Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | What does Baldwin mat mean :sob:
Hi hi hi!! I'm fairly a newish player in Flight Rising so this might be a bit informal!! So I'm needing a quick way to get a good chunk of treasure, but I've already filled my lucky streak and g&g isn't giving me cash </3, I asked over ways and I heard the term "flipping Baldwin mat", buuut I'm not sure what it means nor how I would do that :sob: I was roo nervous to ask but trying to find out through looking at forums was difficult enough, so I wanted to ask.

In short; what does flipping Baldwin mat mean??
Hi hi hi!! I'm fairly a newish player in Flight Rising so this might be a bit informal!! So I'm needing a quick way to get a good chunk of treasure, but I've already filled my lucky streak and g&g isn't giving me cash </3, I asked over ways and I heard the term "flipping Baldwin mat", buuut I'm not sure what it means nor how I would do that :sob: I was roo nervous to ask but trying to find out through looking at forums was difficult enough, so I wanted to ask.

In short; what does flipping Baldwin mat mean??
ePOliyb.pngy0rbHJY.png

Untitled200-20240520115553.png
@XL33PYB0X

Not your fault, that's not at all obvious. Mats = materials, the stuff you get from transmuting items in Baldwin's cauldron. Usually the materials can be sold (on the Auction House) for more than the junk items you throw in - I guess you could call this "flipping", or selling something for more than you bought it for. So if you just keep melting stuff lying around you can make some cash without too much effort.

I like this guide for making money, I think it's mostly plain language too.
@XL33PYB0X

Not your fault, that's not at all obvious. Mats = materials, the stuff you get from transmuting items in Baldwin's cauldron. Usually the materials can be sold (on the Auction House) for more than the junk items you throw in - I guess you could call this "flipping", or selling something for more than you bought it for. So if you just keep melting stuff lying around you can make some cash without too much effort.

I like this guide for making money, I think it's mostly plain language too.
@XL33PYB0X
for future reference, there's an abbreviations guide here: https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/1183312
a lot of things on this site get shortened or nicknamed on the forums and it's very easy to get confused, so it's a good idea to keep the guide bookmarked. I still have to check it sometimes and I've been on the site for a few years now.
@XL33PYB0X
for future reference, there's an abbreviations guide here: https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/1183312
a lot of things on this site get shortened or nicknamed on the forums and it's very easy to get confused, so it's a good idea to keep the guide bookmarked. I still have to check it sometimes and I've been on the site for a few years now.
96px-Zexion%27s_Replica_Data_KHIIFM.png 4DvBsZc.png
Lucky
HxcMlGn.png
JrEJc4j.png
uPNWHgD.png
EHXIkb0.png
LDVtWi8.png j9JVcKh.png
@Kasael

@LouckyKonko

Tysm, this is very handy :3
@Kasael

@LouckyKonko