Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Open Roleplay: Sennit the Wishgranter
1 2 3
@BeansGalore

*Minx tilted her head as she spotted how different his wings were and had a pit feeling in her stomach that this dragon was very different than most, her sisters followed him as she stayed a bit of a distance behind the three* Vampira: As long as I don't have to dirty my claws, I'll help...
@BeansGalore

*Minx tilted her head as she spotted how different his wings were and had a pit feeling in her stomach that this dragon was very different than most, her sisters followed him as she stayed a bit of a distance behind the three* Vampira: As long as I don't have to dirty my claws, I'll help...
(Different indeed hehehe)

Sennit flew a short ways over to the garden, landing in a clear space in the middle. The plants were all heavy with fruit and vegetables, ready to be harvested. “Help me gather these, and leave every green bud alone, and I’ll help you. You can even take some home after.”
(Different indeed hehehe)

Sennit flew a short ways over to the garden, landing in a clear space in the middle. The plants were all heavy with fruit and vegetables, ready to be harvested. “Help me gather these, and leave every green bud alone, and I’ll help you. You can even take some home after.”
I’d love if you stopped by!
Hatchery
Art Shop
Vampira: So, we're helping you to garden?

Space: I've never gardened before...

Minx: Sounds easy enough! *she starts picking the fruits and vegetables as her sister's look at her as if she's crazy*
Vampira: So, we're helping you to garden?

Space: I've never gardened before...

Minx: Sounds easy enough! *she starts picking the fruits and vegetables as her sister's look at her as if she's crazy*
The supposed Obelisk tilted his head at the other two sisters, then a small smile crossed his face that was quite hard to read. “Of course, if only one helps, only one may leave.”

(SENNIT YOU MENACE- he is so unpredictable))
The supposed Obelisk tilted his head at the other two sisters, then a small smile crossed his face that was quite hard to read. “Of course, if only one helps, only one may leave.”

(SENNIT YOU MENACE- he is so unpredictable))
Hatchery
Art Shop
(hope y'all don't mind if I hop in!) [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/68919551][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/689196/68919551_350.png[/img][/url] After a bout of flying, Aralicien found himself in a strange place he did not recognize. The small fae took in the sights around him, the idyllic sky, the beautiful house, the double suns, it was all very odd indeed. How did he get here? he didn't remember. Seeing a small crowd of dragons in what seemed to be a rather lush garden, the fae swooped closer carried by small wings in hopes of answers. "H-hello?" The word came out in a panicked stutter, he din't speak to others often. "W--where is... this?"
(hope y'all don't mind if I hop in!)

68919551_350.png
After a bout of flying, Aralicien found himself in a strange place he did not recognize. The small fae took in the sights around him, the idyllic sky, the beautiful house, the double suns, it was all very odd indeed. How did he get here? he didn't remember.

Seeing a small crowd of dragons in what seemed to be a rather lush garden, the fae swooped closer carried by small wings in hopes of answers.

"H-hello?" The word came out in a panicked stutter, he din't speak to others often.
"W--where is... this?"

a4c78f3334cb95c4fc6eac8df982625406bc556fr1-100-100_hq.gif mkyCRvi.png
ipnEeR0.png
B18_L.pngo63-d1-The-Plastic-Tree.pngo63-d2-The-Plastic-Tree.pngo63-d3-The-Plastic-Tree.pngo63-d4-The-Plastic-Tree.pngm38-book.pngo63-d5-The-Plastic-Tree.png
B18_R.png
5PD8YiF.png
@ThePlasticTree (not at all!)

Sennit turned around to look at the fae, his tail lashing behind him in irritation. How were so many dragons getting into the pocket realm in one day? This rarely happened. "You're in my home."
@ThePlasticTree (not at all!)

Sennit turned around to look at the fae, his tail lashing behind him in irritation. How were so many dragons getting into the pocket realm in one day? This rarely happened. "You're in my home."
Hatchery
Art Shop
(thanks for pinging me, I forgot to sub! lol I'm subbed now tho ^^)

Aralicien landed on a fence post in the garden and shuffled his hand talons nervously,
"oh, uh-um I'm sorry- I didn't mean to intrude, I don't really know how I got here though... so I'd need directions to leave.. you all seem busy"
(thanks for pinging me, I forgot to sub! lol I'm subbed now tho ^^)

Aralicien landed on a fence post in the garden and shuffled his hand talons nervously,
"oh, uh-um I'm sorry- I didn't mean to intrude, I don't really know how I got here though... so I'd need directions to leave.. you all seem busy"
ipnEeR0.png
B18_L.pngo63-d1-The-Plastic-Tree.pngo63-d2-The-Plastic-Tree.pngo63-d3-The-Plastic-Tree.pngo63-d4-The-Plastic-Tree.pngm38-book.pngo63-d5-The-Plastic-Tree.png
B18_R.png
5PD8YiF.png
Sennit sniffed at the fae, before narrowing his eyes. “There’s no specific way out.”
Sennit sniffed at the fae, before narrowing his eyes. “There’s no specific way out.”
Hatchery
Art Shop
"th-there isn't a way out?"
The fae seemed startled and then confused, clearly trying to work out what that statement meant. He looked between the skydancers and the obelisk in the garden and then shook his head as if to change his thought process.

"s-sorry- I think we got off on the wrong talon, my name's Aralicien," he held out a tiny clawed hand as if to shake, "nice to meet you all'
"th-there isn't a way out?"
The fae seemed startled and then confused, clearly trying to work out what that statement meant. He looked between the skydancers and the obelisk in the garden and then shook his head as if to change his thought process.

"s-sorry- I think we got off on the wrong talon, my name's Aralicien," he held out a tiny clawed hand as if to shake, "nice to meet you all'
ipnEeR0.png
B18_R.png
5PD8YiF.png
The obelisk softened, and held out a paw. “Sennit.” It seemed he could be nice, it was just hard to tell with the sharp turns he took.
The obelisk softened, and held out a paw. “Sennit.” It seemed he could be nice, it was just hard to tell with the sharp turns he took.
Hatchery
Art Shop
1 2 3