Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | [RoR reject] TP Undertide M (printing!)
1 2 3 4 5
@Cori

Hey! Sorry for getting back to you so late. I haven't been on Flight Rising a lot recently, life got in the way and I forgot :(
I'm having a rough time, but you'll get your skins!! I'm just a little dumb dumb and drowned in things

Edit: It's currently printing first half of the skins finally<3 (I had to split it to 5-5 bundle) - and if accepted, I'll immidetly do the other batch and ping everyone.
@Cori

Hey! Sorry for getting back to you so late. I haven't been on Flight Rising a lot recently, life got in the way and I forgot :(
I'm having a rough time, but you'll get your skins!! I'm just a little dumb dumb and drowned in things

Edit: It's currently printing first half of the skins finally<3 (I had to split it to 5-5 bundle) - and if accepted, I'll immidetly do the other batch and ping everyone.
@Zhombi @Uniformshark @CaptainVin11 @Cori @TarbaYelemel

The skin went through!! Sending the first 5-skin batch to you guys!!<333 and printing the next one rn!!
@Zhombi @Uniformshark @CaptainVin11 @Cori @TarbaYelemel

The skin went through!! Sending the first 5-skin batch to you guys!!<333 and printing the next one rn!!
@Spoookz Hi! I hadn't seen this before and it looks awesome on one of my dergs.
I'd love a copy, if you print more or end up with any extra ones, please.
@Spoookz Hi! I hadn't seen this before and it looks awesome on one of my dergs.
I'd love a copy, if you print more or end up with any extra ones, please.
@PrP @StrawberryAlex @9th

Aaand the second batch is finished, marking today!
It should be in everyone's private messages, but thank you so much for the support and making this printing real!! It was my first one for this many people :D

@9th - (I'm not sure if you paid yet? I cannot find the receipt anywhere, but please tell me if I'm wrong!) Edit: Thank you!

@Shalott - If you're still interested, I actually have ONE extra copy from printing these because someone from this list stopped being active on FR. Let me know!
@PrP @StrawberryAlex @9th

Aaand the second batch is finished, marking today!
It should be in everyone's private messages, but thank you so much for the support and making this printing real!! It was my first one for this many people :D

@9th - (I'm not sure if you paid yet? I cannot find the receipt anywhere, but please tell me if I'm wrong!) Edit: Thank you!

@Shalott - If you're still interested, I actually have ONE extra copy from printing these because someone from this list stopped being active on FR. Let me know!
@Spoookz ahh sorry I thought I did, but couldn't find it either, I'll send now.
@Spoookz ahh sorry I thought I did, but couldn't find it either, I'll send now.
gfCdYdH.gif Ninth | She/Her
Shadow and Bone Hatchery
Skins and Accents
@Spoookz

I'm still interested, thank you! I'll send a CR. ^^
@Spoookz

I'm still interested, thank you! I'll send a CR. ^^
If you ever end up doing more reprints of this, I’d definitely like to be added to the list! It’s perfectly plaguey, and I have a plan for a dragon who it’d suit wonderfully.
If you ever end up doing more reprints of this, I’d definitely like to be added to the list! It’s perfectly plaguey, and I have a plan for a dragon who it’d suit wonderfully.
Timezone ;; FRT +8
@Spoookz

Hi there, I would also be interested if you ended up doing another run ^^
@Spoookz

Hi there, I would also be interested if you ended up doing another run ^^
.............. Jk9NoUo.png KRJo3uI.png Calypso15gb95M.gif
FObX7rS.png
5hF3FGk.png
0uVMYap.png
rix3ppo.png
1 2 3 4 5