Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The cats are in! (Roundsy)
someone stop me from spending all my money on this raffle
someone stop me from spending all my money on this raffle
She/They and a Biromantic mess.
You can buy them whenever you want in the gem marketplace :D Don't spend all your money on tickets.
You can buy them whenever you want in the gem marketplace :D Don't spend all your money on tickets.
cg2G1xD.gif
tumblr_inline_ngqv6bbPaQ1rvrguk.pngtumblr_inline_n1581tzliY1rvrguk.png
[quote name="Lonin" date="2024-01-18 08:50:25" ] You can buy them whenever you want in the gem marketplace :D Don't spend all your money on tickets. [/quote] but,,,,i need my gems for koi,,,,
Lonin wrote on 2024-01-18 08:50:25:
but,,,,i need my gems for koi,,,,
She/They and a Biromantic mess.
You can always trade that treasure for gems in the forums :> If you do enter the raffle though, I hope you win the kitties!
You can always trade that treasure for gems in the forums :> If you do enter the raffle though, I hope you win the kitties!
L1ClqxJ.png
If you essentially bought the kitties for treasure (trading treasure for gems at 1:1000) it would cost about 675,000 treasure to get the gems.

Which is 1,350 tickets! So don't spend more than that trying to win them, you could have bought them for the same price!!

The kitties are tempting though.... I think I will splurge and buy 10 tickets instead of my usual 5 lol

(edit: spelling -_-)
If you essentially bought the kitties for treasure (trading treasure for gems at 1:1000) it would cost about 675,000 treasure to get the gems.

Which is 1,350 tickets! So don't spend more than that trying to win them, you could have bought them for the same price!!

The kitties are tempting though.... I think I will splurge and buy 10 tickets instead of my usual 5 lol

(edit: spelling -_-)
Flowering Vulpine Plushie Xan ~ he/him/she/her
+3 hrs FR time
Hello @CattLovesCats! Just a quick heads up, your thread title was edited to bring it in line with our Forum Etiquette. Thank you!
Hello @CattLovesCats! Just a quick heads up, your thread title was edited to bring it in line with our Forum Etiquette. Thank you!
I feel like this week has some nice prizes overall. I wouldn't be disappointed to win a phoenix or a box of cats.
I feel like this week has some nice prizes overall. I wouldn't be disappointed to win a phoenix or a box of cats.
YgOQ2oY.pngRfSBvPi.pngRtSbM78.pngiezVfl0.pngiWjBTCn.png

I bought 50 tickets <3 hoping for the dragon or the cats personally
I bought 50 tickets <3 hoping for the dragon or the cats personally
< using my brain powers to get you to buy for 850g MONTY
he/it/veil
adhdtism
skincent shop
93641105.png
I bought 40 tickets for the kitties! I'm hoping for good luck since my numerous projects keep me from having enough to buy the kitties outright :'3
I bought 40 tickets for the kitties! I'm hoping for good luck since my numerous projects keep me from having enough to buy the kitties outright :'3
DD-left-20240209193054.pngAbout-me-Lmid-20240209193045.pngWishlist-Rmid-20240209193036.pngSale-Right-20240209192751.png
i spent like 100k last raffle and got NOTHING so i aint gamblin for awhile
i spent like 100k last raffle and got NOTHING so i aint gamblin for awhile
(FEEL FREE TO PING ME!)
ezgif-7-aa910bd2f4.gif