Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | IPad art programs to work on accents?
I am looking to get into the art of making skins and accents however I only have access to an iPad. Currently I have procreate but I do not believe I can open the line art files in it. I haven't figured it out yet anyway. What programs would be available on this device that could work?
I am looking to get into the art of making skins and accents however I only have access to an iPad. Currently I have procreate but I do not believe I can open the line art files in it. I haven't figured it out yet anyway. What programs would be available on this device that could work?
TpTCUoN.gifP1izmZ1.gifLxZOZ2U.gif
uJQbRsv.gif6JIy3ZH.gifwgm0o0R.gif
I use procreate myself and can absolutely say you open the files there!!! can import the skin psds through files app, or press the import button in procreate menu :D

I think even other programs like MediBang paint or ibis paint can should be able to import the psd through similar means.
I use procreate myself and can absolutely say you open the files there!!! can import the skin psds through files app, or press the import button in procreate menu :D

I think even other programs like MediBang paint or ibis paint can should be able to import the psd through similar means.
7bfJZaP.png
MediBang can import psds and I made a skin in there once; IbisPaint doesn’t work though (only allows picture import) - I have tried to use both.
MediBang can import psds and I made a skin in there once; IbisPaint doesn’t work though (only allows picture import) - I have tried to use both.

He/him | FRT+1 x