Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [closed] mistreil's art shop
1 2 3 4
hello again : D

i'd like to offer 2kg for halfbody of this chara! :3
he has a cold/stoic personality so any neutral expression is ok. his wings pattern doesnt need to be 100% accurate i think just similar is fine

also, is it ok to order fanart of a game chara? >,<
+ offering 1.5kg for a bust of yamato from Devil survivor2 ^ ^
(some notes for his hair? you can find othr pics to ref too, just a note cuz i noticed his official splash is kinda 'inaccurate' X'P)
personality: cold, kinda always frowning but he also smiles ? (sometimes smirk or soft smile.. i also like tsundere/shy expression on him. .X3)
hello again : D

i'd like to offer 2kg for halfbody of this chara! :3
he has a cold/stoic personality so any neutral expression is ok. his wings pattern doesnt need to be 100% accurate i think just similar is fine

also, is it ok to order fanart of a game chara? >,<
+ offering 1.5kg for a bust of yamato from Devil survivor2 ^ ^
(some notes for his hair? you can find othr pics to ref too, just a note cuz i noticed his official splash is kinda 'inaccurate' X'P)
personality: cold, kinda always frowning but he also smiles ? (sometimes smirk or soft smile.. i also like tsundere/shy expression on him. .X3)
xxxxxxxxxx
XEgPYe5.gif
xxxxx
oogam // they // fr+15
KORONESUKI :3
~ ART shop ~

yubi
CHOUDAI.
xxxxx
fmWbO7I.png
hello again! could i ask if you're comfortable drawing couple art? and relatedly, i'm also curious if you're okay with drawing fanart ;v;
thank you for your time!!
hello again! could i ask if you're comfortable drawing couple art? and relatedly, i'm also curious if you're okay with drawing fanart ;v;
thank you for your time!!
x x my name is afri!
they/she FRT+0 ENG/JP
» about me » toyhouse
» commission directory
x x x art by Dovalore #82790. image links to character's toyhouse profile!
@fukanzen @XXVeil i'm definitely comfortable drawing fanart, and couple art! <33
@fukanzen @XXVeil i'm definitely comfortable drawing fanart, and couple art! <33
.................................. 32a559b736695371f257406c1c8ee6774754d39d.png tumblr
art shop
yaay : D i edited my original post if its ok to get more than 1 drawing in one order ^^ (if not i can wait the next time)
yaay : D i edited my original post if its ok to get more than 1 drawing in one order ^^ (if not i can wait the next time)
xxxxxxxxxx
XEgPYe5.gif
xxxxx
oogam // they // fr+15
~ ART shop ~

yubi
CHOUDAI.
xxxxx
fmWbO7I.png
hi!! i'd like to offer 2kg for a full-body of her:
https://toyhou.se/8932125.aeri/gallery

other details: could you please make the pink on her outfit a baby pink shade instead? (if you want a specific color code to reference, somewhere around FFB6C1)
and please bring the pink in her hair higher up to the roots
the outfit is a romper not a dress
happy/bubbly/love expression

thank you for your consideration :)
hi!! i'd like to offer 2kg for a full-body of her:
https://toyhou.se/8932125.aeri/gallery

other details: could you please make the pink on her outfit a baby pink shade instead? (if you want a specific color code to reference, somewhere around FFB6C1)
and please bring the pink in her hair higher up to the roots
the outfit is a romper not a dress
happy/bubbly/love expression

thank you for your consideration :)
@fukanzen i'd be happy to accept your request for eis! after i finish up everything else, i'd be happy to draw yamato too, but i'll let you know closer to that time since it might be a while! 'w');; like.. 2-3 weeks

@duckvely accepting yours too!
(also hi duckvely!!! \o/ fancy meeting you here hehe)
@fukanzen i'd be happy to accept your request for eis! after i finish up everything else, i'd be happy to draw yamato too, but i'll let you know closer to that time since it might be a while! 'w');; like.. 2-3 weeks

@duckvely accepting yours too!
(also hi duckvely!!! \o/ fancy meeting you here hehe)
.................................. 32a559b736695371f257406c1c8ee6774754d39d.png tumblr
art shop
okie! i dont mind waiting ^ ^ (also added the personality of yamato in the post bc i forgot to write it XT)
okie! i dont mind waiting ^ ^ (also added the personality of yamato in the post bc i forgot to write it XT)
xxxxxxxxxx
XEgPYe5.gif
xxxxx
oogam // they // fr+15
~ ART shop ~

yubi
CHOUDAI.
xxxxx
fmWbO7I.png
thank you for accepting!
(hi hi!!! big fan of your art hehe)
thank you for accepting!
(hi hi!!! big fan of your art hehe)
@fukanzen sketch delivery! [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1196542252584030208/1203212233187008574/image.png[/img] let me know if any changes are needed!
@fukanzen sketch delivery!
image.png

let me know if any changes are needed!
art shop
@duckvely aaaand one more sketch delivery! [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1196542252584030208/1203211163865718854/image.png[/img] let me know if any changes are needed!
@duckvely aaaand one more sketch delivery!

image.png
let me know if any changes are needed!
art shop
1 2 3 4