Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Fortune or Forfeit | (SIGNUPS CLOSED!)
1 2 3 4 5 6
[quote name="DarksideQueen" date="2024-01-23 18:10:56" ] Round 7 It is a bit funny how this round turns out. It seems the last three participants just awkwardly blink at each other and then point. Nori points at Litebrite and Litebrite points back. Kai points at Nori but no one points back at them because they are invisible! Almost a perfect recreation of a spiderman meme from another realm. No lives lost! Life Left: Chaga: Eliminated. Arctic: Eliminated. Nori: 1 Litebrite: 1 Yingxue: Eliminated. Kai: 1 Critters: Eliminated.. Harmony: Eliminated.. Rylee: Eliminated. Trapeze: Eliminated.. Gryff: Eliminated. Maruchi: Eliminated. [/quote] Woo spiderman!
DarksideQueen wrote on 2024-01-23 18:10:56:
Round 7

It is a bit funny how this round turns out. It seems the last three participants just awkwardly blink at each other and then point. Nori points at Litebrite and Litebrite points back. Kai points at Nori but no one points back at them because they are invisible!

Almost a perfect recreation of a spiderman meme from another realm.

No lives lost!

Life Left:
Chaga: Eliminated.
Arctic: Eliminated.
Nori: 1
Litebrite: 1
Yingxue: Eliminated.
Kai: 1
Critters: Eliminated..
Harmony: Eliminated..
Rylee: Eliminated.
Trapeze: Eliminated..
Gryff: Eliminated.
Maruchi: Eliminated.

Woo spiderman!
vbbFDY.pngvbbQjQ.png
Just so everyone knows.
This is a game of chance and no dragon powers/abilities actually gives advantages. I just use dragon lore to help create a nice story for you all to follow.
Just so everyone knows.
This is a game of chance and no dragon powers/abilities actually gives advantages. I just use dragon lore to help create a nice story for you all to follow.
[quote name="DarksideQueen" date="2024-01-23 18:31:32" ] Just so everyone knows. This is a game of chance and no dragon powers/abilities actually gives advantages. I just use dragon lore to help create a nice story for you all to follow. [/quote] I enjoyed it and so did Nori and Arctic! Heck I wouldn't mind playing again! ^-^
DarksideQueen wrote on 2024-01-23 18:31:32:
Just so everyone knows.

I enjoyed it and so did Nori and Arctic! Heck I wouldn't mind playing again! ^-^
vbbFDY.pngvbbQjQ.png
Agreed that was a ton of fun! It was very thrilling!
Agreed that was a ton of fun! It was very thrilling!
ghBegw1.pngiAYIHjG.gifxi2Ug0j.png
[columns][indent][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=50543023][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/505431/50543023p.png[/img][/url] [nextcol][indent]"Haha, oops. Seems I was among the first to be eliminated." The spiral chuckles languidly. "I thought I'd last longer, but that was really fun! And now I know that I have a lot more training to do. Let's all play again some time!" Despite the loss she seems to be very bubbly and does a few loops to shake the snow off her scales. "And congratulations Kai! You played marvelous. I didn't even see the snowballs coming - literally." [/columns]
50543023p.png
"Haha, oops. Seems I was among the first to be eliminated."
The spiral chuckles languidly.

"I thought I'd last longer, but that was really fun!
And now I know that I have a lot more training to do.
Let's all play again some time!"

Despite the loss she seems to be very bubbly and does a few loops to shake the snow off her scales.

"And congratulations Kai! You played marvelous.
I didn't even see the snowballs coming - literally."
itdrdSJ.giftumblr_inline_nmt8sp38iE1tp0s8u_500.gifoHdGIvq.gif
@Fortune's Minigames

For the next couple of weeks, these games will be closed.

This is because I will be running a Hunger Games type of Minigame for Ice Flight!

If you are of Ice Flight, we have a IF Hunger Games here.

If you are OOF, we have a OOF Hunger Games here.

Hope to see you minigamers there!
@Fortune's Minigames

For the next couple of weeks, these games will be closed.

This is because I will be running a Hunger Games type of Minigame for Ice Flight!

If you are of Ice Flight, we have a IF Hunger Games here.

If you are OOF, we have a OOF Hunger Games here.

Hope to see you minigamers there!
1 2 3 4 5 6