Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 1.5 days till roundsey how do we feel
1 2 3 4 5 6
I only get five tickets for each raffle... Obviously doesn't look like I'm going to get anything...

I only get five tickets for each raffle... Obviously doesn't look like I'm going to get anything...

@dreambiter howdoyouevenearnthatmuchtreasure

BT1N47G.png
UIuKM01.png
J7D1quC.png
LksiQRL.png

MUYNhfy.png
asSdZDf.png
kCHWEjf.png
good luck!!!! that wildclaw is absolutely a beauty so i bought 12 tickets! whatever youre shootin for i hope you get em!! :D
good luck!!!! that wildclaw is absolutely a beauty so i bought 12 tickets! whatever youre shootin for i hope you get em!! :D
z3ouQq5.gif
fr+0
he/they
wishlist
seriously that wildclaw is nice! the eyes are soo +_+
ah maybe next week i'll buy some tickets? good luck to you, op, and everyone else though
seriously that wildclaw is nice! the eyes are soo +_+
ah maybe next week i'll buy some tickets? good luck to you, op, and everyone else though
FD1rkPC.png
I love that dust/black aether but wow I don't have that kind of money. I bought my usual 20 tickets in the vain hope I win something someday.

I hope you win something with that amount of tickets!
I love that dust/black aether but wow I don't have that kind of money. I bought my usual 20 tickets in the vain hope I win something someday.

I hope you win something with that amount of tickets!
They/Them ~ Wishlist ~ Scatter Project er7d6Yk.png
I only put in 100 so I don't have high hopes. What are you trying to win OP? Good luck.
I only put in 100 so I don't have high hopes. What are you trying to win OP? Good luck.
ytkEBod.pngll0CfnD.png510b8a63d40dc52d20b17daf90107ad8a80d4b80.png
Good luck to everyone no matter how many tickets you have! Even minute chances to win are still chances >:P

I only have 200 tickets since I don't have a huge amount of money but most of the time I only get a few since I prefer spending my funds on existing projects rather than a gamble. The dragons all are pretty appealing to me this time around though so I thought I'd spend a little more this time around. If I have to choose a favorite between the three I'd say I like the ace Aether the most but that Snapper is a pretty close second.
Good luck to everyone no matter how many tickets you have! Even minute chances to win are still chances >:P

I only have 200 tickets since I don't have a huge amount of money but most of the time I only get a few since I prefer spending my funds on existing projects rather than a gamble. The dragons all are pretty appealing to me this time around though so I thought I'd spend a little more this time around. If I have to choose a favorite between the three I'd say I like the ace Aether the most but that Snapper is a pretty close second.
77433554p.png i1OuA.gif
i always buy 100 tickets... won a triple bubbly gum that way.
i always buy 100 tickets... won a triple bubbly gum that way.
I'm 8 hours ahead of FR time, so sorry if I don't respond immediately to pings/messages ^^'[/center]
[quote name="nebulaRust" date="2024-02-12 20:42:53" ] @dreambiter howdoyouevenearnthatmuchtreasure [/quote] @nebulaRust partly by selling a 99 stack of noc eggs i grinded for over december, partly by liquidating years worth of hoarded items :'D i am gonna be flat broke for a while lol, i was initially just gonna drop 10k tickets for the achievement and quit but... the costs... they were so sunk... why not just liquidate my life savings for a marva cloak.....
nebulaRust wrote on 2024-02-12 20:42:53:
@nebulaRust partly by selling a 99 stack of noc eggs i grinded for over december, partly by liquidating years worth of hoarded items :'D i am gonna be flat broke for a while lol, i was initially just gonna drop 10k tickets for the achievement and quit but... the costs... they were so sunk... why not just liquidate my life savings for a marva cloak.....
@dreambiter that is so impressive though, i know people grind out 99+ noc eggs and this year i was like "that'll be me" and i only got like 15[emoji=skull size=1] i wish you all the luck in the world dude!! i hope we get to see a happy update lol
@dreambiter that is so impressive though, i know people grind out 99+ noc eggs and this year i was like "that'll be me" and i only got like 15 i wish you all the luck in the world dude!! i hope we get to see a happy update lol

BT1N47G.png
UIuKM01.png
J7D1quC.png
LksiQRL.png

MUYNhfy.png
asSdZDf.png
kCHWEjf.png
1 2 3 4 5 6