting touch! it does look weird with the collar though lolol ><" thank you for pointing that out
T1f2Sfr.png

they/them ♦ previously rouue
dark academia lover

like quest & hatchery
The first one hangs together better in my opinion, and it lets you see her pretty feathers better.
The first one hangs together better in my opinion, and it lets you see her pretty feathers better.
_______ dT9HQge.png
mAiCJNJ.png
q9EEy5M.png
nWiQNX9.png
_______
_______
_______
_______
_______
_______
Arcane-Network.png
_______