hFZSb6U.png o» lemfolis
o» fr+3
o» shop
o» cauldron
o» wishlist
@lemfolis

I am guessing green for you too, but there were a ton of colors
@flurries
You aren't wrong, I do like orange... usually I would say I like black or red the most but honestly the more I'm really looking at orange the more I like it....
(Not more than black, but lucky me, most people don't consider black a color, so that means I can have both a favorite color and a favorite not-color :3)

Sorry for the not-answer, you just initiated a color-crisis in me lol.
@lemfolis

I am guessing green for you too, but there were a ton of colors
@flurries
You aren't wrong, I do like orange... usually I would say I like black or red the most but honestly the more I'm really looking at orange the more I like it....
(Not more than black, but lucky me, most people don't consider black a color, so that means I can have both a favorite color and a favorite not-color :3)

Sorry for the not-answer, you just initiated a color-crisis in me lol.
L5JRtTP.gif
@MidnightSolarium

I'm going to guess orange, and honestly, it's 100% because your clan bio is mostly in an orangey text

@flanneldreams
my favorite color is actually blue, with purple as a close second! interestingly though, I used to hate pink when I was younger lol (now I don't mind it, instead I'm presently red's number #1 hater haha)
@MidnightSolarium

I'm going to guess orange, and honestly, it's 100% because your clan bio is mostly in an orangey text

@flanneldreams
my favorite color is actually blue, with purple as a close second! interestingly though, I used to hate pink when I was younger lol (now I don't mind it, instead I'm presently red's number #1 hater haha)
tqGkHih.png
LnZG5ty.png

2VAg1VF.png
b7tgKsh.png
7QhGLKp.png
Jd88XNq.png
YMPbu9R.png

@Flurries

I'm guessing pink because of the many shades of pink you have in your lair. Shows a deep appreciation for the color I think lol

@rizgukgak
You're right! Purple and pink
@Flurries

I'm guessing pink because of the many shades of pink you have in your lair. Shows a deep appreciation for the color I think lol

@rizgukgak
You're right! Purple and pink
KwxLkEj.png 9R2Unq1.pngtqGkHih.png
3adgzZD.pngZAx6VpJ.pngKvyC10q.png
@flanneldreams

i'm gonna guess purple! there's lots of colors, but i think there's a lot of pops of purple. i love your dragons btw!
@flanneldreams

i'm gonna guess purple! there's lots of colors, but i think there's a lot of pops of purple. i love your dragons btw!
tumblr_inline_nwr25yswpA1sgemal_250.png
249a6621-aa74-11ea-9bd2-65f9f7a01ee7.gif96c99117-9f94-11ea-a177-3b28099f4d3f.gif34f34c75-aa74-11ea-955c-65f9f7a01ee7.gif
MZSEWS2.png
@rizgukgak
Hhhmmm
I'm gonna guess pink?
So many colors but I think pinks your favorite!
@draconiciconic
You were close....
I couldn't find a cheap purple Vista when I first joined and have been too lazy to change it... actually you got it when you were describing my lair. I like a mixture of purples and blues (and sometimes a lil pink) all put together :D
(Hence why I joined Arcane lol)
@rizgukgak
Hhhmmm
I'm gonna guess pink?
So many colors but I think pinks your favorite!
@draconiciconic
You were close....
I couldn't find a cheap purple Vista when I first joined and have been too lazy to change it... actually you got it when you were describing my lair. I like a mixture of purples and blues (and sometimes a lil pink) all put together :D
(Hence why I joined Arcane lol)
Screenshot-20240128-172548-Chrome.png
@LilacStar,

I'm also going to guess pink for you (the lair has me caught between blue and purple but the profiles telling me pink)

@antipathy,

yesss I do like a good purple!!
@LilacStar,

I'm also going to guess pink for you (the lair has me caught between blue and purple but the profiles telling me pink)

@antipathy,

yesss I do like a good purple!!
tumblr_n4rnlnlsOx1sl6hkto2_500.png

Fr+2 | He/They
@draconiciconic
hmmm. I'm gonna guess a dark purple?

@QuickFish
It's blue, but grey is a pretty good guess x)
@draconiciconic
hmmm. I'm gonna guess a dark purple?

@QuickFish
It's blue, but grey is a pretty good guess x)
Iron Wrench
OnNCb47.png
HE/THEY
@antipathy

Im gonna go with grey as you favorite color.

@wolfenganger
Honestly, not a huge fan of dark greens, but good guess.
@antipathy

Im gonna go with grey as you favorite color.

@wolfenganger
Honestly, not a huge fan of dark greens, but good guess.
e1aTL.gif/ wTKND.gif/ 8cBRT.gif/ Cr4Xi.gif/ 8ze6E.gif/ 7AcKe.gif/ P1l0y.gif/ GotJL.gif
@QuickFish
Gotta go with... Dark green?
@QuickFish
Gotta go with... Dark green?
drocon.gif
koJv3g8.png
jgeciGJ.png
S1cx8ZZ.png
Dmyubyt.png
:^D
rock%20eater%20alert2.jpg
(Inspired