Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | ♥pokemon OC art for t/g/USD
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
If the shop is open I’d love another custom! I was wondering if a Kyurem was possible?

Ive got 590k treasure
If the shop is open I’d love another custom! I was wondering if a Kyurem was possible?

Ive got 590k treasure
@PhantomClawMews - i might not be able to do kyurem justice, as it is a very detail heavy legendary. sorry to decline, but i'd love to do a different pokemon if another one interestes you :)
@PhantomClawMews - i might not be able to do kyurem justice, as it is a very detail heavy legendary. sorry to decline, but i'd love to do a different pokemon if another one interestes you :)
@rainstrom - hello! im afraid i wouldn't be able to do magearna justice either, but if another mon interests you i'd be down to do a different one :) sorry to decline!
@rainstrom - hello! im afraid i wouldn't be able to do magearna justice either, but if another mon interests you i'd be down to do a different one :) sorry to decline!
@pokerylee hello!!! i've been eying your customs for a bit... ^^ i was wondering if you would be comfortable making a custom of hisuian zorua x rockruff x terapagos (stellar form)!!? the base would mostly be rockruff and zorua, but there could be some aspects of terapagos (the sparkly eyes, the tails, maybe the iridescent colours and crystals?)!!

i hope this sounds okay, but if it doesn't i am happy to suggest something else!! thank you for your time!!
@pokerylee hello!!! i've been eying your customs for a bit... ^^ i was wondering if you would be comfortable making a custom of hisuian zorua x rockruff x terapagos (stellar form)!!? the base would mostly be rockruff and zorua, but there could be some aspects of terapagos (the sparkly eyes, the tails, maybe the iridescent colours and crystals?)!!

i hope this sounds okay, but if it doesn't i am happy to suggest something else!! thank you for your time!!
yyQU57P.png ____
calico/seer
(s)he/xe/it

K2X2sSR.gif
________
It’s alright! I do have another idea, a riolu/lucario, or a pikachu (male). I had an idea of them being fluffy and having a bell scarf around their neck, a badge and a satchel/bag!

For the riolu/lucario I had an idea of a normal color palette with maybe a hint of the mega form, like a fluffy cream tail (black tipped tail??)? Maybe they have a mix of icy blue/gold or icy blue/red eyes? Or maybe solid color for the eyes

I plan on making them a mystery dungeon character!
It’s alright! I do have another idea, a riolu/lucario, or a pikachu (male). I had an idea of them being fluffy and having a bell scarf around their neck, a badge and a satchel/bag!

For the riolu/lucario I had an idea of a normal color palette with maybe a hint of the mega form, like a fluffy cream tail (black tipped tail??)? Maybe they have a mix of icy blue/gold or icy blue/red eyes? Or maybe solid color for the eyes

I plan on making them a mystery dungeon character!
@Terapagos - this idea sounds like so much fun, i'd love to do this for you! i love terapagos so much :'))) i'll get working on a sketch for you right away! thank you for your interest, i'll add you to my slots and pm you a sketch when its done :)

@PhantomClawMews - i could definitely do either of those! let me know which one you'd prefer, i'll add you to my slots :)
--
all custom slots are taken for now!
@Terapagos - this idea sounds like so much fun, i'd love to do this for you! i love terapagos so much :'))) i'll get working on a sketch for you right away! thank you for your interest, i'll add you to my slots and pm you a sketch when its done :)

@PhantomClawMews - i could definitely do either of those! let me know which one you'd prefer, i'll add you to my slots :)
--
all custom slots are taken for now!
I’ll go with the fluffy pikachu with a bell scarf around their neck, a badge and a satchel/bag for their accessories! Most of my PMD partners were a pikachu so might as well have a pikachu oc!
I’ll go with the fluffy pikachu with a bell scarf around their neck, a badge and a satchel/bag for their accessories! Most of my PMD partners were a pikachu so might as well have a pikachu oc!
[b]some announcements!![/b] 1. all slots are open again, and the sale is still going on for a few more orders! 2. i'm adding something new to this thread; premade pokemon design flatsales! i will now be selling some designs/"adoptables" i've made for treasure and gems. here's the first one i added, dreamy eevee, which is 375k treasure/375 gems! please see first post in this thread for more info :) [img]https://i.imgur.com/hFzX1Rb.png[/img]
some announcements!!

1. all slots are open again, and the sale is still going on for a few more orders!

2. i'm adding something new to this thread; premade pokemon design flatsales! i will now be selling some designs/"adoptables" i've made for treasure and gems. here's the first one i added, dreamy eevee, which is 375k treasure/375 gems! please see first post in this thread for more info :)
hFzX1Rb.png
hey Ry!! Can i snag a fullbody art piece of this lil darling for treasure? https://toyhou.se/21531309.sui?key=jrFVXrRQ1TtBRur
Its a glaceon x pyukumuku fusion and can do the mouth fist thing that pyuku can do ofc hehe any sille pose doodle is good with me!

I'd also love to get a custom or two if you'd be down for that

I'd love to discuss more if you don't mind going through discord since I don't really get on pfq anymore <3 mine is sojubean if so!
hey Ry!! Can i snag a fullbody art piece of this lil darling for treasure? https://toyhou.se/21531309.sui?key=jrFVXrRQ1TtBRur
Its a glaceon x pyukumuku fusion and can do the mouth fist thing that pyuku can do ofc hehe any sille pose doodle is good with me!

I'd also love to get a custom or two if you'd be down for that

I'd love to discuss more if you don't mind going through discord since I don't really get on pfq anymore <3 mine is sojubean if so!
Interested in trading/buying OCs? Click here!
Please DM me if i forget to get back to you about something!
2228131_tv4wZ4VNZa4SFFC.png
HIII omg ur stuff is the cutest ... could i grab a clefairy x sylveon x lurantis fusion for treasure ??!!

base being sylveon
lurantis parts could be the 2 sets of fluffy antennae-like things (alongside sylveon ears :3 u could maybe get rid of the sylveon bow if u struggle for room ! ), lurantis' "x" tail thing at the base of the sylveon tail . and lurantis' pinstripe markings could be cool for whatever bow/ribbons things u do !!!
clefairy things.... the tiny wings on the shoulders/back r so cute .darker ear tips, tiny round cheek markings and maybe a swirl on the end of the tail !
for colours ,the general sylveon pink/white thing is super cute but maybe instead of blues u could use the soft green from lurantis' palette !

also ! would u allow people to make pre-evolutions based off your customs? and r we allowed to edit the design while still giving u full credit ofc ^ . ^ thank u sm !!!
HIII omg ur stuff is the cutest ... could i grab a clefairy x sylveon x lurantis fusion for treasure ??!!

base being sylveon
lurantis parts could be the 2 sets of fluffy antennae-like things (alongside sylveon ears :3 u could maybe get rid of the sylveon bow if u struggle for room ! ), lurantis' "x" tail thing at the base of the sylveon tail . and lurantis' pinstripe markings could be cool for whatever bow/ribbons things u do !!!
clefairy things.... the tiny wings on the shoulders/back r so cute .darker ear tips, tiny round cheek markings and maybe a swirl on the end of the tail !
for colours ,the general sylveon pink/white thing is super cute but maybe instead of blues u could use the soft green from lurantis' palette !

also ! would u allow people to make pre-evolutions based off your customs? and r we allowed to edit the design while still giving u full credit ofc ^ . ^ thank u sm !!!
xxxxxxxxxxxxx KHiteiV.png xx
halo | fr + 8
she / her | wl

i like anemo boys
and drawing fluff
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12