Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [CLOSED FOR NOW] Scribbs Art Store
1 2 3
@Scribbnauts [b]Commission Type: [/b][Fullbody 120 [emoji=gem size=1]] [b]References:[/b] https://toyhou.se/25441620.die-farben-farbe [dragon ver.] [b]General Info :[/b] She is a historian, but other then that i havent made any lore [emoji=skull size=1] [b](Optional) Pose Reference:[/b] Any, artist's choice [b]Payment Type (Split payment or full):[/b][i]full[/i] edit : i do think your prices are way to low, you have great art and 120 gems is so little :( its just a suggestion, but i do hope you consider changing it! (will be sending more gems then specified)
@Scribbnauts

Commission Type: [Fullbody 120 ]
References: https://toyhou.se/25441620.die-farben-farbe [dragon ver.]
General Info : She is a historian, but other then that i havent made any lore
(Optional) Pose Reference: Any, artist's choice

Payment Type (Split payment or full):full

edit : i do think your prices are way to low, you have great art and 120 gems is so little :( its just a suggestion, but i do hope you consider changing it! (will be sending more gems then specified)
contrail-pixilart.png
[quote name="Unit01" date="2024-01-24 08:40:38" ] @Scribbnauts [b]Commission Type: [/b][Fullbody 120 [emoji=gem size=1]] [b]References:[/b] https://toyhou.se/25441620.die-farben-farbe [dragon ver.] [b]General Info :[/b] She is a historian, but other then that i havent made any lore [emoji=skull size=1] [b](Optional) Pose Reference:[/b] Any, artist's choice [b]Payment Type (Split payment or full):[/b][i]full[/i] edit : i do think your prices are way to low, you have great art and 120 gems is so little :( its just a suggestion, but i do hope you consider changing it! (will be sending more gems then specified) [/quote] Tysm!!! I've added you onto the pinglist! I wasn't sure how pricing worked and went with my gut feeling. Maybe in the near future I'll bump up prices!
Unit01 wrote on 2024-01-24 08:40:38:
@Scribbnauts

Commission Type: [Fullbody 120 ]
References: https://toyhou.se/25441620.die-farben-farbe [dragon ver.]
General Info : She is a historian, but other then that i havent made any lore
(Optional) Pose Reference: Any, artist's choice

Payment Type (Split payment or full):full

edit : i do think your prices are way to low, you have great art and 120 gems is so little :( its just a suggestion, but i do hope you consider changing it! (will be sending more gems then specified)

Tysm!!! I've added you onto the pinglist! I wasn't sure how pricing worked and went with my gut feeling. Maybe in the near future I'll bump up prices!
[quote name="Mercenary" date="2024-01-24 08:38:23" ] Hi! Might I claim a slot! Here's my form, but I do have a question - would you be comfortable designing a sort of alt hairstyle design for an existing character of mine? I wanted to have some references with his hair in different style besides the one in his main ref! If that's ok, would you mind drawing my boy with a ponytail, tied with the blue ribbon seen on this dragon X (he's the human form of this dragon) By ponytail I sorta had something like this in mind, obviously this is not my character or art(it's official riot art ha) so not this hairstyle exactly, but just the sort of vibe I had in mind: X And I'd prefer the ribbon not be tied in a bow, sorta just tied in a knot with ends sorta flowing Annd he's the official form: Commission Type: color portrait References: X General Info (Magic, Abilities, Extra Detail about character, etc.): he's a mercenary king in a medieval fantasy setting - personality is charismatic, charming, honorable, fierce, ambitious. Payment Type (Split payment or full): full - I can pay 200G for this btw, I do think your prices are on the low side! Thank you! [/quote] Added to the list! I sure am comfortable designing an alt hairstyle! I love character design anyhow so it'll come at no extra charge! And tysm!!! My pricing will stay the same for now until I can get into the swing of things, but this is much appreciated!
Mercenary wrote on 2024-01-24 08:38:23:
Hi! Might I claim a slot! Here's my form, but I do have a question - would you be comfortable designing a sort of alt hairstyle design for an existing character of mine? I wanted to have some references with his hair in different style besides the one in his main ref!

