Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | done thank you!
Accidentally missed the skin so I'm looking to hopefully trade for it. I have an extra pale morning chest, snowcladden giant chest, or eternal snow i'm willing to trade. Im subbed no need to ping

found thx ^^
Accidentally missed the skin so I'm looking to hopefully trade for it. I have an extra pale morning chest, snowcladden giant chest, or eternal snow i'm willing to trade. Im subbed no need to ping

found thx ^^
vbbxBX.png9QNbhfp.png
Hi, do you still need this skin? I bought more skins than necessary, and still need a pale morning chest, so I would be happy to trade
Hi, do you still need this skin? I bought more skins than necessary, and still need a pale morning chest, so I would be happy to trade
Chaotic spacedad energy intensifies
I need to actually format this and make it pretty at some point...
[She/They]
@halastjarna yes I do! Thank you very much I'll set up a trade ^^
@halastjarna yes I do! Thank you very much I'll set up a trade ^^
vbbxBX.png9QNbhfp.png
@BeckAlistiere Oh my gosh I'm so sorry I missed your ping!! And the CR request ping too, oh gosh I've been really out of it. Can you remind me which skin you needed again?
@BeckAlistiere Oh my gosh I'm so sorry I missed your ping!! And the CR request ping too, oh gosh I've been really out of it. Can you remind me which skin you needed again?
Chaotic spacedad energy intensifies
I need to actually format this and make it pretty at some point...
[She/They]