Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | ♦ Glaciarie's Free dragons ♦
@Glaciarie Hi there! I would love to adopt Songbird if possible?
@Glaciarie Hi there! I would love to adopt Songbird if possible?
f8d1751f50b3627494deb7d1a9ac98d68749e38f.png
Could I snag Flore? Tysm for offering to help out!! I literally don’t know what to do here ????
Could I snag Flore? Tysm for offering to help out!! I literally don’t know what to do here ????
Hello, @Glaciarie, is Jingo still available?
Hello, @Glaciarie, is Jingo still available?
tumblr_n4rnlnlsOx1sl6hkto2_500.png

Fr+2 | He/They
@Sakaisky sending Flore! Also I reccomend you try making a post in the introductions forum: https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/int if you ask for tips people may post useful guides and stuff :)
@Sakaisky sending Flore! Also I reccomend you try making a post in the introductions forum: https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/int if you ask for tips people may post useful guides and stuff :)
GJ4HbdE.gif
@draconiciconic you requested for a dragon yesterday on monday, and its only one dragon per person per week
@draconiciconic you requested for a dragon yesterday on monday, and its only one dragon per person per week
GJ4HbdE.gif
@Glaciarie Thank you so much for welcoming me to the site, and letting me know about the free dragon threads. May I have Gigi, if they're not claimed yet? I love that sparkle gene [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
@Glaciarie Thank you so much for welcoming me to the site, and letting me know about the free dragon threads. May I have Gigi, if they're not claimed yet? I love that sparkle gene
@glaciarie, oh, okie my bad. I'm new, so I don't quite have the rules down lol
@glaciarie, oh, okie my bad. I'm new, so I don't quite have the rules down lol
tumblr_n4rnlnlsOx1sl6hkto2_500.png

Fr+2 | He/They
@Glaciarie thank you so much for letting me know about this!:D is Tora still available?
@Glaciarie thank you so much for letting me know about this!:D is Tora still available?
@draconiciconic its ok don't worry!

@IceBee yes!
@draconiciconic its ok don't worry!

@IceBee yes!
GJ4HbdE.gif
@FlowerPowerFYeah sure!
@FlowerPowerFYeah sure!
GJ4HbdE.gif