Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | Dose anyone have a dragon of these color
I'm looking for a dragon with the colors of midnight/raspberry/cantaloupe the gender, breed, and gens dose not matter. So if you're willing to sale it please let me know
I'm looking for a dragon with the colors of midnight/raspberry/cantaloupe the gender, breed, and gens dose not matter. So if you're willing to sale it please let me know
FBhET82.gif
It looks like there are only 2 non-exalted dragons with those colors, and only one of them is from an active layer. You could try reaching out to the active layer to see if that person is willing to sell?
It looks like there are only 2 non-exalted dragons with those colors, and only one of them is from an active layer. You could try reaching out to the active layer to see if that person is willing to sell?
@Jazafras

The active layer with the Pearlcatcher is mine but I'm looking another dragon with the same colors. So I can breed them but it seems like I just have to get lucky with the two I'm breeing right now by the looks like things or fine a dragon close to those colors.
@Jazafras

The active layer with the Pearlcatcher is mine but I'm looking another dragon with the same colors. So I can breed them but it seems like I just have to get lucky with the two I'm breeing right now by the looks like things or fine a dragon close to those colors.
FBhET82.gif
Oh haha I didn't realize the pearlcatcher is yours - sounds like you have a breeding project on your hands! I looked up dragons on the AH that are a few colors off from your desired combo - breeding one of them might help you get there!

Oh haha I didn't realize the pearlcatcher is yours - sounds like you have a breeding project on your hands! I looked up dragons on the AH that are a few colors off from your desired combo - breeding one of them might help you get there!

Oh just another suggestion -- If you can't find one and don't want to do a breeding project, the Dragonwish Foundation is a great place to go for specific colors!
Oh just another suggestion -- If you can't find one and don't want to do a breeding project, the Dragonwish Foundation is a great place to go for specific colors!
NE7Lu.gifnsCMFWv.png
@Jazafras

Thanks for taking time out of your day to help. I really appreciated. Now here's hopeing that it dosen't take long since I've gone for 1% to 16.6% or what the breeding calculator I used.

@ineedapot

I actually don't mind breeding projects since I've done a couple of bottleneck challenges in the past but this time it won't be complicated and hopefully not so long????
@Jazafras

Thanks for taking time out of your day to help. I really appreciated. Now here's hopeing that it dosen't take long since I've gone for 1% to 16.6% or what the breeding calculator I used.

@ineedapot

I actually don't mind breeding projects since I've done a couple of bottleneck challenges in the past but this time it won't be complicated and hopefully not so long????
FBhET82.gif