Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | {S} Discount Genes {ONLINE}
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 10 11
@Cherri Hey, do you mind checking your sent messages to make sure you sent me a clown gene? I'm not seeing anything in my inbox. :\
@Cherri Hey, do you mind checking your sent messages to make sure you sent me a clown gene? I'm not seeing anything in my inbox. :\
@laserabductions

There were none at the time you sent the message, I apologize but I have sent it to you now

@laserabductions

There were none at the time you sent the message, I apologize but I have sent it to you now

Does anyone here know how to sell gems for treasure? I would love to participate, but I have all the gems and none of the treasure. :)
Does anyone here know how to sell gems for treasure? I would love to participate, but I have all the gems and none of the treasure. :)
@greenfox5

hello! uvu you totally can! there are threads in the items for sale section (this one) where you can post a thread stating that you are selling gems, or you can go to a thread that someone states that they are buying gems!

usually people sell for a ratio of 1 gem to 80 or 85 treasure or 1:80 / 1:85 but the site ratio is 1:100

also you cannot buy any of the items here for gems (you can after you converted your gems to treasure ) , it's a treasure only sale because they only sell these items for treasure!

hope I helped!

-Cherri
@greenfox5

hello! uvu you totally can! there are threads in the items for sale section (this one) where you can post a thread stating that you are selling gems, or you can go to a thread that someone states that they are buying gems!

usually people sell for a ratio of 1 gem to 80 or 85 treasure or 1:80 / 1:85 but the site ratio is 1:100

also you cannot buy any of the items here for gems (you can after you converted your gems to treasure ) , it's a treasure only sale because they only sell these items for treasure!

hope I helped!

-Cherri
I would like 2 Ridgeback, 2 Sprial, & 2 snappers I will send it the amounts for each one untils they r done :D
I would like 2 Ridgeback, 2 Sprial, & 2 snappers I will send it the amounts for each one untils they r done :D
darthrevanstar
Yep you can do what you'd like owo just send a message when you are ready
Yep you can do what you'd like owo just send a message when you are ready
up!
up!
up!
up!
up!
up!
up!
up!
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 10 11