If that's ok, would you mind drawing my boy with a ponytail, tied with the blue ribbon seen on this dragon X (he's the human form of this dragon)
By ponytail I sorta had something like this in mind, obviously this is not my character or art(it's official riot art ha) so not this hairstyle exactly, but just the sort of vibe I had in mind: X

And I'd prefer the ribbon not be tied in a bow, sorta just tied in a knot with ends sorta flowing

Annd he's the official form:

Commission Type: color portrait
References: X
General Info (Magic, Abilities, Extra Detail about character, etc.): he's a mercenary king in a medieval fantasy setting - personality is charismatic, charming, honorable, fierce, ambitious.
Payment Type (Split payment or full): full - I can pay 200G for this btw, I do think your prices are on the low side!

Thank you!

Added to the list! I sure am comfortable designing an alt hairstyle! I love character design anyhow so it'll come at no extra charge! And tysm!!! My pricing will stay the same for now until I can get into the swing of things, but this is much appreciated!
hello, would you happen to have any dragon / anthro examples?[emoji=new friend size=1] by the way, quoting doesn't notify the original poster so you'd need to ping them like this for their attention: @(username) without the parentheses!
hello, would you happen to have any dragon / anthro examples?

by the way, quoting doesn't notify the original poster so you'd need to ping them like this for their attention: @(username) without the parentheses!
x x my name is afri!
they/she FRT+0 ENG/JP
» about me » toyhouse
» commission directory
x x x art by Dovalore #82790. image links to character's toyhouse profile!
Commission Type: Sketch Portrait
References: Link
General Info: She's a very shy/traumatized girl who's currently residing in a big intellectual school, always seems to be on the verge of tears but surprisingly stubborn
(Optional) Pose Reference: None
Payment Type (Split payment or full): 75kt

Thank you!
Commission Type: Sketch Portrait
References: Link
General Info: She's a very shy/traumatized girl who's currently residing in a big intellectual school, always seems to be on the verge of tears but surprisingly stubborn
(Optional) Pose Reference: None
Payment Type (Split payment or full): 75kt

Thank you!
Commission Type: fullbody sketch
References: https://toyhou.se/19280577.noah#66861599
General Info (Magic, Abilities, Extra Detail about character, etc.): Noah tends to be pretty serious and cold. If you don't want to draw his armor, you can just put him in a white button up and some black slacks!
(Optional) Pose Reference: n/a
Payment Type (Split payment or full): full

also, i agree that these are pretty cheap! I highly suggest raising them
Commission Type: fullbody sketch
References: https://toyhou.se/19280577.noah#66861599
General Info (Magic, Abilities, Extra Detail about character, etc.): Noah tends to be pretty serious and cold. If you don't want to draw his armor, you can just put him in a white button up and some black slacks!
(Optional) Pose Reference: n/a
Payment Type (Split payment or full): full

also, i agree that these are pretty cheap! I highly suggest raising them
CVVoJp3.gif
(Forgot to tag the first two my bad!)

@Unit01 @Mercenary @ARandomKorean @Kxida
Slots claimed!

@XXVeil
The only one I have intact for now if the Sonic character, but I'll try to find my old examples for my dragon and another anthro drawing! I lost most of my files in an old hard drive so this was all I was able to salvage for now!
(Forgot to tag the first two my bad!)

@Unit01 @Mercenary @ARandomKorean @Kxida
Slots claimed!

@XXVeil
The only one I have intact for now if the Sonic character, but I'll try to find my old examples for my dragon and another anthro drawing! I lost most of my files in an old hard drive so this was all I was able to salvage for now!
Helloooo, I'm soso interested. I love your character design and emotion in your sketches! Before I submit a form I'd like to ask if you're open to designing gijinkas?

lmk! ‹33
Helloooo, I'm soso interested. I love your character design and emotion in your sketches! Before I submit a form I'd like to ask if you're open to designing gijinkas?

lmk! ‹33
Celeana.gif
• Omi
• Fr + 9
• She/They
• Neurodivergent
• Wishlist
• Profile Dragon

Wkn6UA2.png
Please ping me again if I haven't responded!
@Scribbnauts

Tysm!!! I will send payment right away!
@Scribbnauts

Tysm!!! I will send payment right away!
contrail-pixilart.png
@Omiii
Tysm! And I'm totally open for doing redesigns! Anything goes for these comms really, as long as I get the right payment for what you'd prefer!
@Omiii
Tysm! And I'm totally open for doing redesigns! Anything goes for these comms really, as long as I get the right payment for what you'd prefer!
1 2 3